Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Don't you just hate... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Don't you just hate...
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
I haven't done this but friends have. How about getting so loaded you forget your credit card? The next day you're hungover as shit with no money, gotta wait for the bar to open go in and close your tab (if you had one) see the bill and wanna scream.

LOL i spent a 150 at spankys one time [Frown]
toyko teas are expensive after awhile [Big Grin]

That was my home away from home lol. Know the owner & friends with a bunch of regulars.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ONE2MANY510:
Mexican dudes stay hatin,they always mug me when I go with my Mexican girl Patna to the taco truck,never say shit to me tho,even dude taking my order gives me attitude,they see a dark skinned Patna with a chica,and start hatting hella hard

You should see the hating when a white skinned dude walks around with a latina.
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by ONE2MANY510:
Mexican dudes stay hatin,they always mug me when I go with my Mexican girl Patna to the taco truck,never say shit to me tho,even dude taking my order gives me attitude,they see a dark skinned Patna with a chica,and start hatting hella hard

You should see the hating when a white skinned dude walks around with a latina.
Dude, not even that you should see the hating when a hispanic/white guy walks around with a black chick. That's when hella black girls start saying shit, I used to have light skinned thick ass black chick and the black dudes respected but the girls all you could hear was "uh uh" all ghettoly hahaha

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
The one and only time I did this was when me and my boy were at the bar watching the giants win the world series. I don't remember much but waking up at home the next day with $1500 out of my account, my wallet missing and my car no where to be found. I found the car back at the bar but it had been broken into and thank god the bartender held on to my wallet! He said I kept buying rounds for everyone in the bar... Lol. Which is why I don't drink out of the house anymore.

big baller! I bet girls were throwing themselves at cha huh! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
The one and only time I did this was when me and my boy were at the bar watching the giants win the world series. I don't remember much but waking up at home the next day with $1500 out of my account, my wallet missing and my car no where to be found. I found the car back at the bar but it had been broken into and thank god the bartender held on to my wallet! He said I kept buying rounds for everyone in the bar... Lol. Which is why I don't drink out of the house anymore.

Best part is, he couldn't remember if they were [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

:Unauthorized:

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Patent pending?
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Patent pending?
lol..yea man, roll eyes face is only allowed after/durring a sentence..never by itself! That's a hiddin.o.s trademark

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Patent pending?
lol..yea man, roll eyes face is only allowed after/durring a sentence..never by itself! That's a hiddin.o.s trademark
[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com