Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My arrest video for speeding (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My arrest video for speeding
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
after watching the video I'm glad you were caught. Sorry but there's no reason to go weaving through traffic at 100+ on the freeway like that.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Lol, hey at least I saw you use your turn signal and were courteous about it.
Couple things, you may be the oldest member here with the lowest post count [dance] Also, I think the dui still costs more as much as 10k once its all said and done. Cool vette but its just not feasible to go that fast on streets but you obviously know that now [Razz]

John is somewhere in the 16k-20k range
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They sure as shit wasted a ton of time following you, I'm blown away it took them so long to get you. I'll bet you had no idea they had seen all that shit on the freeway either, thinking they pulled you over for speeding on Jackson.
Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you do something on the 5? They mention something about the 5 and a corvette. Seems they went far and beyond to get somone to you.
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looked like i was watching a batman show..thing looked like the batmobile when he zoomed out..video stopped at the best part

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My only question is did they have a sign saying speeding was enforced by aircraft or radar?

BTW looks like need for speed modernwarfare2

[ October 05, 2011, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
after watching the video I'm glad you were caught. Sorry but there's no reason to go weaving through traffic at 100+ on the freeway like that.

i knew someone was gonna come in saying this. who hasnt gone faster than 100 on a freeway?

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man you were moving. What were you doing, must have been an emergency at the track lol

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MOOOOVIN!

Shit I got a reckless driving ticket for going 30 in a 25 have court on 10/11/11

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18538 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if you weren't weaving through the cars at the high rate of speed. Seeing you go from the fast lane to the slow lane then back again at the same rate of speed does no look good at all. If only half the assholes who drive like this in San Jose would get caught up.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro thats so cool man ur awesome lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN!!!!!!!

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

I'm not trying to justify what I did or asking for sympathy. Just letting people know what happened so they don't make the same mistake I did. Most people on here have tested there cars out to some extent.

$2000 in lawyer fees
$1300 fine
I'm sure insurance will increase substantially.
$1000 in impound fees. Initially impounded for 30 days but disapproved by the CHP Sargent. Got it back after 1 week.
Must pay to do the work detail. Under $500
Minimum 5 days missed work going back and forth to Sacramento for court.

Nothing happened on the 5 other then someone called in to report me speeding.

Not too sure if they have the patrolled by aircraft signs. They are not necessary from what I have found online.

To sixfive0 asking my age in a pm. What does it matter?

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jph331:

To sixfive0 asking my age in a pm. What does it matter?

I think he misunderstood the reason for this post, he thinks you are trying to post this because you think its cool when in reality you are posting to let everyone know how stupid it is to do this. I've done it, I had my Cobra ripping down the freeway and I'm sure it was well above 107. I was screwing around not thinking about what would happen if there was a plane tailing me. I know everyone here at some point in their life has dome something stupid like this, most of us got away with it so we can't fathom what would happen if we did get busted. I don't do this shit anymore, I get on it a bit but for the most part the threat of going to jail keeps the throttle in the upright position.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are they going to charge you for your probation too.
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

i knew someone was gonna come in saying this. who hasnt gone faster than 100 on a freeway?
Doing 100mph isn't the issue i see... nothing wrong with a 100mph burst on a mostly empty highway in my opinion...

But, sustained speeds nearing or above 100mph for 5 minutes plus, straight through downtown Sac's main freeways, at like 6pm in traffic... weaving across several lanes in the process... plus the excess speeding once off the freeway on streets, passing traffic on a two lane...

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

Doing 100mph isn't the issue i see... nothing wrong with a 100mph burst on a mostly empty highway in my opinion...

But, sustained speeds nearing or above 100mph for 5 minutes plus, straight through downtown Sac's main freeways, at like 6pm in traffic... weaving across several lanes in the process... plus the excess speeding once off the freeway on streets, passing traffic on a two lane...

I see this kind of shit almost everyday in traffic.

What a fuckin waste of taxpayers money and I can assure you that John learned his lesson. He is just tryin to help everybody think twice.

This is the very reason my car goes only to the track.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, nothing like a quick little sprint up to 100, I don't do that too often or at all actually. I'm too afraid of tickets.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jph331:
[qb]

I don't do this shit anymore, I get on it a bit but for the most part the threat of going to jail keeps the throttle in the upright position.

This is a very contradicting sentence which made me laugh [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanx for the heads up no longer speeding in around sac.and you were movin noone got hurt u learned your lesson so its all good
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well thanks for posting this... im guilty as hell for speeding when I go down to la. They have 100's of those aircraft signs. I didn't know they filmed you like that, I was under the impression both officers would have to show up to court to be found guilty.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You mean to tell me you didn't want to try ticket assassins? They do have a template for ticket by aircraft lol.
dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol.....over-achiever!!!! JP...The man. The myth.. The legend!!!!!
Sorry to hear the outcome. You usually don't get caught. I haven't watched the video clip yet....ill take a trip to the lobby first.... DAMN! that was expensive. "Cat and mouse."

you know the CHP loved that sh*t.....adrenaline rush for sure! Lucky you didn't get a beating or some 's' if they were to lose there cool. Glad you are okay and it was not worse bruddah. Keep your head up. Speed is a weakness for some of us..... [worship]

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A buddy of mine had the same thing happen to him on his bike. Was speeding and didnt know about the aircraft following him. Thats why i dont speed anymore. I'm noticing alot more CHP with radars out on the freeway now more then ever. Every time i commute, i see CHP at the same exact spots along i-80 and lol at people flying by me going 85+ getting pulled over.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are some of the reasons that I am reading from all the above posts for not speeding 100+ through traffic:
*Jail Time,
*Fines
*Lawyer Fees
*Chp planes are watching
*Insurance Increasing
And:
quote:
I think he misunderstood the reason for this post, he thinks you are trying to post this because you think its cool when in reality you are posting to let everyone know how stupid it is to do this. I've done it, I had my Cobra ripping down the freeway and I'm sure it was well above 107. I was screwing around not thinking about what would happen if there was a plane tailing me. I know everyone here at some point in their life has done something stupid like this, most of us got away with it so we can't fathom what would happen if we did get busted. I don't do this shit anymore, I get on it a bit but for the most part the threat of going to jail keeps the throttle in the upright position.
It is kind of sad, but has anyone thought of what could happen if there was an accident (hey not everyone will see a car coming across lanes in traffic at 100+ miles a hour)? All because some guy treats the street/highway like his personal racetrack. I'd say you got off easy with the fines and you were lucky enough not to hurt anyone out there.

[ October 05, 2011, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com