Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2013 Boss 302 Pics (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2013 Boss 302 Pics
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It has quad exhaust manual adjustAble. Suspension
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by anderthizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Originally posted by anderthizzle:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
12>13 starting to get bubbly [Frown]

I agree. For sake of comparison...

-

They have one at Fairfield ford that looks just like this one
Any idea what they want for that one?
+Fucken 1 4
a little under 49,000 has same rims to sounds nice six
Stick 373 I will be there in a few hours I can se what other options it has

Ouch. It sounds like roughly $6k in mark up. A lot of people are paying well over sticker for these cars. I paid $42k for mine... $1000 under sticker.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
2013>2012

Agreed. I could do without a few of the vents on the front bumper of the 2013, but overall the 2012 looks very bland & plain to me & the wheels look cheap... That 2013 GT500 is SEXY!!!!
Dustin, I'm surprised that you favor the '13. I thought you had better taste than that. Then again, you do drive a GM. Maybe its clouded your vision. [Razz]

I do agree on the GT500 though.

[ November 16, 2011, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 2013 looks sick!! But the body style in general still has not grown on me.... It will one day!! But that interior shuts the the fuckin game down that looks like one compfy seat!! [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
2013 looks SIK!

yes sir

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW??SvT:
The 2013 looks sick!! But the body style in general still has not grown on me.... It will one day!! But that interior shuts the the fuckin game down that looks like one compfy seat!! [worship] [patriot]

Its very comfy. The new GT500 interior looks even better.

[ November 16, 2011, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These cars will grow on us in time, just like every other Mustang.

Check this out.... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

""" Let's get right to the numbers, shall we: 650, 600, and 200. The 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 produces 650 hp and 600 lb-ft of torque from its supercharged 5.8-liter V-8, and can reportedly top out at more than 200 mph . Yes, we said 200 mph. With the GT500, Ford has put the Bow Tie boys on notice -- the Blue Oval is gunning for the 580-hp Camaro ZL1, so they'd better duck and cover.(www.motortrend.com) """

[ November 16, 2011, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

The GT500 is far better looking.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Man you have soo many posts saying that you trying to talk yourself into believing you did the right thing here?
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Man you have soo many posts saying that you trying to talk yourself into believing you did the right thing here?
Seriously? Did I mistakenly piss in your cheerios or something?

I don't need to convince myself of anything. I'm not the least bit enthusiastic about the looks of the '13. I'm amazed that they screwed it up so badly.

That being said, I will miss SYNC and the track apps sound cool. Those are the only things the '13 has going for it.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't need to convince myself of anything. I'm not the least bit enthusiastic about the looks of the '13. I'm amazed that they screwed it up so badly.

That being said, I will miss SYNC and the track apps sound cool. Those are the only things the '13 has going for it.

Not at all man just sounded like all your replies and jabs at the new car were trying to convince yourself of your purchase, I think your 2012 is a cool car that most of us would kill to own but at the same time I along with the majority of people here think the '13 is a bad ass ride. In the end it's your car and you have to pay the note right just my .02 anyways.
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not at all man just sounded like all your replies and jabs at the new car were trying to convince yourself of your purchase, I think your 2012 is a cool car that most of us would kill to own but at the same time I along with the majority of people here think the '13 is a bad ass ride. In the end it's your car and you have to pay the note right just my .02 anyways.
Good deal, Mike. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't pissed you off or something.

I'm sure I mentioned it before... I'm a huge fan of clean, simple lines. I don't like busy styling or stuff that looks tacked on.

The '13 is a badass ride. It's just not the one I prefer. And I did say I'd be in the minority on that.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good deal, Mike. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't pissed you off or something.

I'm sure I mentioned it before... I'm a huge fan of clean, simple lines. I don't like busy styling or stuff that looks tacked on.

The '13 is a badass ride. It's just not the one I prefer. And I did say I'd be in the minority on that.

Ah hell no man not at all sorry if I came across like a dick, and believe me your car needs nothing changed on it. Me on the other hand I'm on this '13 GT500 bandwagon wonder if Ford will mess with it for the 50th in '14 like they were supposed to.
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah hell no man not at all sorry if I came across like a dick, and believe me your car needs nothing changed on it. Me on the other hand I'm on this '13 GT500 bandwagon wonder if Ford will mess with it for the 50th in '14 like they were supposed to.
I have to believe that Ford left a little something on the table for the silver anniversary. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have to believe that Ford left a little something on the table for the silver anniversary. [Big Grin]
You would hope right!
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want these in my cobra asap

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com