Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jason Campbell DONE for the regular season... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jason Campbell DONE for the regular season...
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
^^^ yeah you said it THIS year. Let's see how long that lasts. You raider fans are a bunch of hypocrites, I clearly remember when 90% of you fans would wish al Davis would die every time he made a wrong/bad decision about the raiders and now that he died all of you are crying saying how much you "loved" him. Get real!!! Ps. If Al Davis didn't do what he did eventually someone else would have.

And on another note, you said show some respect? Calling him an ugly mother fucker is not disrespectful because that's what he was. Would you rather me say handsome man?? Fuck no cuz he was an ugly mother fucker.

are you ONLY about negativity? And I know I'm new here, but you're talking to one of those 10% my man. AD was a genius and he made good and bad calls...like any other human does. But that's not the point. If you don't like the Raiders, so be it...but miss all of us in here with that small talk.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE RAIDERS hopefully McFaggot gets injured then season would be over kuz he does it all. PUSSAY

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18548 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, you guys are something else..

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Short man in the building watch out

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Poor neight

--------------------
The anti-crew

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
Poor neight

He's just mad cause McFadden is better than Gore. 🇺🇸

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CagedBlueGT:
quote:
Poor neight

He's just mad cause McFadden is better than Gore. 🇺🇸
Very mad, OH POOR NEIGHT [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Neight you still stay off woodside ? I haven't been by there in a while

--------------------
The anti-crew

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Neight you still stay off woodside ? I haven't been by there in a while

Nah I don't live in Redwood I live in menlo just a exit away from woodside

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
quote:
Fuck you back with a baseball bat. With the ugly mother fucker dead they are now talking about it again. But look at the bright side atleast you can watch them on tv instead of being blacked out

^^ ignorant and disrespectful.

but anyway, from the looks of things, JC is out for about 6 weeks and Boller looks like the man. Garrard was willing to come here then he told everyone he needed surgery lol, i don't get that one. But Huejax is doing his job right now, we'll be ok. DMC/bush and that O line need to step up even more though. [/QB]

Thank you for actually talking about football. Lol I shows what kind of person u are even when someones talking ignorance at its best. Pls don't judge. Every Niner fan like some on here.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
quote:
Fuck you back with a baseball bat. With the ugly mother fucker dead they are now talking about it again. But look at the bright side atleast you can watch them on tv instead of being blacked out

^^ ignorant and disrespectful.

but anyway, from the looks of things, JC is out for about 6 weeks and Boller looks like the man. Garrard was willing to come here then he told everyone he needed surgery lol, i don't get that one. But Huejax is doing his job right now, we'll be ok. DMC/bush and that O line need to step up even more though.

Thank you for actually talking about football. Lol I shows what kind of person u are even when someones talking ignorance at its best. Pls don't judge. Every Niner fan like some on here. [/QB]
I know plenty of Niner fans that are actually IN TO football as well, so I never judge. There are just as many Oakland fans screaming the same nonsense he is about SF. I just address it off and keep it moving, one time is all you need, they just look more stupid as they go on lol.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldn't put Boller in personally..... The raiders might wanna make a quick call to the Vickings [Wink] He would be a great pick up & someone for your young QB to learn from.
Just my .02

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why do some not all of you whiner fans come in and post negative shit on a raider post show some damn respect and grow up if you really looking for some trouble come down to east oakland in the dubs and foothill and talk your shit instead of behind a computer if your hate is that real on raiders come be bout it

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
why do some not all of you whiner fans come in and post negative shit on a raider post show some damn respect and grow up if you really looking for some trouble come down to east oakland in the dubs and foothill and talk your shit instead of behind a computer if your hate is that real on raiders come be bout it

Yeah fool [Mad]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

302 its not even that serious my man. Let them look like clowns if they want...we know they ain't about anything anyway...and they know the drill.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com