Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » American chopper bike build off. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: American chopper bike build off.
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:
quote:
quote:
Yeah I don't doubt Jr is gonna win! But I still voted for Jesse James cause he plows bitches with hella tattoos.

Like Sandra...............
Lmao
Does she have tattoos? I thought she was a goody goody girl?
There lies my point..............
Ahhh, I see what you did there! Very clever. But obviously I was not speaking aboot Sandra.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:
quote:
quote:
Yeah I don't doubt Jr is gonna win! But I still voted for Jesse James cause he plows bitches with hella tattoos.

Like Sandra...............
Lmao
Does she have tattoos? I thought she was a goody goody girl?
There lies my point..............
Ahhh, I see what you did there! Very clever. But obviously I was not speaking aboot Sandra.
[Wink] [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jr built a donk! Lol creative but not something your would ever ride. Sr should have been kicked off didn't even build a bike. JJ built a bike some stuff I didn't like but built most everything on the bike he did most fabrication. Jr Sr just walked around lol. They didn't do shit. They are just cake decorators not even cake makers.
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just got done watching it and Sr thing is a joke, they cant even drive it on the street, he had to ride it around in that warehouse cuz its totally to unpredicatble to drive faster than 15mph. and jessie james is emarrassing himself, he talked all that shit about how they cant build a bike with a theme and how he was gona do everything himself, he ended up having to call in a actual shop to help him finish it and the most original thing he could come up with was a bike thats built to look like a bike..... wtf. and that generic ass frame was so unimpressive. Jr built that 911 tribute bikes frame on a jig too but it was built out of ALUMINUM I-BEAM.

Jr bike is the cleanest hands down and anyone that says they just put peices together is fucking retarded. its on tv right in front of you of them FABBING the gas tank, pipes, and everything in between

[ December 06, 2011, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: 915.0gt ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jesse is a douche!

--------------------

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jr Built nothing and Jesse owns Austin speed shop those were his guy that help him finish not build for him. Watch every biker build off that there was. All the main guys did most the work they didn't pay their employees to build the full bike. Have you ever built a bike ground up in three week. Vinney and Brandon built a very innovative bike. Jr watched
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any time a theme mustang is posted people flame the shot out of it. Same shit for these bikes it may look cool I guess but JRs shit was flamboyant as fuck. Jrs bike was a show peice. Jesse is a true builder with a craft .

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
Jr Built nothing and Jesse owns Austin speed shop those were his guy that help him finish not build for him. Watch every biker build off that there was. All the main guys did most the work they didn't pay their employees to build the full bike. Have you ever built a bike ground up in three week. Vinney and Brandon built a very innovative bike. Jr watched

THIS. That show was a joke, biker build off not an artist rendition of what they believe a bike is. Jesse bike hands down is the truth. Fuck the Rest.
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how they used to do the biker buildoffs when they finished they had to ride it Hella far to go to the show. Also jrs bike wasn't meant to be ridden can't be good to be running the exhaust through the gas tank, And having the wheel able to turn 90 deg is dangerous as hell what happens if you get a speed wobble? Idk in my opinion Jesse James is the only one who built a motorcycle that's rideable. Also jr sent out the front and rear suspension set ups where Jesse James built his own suspension system. I'll jump off his nuts now lol
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:
Also jrs bike wasn't meant to be ridden can't be good to be running the exhaust through the gas tank

It isn't [Roll Eyes] JR built a fuel tank and mounted it on the back side.

--------------------

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jr should have not won... it was all just to help jr's shop..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
jr should have not won... it was all just to help jr's shop..

He built the nicest custom piece

SR's entry was a fucking JOKE!

--------------------

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh my bad , he built a 1 gallon gas tank lol
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think sr. took it serious. He didnt even build a bike and jr's looked like it was heavy as a car...lol. with 1 gallon of gas hehe

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Guarantee this show helped Junior, HURT SR, and Jesse James is a POS anyway, especially with his recent car wreck, he's had a rough/deserved week!

--------------------

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

^ damn you must of been one of the girls he cheated on with that outlook lol jk just poking fun I appreciate both bikes for their workmanship . But Jesse James is a bad ass fabricator, shit he did the copper riveted tank like 4 Years ago when they rode to Mexico that was sick!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Nah man, I just think anyone who does to their wives what he does, acts the way he does, is a POS.

--------------------

1BADPONY
¯
Member # 10490

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1BADPONY  Ford pictures for 1BADPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like people judged the person not the "bikes".

--------------------
1BADPONY

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Nah man, I just think anyone who does to their wives what he does, acts the way he does, is a POS.

So does Dr. Phil...

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont think sr should have built that thing he should have made a bike, but out of all three I would rather have Sr's that thing looks like some real fucking fun, JR's is only show an Jesse was cool.

SR's would be a fun ass toy to have!!

Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Senior's was a cop out, talk about the quickest way to avoiding defeat by not even building a bike in the first place. I have seen Jesse build MUCH better and I respect his ability as a craftsman BUT the guy came out like a total douchebag saying all they do for theme bikes is build covers with the company name on them. IMO Jr's bike was pretty ugly with those giant wheels but he has built bikes that are absolutely incredible. The build off was tough from the beginning since they come from different styles in the bike building community. OCC has made a name for themselves doing themeed show bikes and PJD is going the same path, its not like they are trying to represent the entire feel of choppers these days if anything blame the producers of the show for trying to play it out that way. Talking like these are the 3 best builders in the world, get real.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Above is correct, but I really liked the P51 themed bike, wheels and all. Thought it looked incredeible but I'm a fan of those planes, used to enjoy the Reno air races although that's probably over as well [Frown]

The show was entertaining and regardless, there was clearly a lot of people following it, myself included. It's a staple at 6pm every Monday for me [patriot]

--------------------

copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Frankly I can't see how Jr. could have lost. I agree the thing from Sr. was a bit of a joke. My biggest problem with JJ's is the thing looked like every other big cruiser on the road. The only real "show" bike on the stage was Jr's.

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
Frankly I can't see how Jr. could have lost. I agree the thing from Sr. was a bit of a joke. My biggest problem with JJ's is the thing looked like every other big cruiser on the road. The only real "show" bike on the stage was Jr's.

Exactly! SR's was rediculous and again, no way that didn't hurt his business in the long run!

--------------------

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone seems to be missing the point here Biker Build. JR built a very nice piece if art that's it. Sr was I do t know and JJ built a bike hands down. Remember the original biker. Hold off where they had to RIDE to the reveals. This was a joke.

How would you guys feel if I built a bad ass Mustang but couldnt drive it? Come on now

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com