Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Racist Navy Vet commits hate crime and gets caught (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Racist Navy Vet commits hate crime and gets caught
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, you guys are getting deep in it.

Bottom line is this retard vandalized someone else's car and got his ass beat.

Dont start nothin, there wont be nothin.

Fin.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ December 08, 2011, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: MikeD. ]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you catch someone in the act of vandalizing your car, I'm sure some of you will forget to keep your cool and go on the offense. Tell me that your immediate reaction won't be of rage and anger after something you work so hard for is disrespected like that? However, those of you who said the judicial system will screw you over for the rest of life because of assault, I think you're right. From what my elders tell me, it's not the same world as it once was. Seems like you can get in trouble just for hurting someone's feelings these days.

And I 100% agree with 50Reasons about not buying Japanese cars if you have a hatred for what happened in 1941.

[ December 08, 2011, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
When you catch someone in the act of vandalizing your car, I'm sure some of you will forget to keep your cool and go on the offense. Tell me that your immediate reaction won't be of rage and anger after something you work so hard for is disrespected like that? However, those of you who said the judicial system will screw you over for the rest of life because of assault, I think you're right. From what my elders tell me, it's not the same world as it once was. Seems like you can get in trouble just for hurting someone's feelings these days.

And I 100% agree with 50Reasons about not buying Japanese cars if you have a hatred for what happened in 1941.

I think before I act now. It is the difference between having things to die for and things to live for.
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It doesn't matter if he was a vet or not. He was vandalizing the car and I bet most if not all ca ford guys on here initial reaction would would be to stomp the guys head in.

The bottom line though is why would the guy be so stupid enough to post the video online and record his death threats to the guy. If the guy gets a decent lawyer he is going to OWN that guy's evo and spray paint whatever he wants on it. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com