Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FoxRider Member # 7104 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FoxRider Member # 7104
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
To the op you most be the biggest pussy an mark on cafords if you have his addy why not hop in your fuck up clapped out point an go talk to the guy

+1, now if something happens to him or his family you're an accessory! [Eek!]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the addy!! What kinda stang he got? Anyone need any parts? Should have them tomorrow morning.. Hit me up!!!! Lol. J/K

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by 90mustang5.0:
I drove to this guy FOXRIDER's house on nov.26 i got a MAF with 24lb injectors and that peace of shit MAF didn't work wasn't much but the fact that he knew it didn't work and sold it. the next day i text him and he never text back. Just keep a eye out on him on what he sells. Maybe everything he has forsale doesn't work. His number is 916-320-7158 and the house address he text me was 3335 linden wood 95826 Sac

[patriot]
fuck yea... this isnt cafords low ball and junk parts. i know many members on this site that stand by parts and cars. fuck this guy. ide drive to his fucking house and throw that maf in the front room window. what a punk [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow,youd think he was stealing cars.
Used parts=buyer beware.

-

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I would text you to meet up with me again so i could give you a refund, then beat the piss out of you for giving out my info.

that shit is childish, maybe he's busy. Either way, you don't put personal info out like that. People have families, man.

You guys all act like the "cafords vigilante posse" are all driving to his house to harm him or his family. No one is going to do shit to dude,other then some thieves possibly getting his address and some free ipods or riding lawn mowers I don't see any harm being done. This should work as a warning to people who knowingly sell broken/damaged parts that they will get put on blast.
You're an idiot and ignorant. I'm SURE some fault is on your part...no pun intended.
A wanna be rapper,who got his sn froma girl on jersey shore who collects shoes says im ignorant and an idiot.. yeah your words carry soo much weight ... my fault? I wouldn't know the seller or the buyer if my life depended on it. As far as what I wrote,come back in 6 months and you will see no one was beating down,no property was damaged blah blah blah.
I thought you were the op...hence I said you were at fault. My oversight there.

BUT my whole thing is, the posting of ADDRESSES just isn't cool man...bad business or not. Phone numbers..ehh but not someone's address, that's OD.

And all the stuff you referred to in the beginning of your reply...reaching.

kinda like if a 1 year old child got shot you dont say shit... people are fucking scantless and if your going to sell jankie ass shit and pull a gimmick guess what get put on blast... thats street justice. should handle your sell items in a hood manor as a man. said i dont know if it works but best of luck. guys a fucking gimmicks fuck him. go to his all you caford sjackers... get that shit...sell more jankie ass parts... then we can get rid of these fucking clowns on this site... like cokewhite 707 and all his sns.... this site is shit now cause of all this bs and shitty cars,parts and low ballers. you want cheap and broken shit buy from china and mexico not working people on cafords who enjoy a hobby called there car. you fucks [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ur trippin bru i had to change my screen name bcuz u attacked me u and ur lil click and ive sold hella stuff on here maf's tach's all stuff i just out grew i might b a jackass and a fool but a thief im not get ur stuff straight bud..people get hustled shit happens it sucks but i believe in karma so he will get his in the mean time take a step back and learn somethin from this...dont buy electrical parts used for 1 for 2 if its used its old only shit i buy used is rims and beat bcuz u can resale that shit if u get bored with it...dont trust these dudes on here bro i dont i just come on here to talk some shit...at first i was sellin stuff n gettin low balled and shit talked like no other thats why now im like fuck it lol there all clicked up like some high school bitches anyway...good luck bro i hope its just somethin small like i said call the company who made it u can prob send it in and get it rebuilt for cheaper then buyin a new one anyways so it is what it is
And slowfox thought we were good bro but my name still comin out ur mouth its coo im good always down for street justice tho holler at me

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
FKMPG
¯
Member # 11005

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FKMPG  Ford pictures for FKMPG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just looking out for everyone but i guess "SOME PEOPLE NOT ALL" that comment doesn't see that. Well fuck you and have a nice life getting fucked!!!

--------------------
BUILT NOT BOUGHT...

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^this guy is on one ^^^
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Im cokewhite707 bro lol i bought ur seats

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I was just looking out for everyone but i guess "SOME PEOPLE NOT ALL" that comment doesn't see that. Well fuck you and have a nice life getting fucked!!!

Why the heck do you have to post anything more than his screen Name? Lol a simple "beware of _____" would suffice. Period.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FasterTHANyou:
quote:

Im cokewhite707 bro lol i bought ur seats
I taking to the op a slowstock the sound like some white trash pussys
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I would text you to meet up with me again so i could give you a refund, then beat the piss out of you for giving out my info.

that shit is childish, maybe he's busy. Either way, you don't put personal info out like that. People have families, man.

You guys all act like the "cafords vigilante posse" are all driving to his house to harm him or his family. No one is going to do shit to dude,other then some thieves possibly getting his address and some free ipods or riding lawn mowers I don't see any harm being done. This should work as a warning to people who knowingly sell broken/damaged parts that they will get put on blast.
You're an idiot and ignorant. I'm SURE some fault is on your part...no pun intended.
A wanna be rapper,who got his sn froma girl on jersey shore who collects shoes says im ignorant and an idiot.. yeah your words carry soo much weight ... my fault? I wouldn't know the seller or the buyer if my life depended on it. As far as what I wrote,come back in 6 months and you will see no one was beating down,no property was damaged blah blah blah.
+1
[patriot]

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whats wrong with busting someone out when you get screwed over. who cares if he post full info. peoples info isnt privite. its open to the public.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You did the right thing pitting him on blast [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
quote:
To the op you most be the biggest pussy an mark on cafords if you have his addy why not hop in your fuck up clapped out point an go talk to the guy

no its not. so stop feeding the OP BS

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Why the heck do you have to post anything more than his screen Name? Lol a simple "beware of _____" would suffice. Period.
You sound like a dumbass. It's not your name or your address. Calm the F*ck down.
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:

I agree but he could b busy why dont u just go to his house u scared? Mayb he will refund u

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:
quote:

Cool can have you addy i need to do some shopping tonite
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:
quote:

Cool can have you addy i need to do some shopping tonite
thats nice have fun

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:

You sound like a dumbass. It's not your name or your address. Calm the F*ck down.
I sound like a dumbass? Really...lol.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FasterTHANyou:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:

Mayb he will refund u
yeah just bring the Receipt.

[ November 30, 2011, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com