Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » now this is bs (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: now this is bs
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iexxvMlb5KQ&feature=related

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
Mexico problems,so leave that shit over there,she went back so what's the big deal,not like she collecting or getting aid from the government finically,and I have ELl Chapo as a friend on facebook too

Who buys the drugs? Let me give you a clue. Drug dealers in the U.S. who distribute that crap to kids and druggies all over.
I give u a A+ for telling the known,look bro,El Chapo doesn't sell drugs to kids,he his a Busniess man,he only deals with high power drug dealers,matter of fact he doesn't even deal with them this man just gives orders,now if your talking about the drug war in Mexico than don't,were in the USA,as far as drugs being sold to kids,well that's the problem of the local drug dealer And the parents,I'd say the worst drugs are the ones all you junkies make in your meth labs,nothing but real poison,so don't pull the he's a bad man and kills innocent women and children bro.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Mexico problems,so leave that shit over there,she went back so what's the big deal,not like she collecting or getting aid from the government finically,and I have ELl Chapo as a friend on facebook too

Who buys the drugs? Let me give you a clue. Drug dealers in the U.S. who distribute that crap to kids and druggies all over.
I give u a A+ for telling the known,look bro,El Chapo doesn't sell drugs to kids,he his a Busniess man,he only deals with high power drug dealers,matter of fact he
doesn't even deal with them this man just gives orders,now if your talking about the drug war in Mexico than don't,were in the USA,as far as drugs being sold to kids,well that's the problem of the local drug dealer And the parents,I'd say the worst drugs are the ones all you junkies make in your meth labs,nothing but real poison,so don't pull the he's a bad man and kills innocent women and children bro.

So let me get this straight. Your saying that the most powerful drug lord who sells millions of pounds of weed everyday to high level drug dealers who then sells this weed to other low level drug dealers and then gets in the hands of stupid kids who buys this stuff. Who is the biggest buyer of marijuana in the world? The US and who supplies the most? Your hero. Have you seen the video of this guys army fighting Mexican soldiers on the streets in front or schools and churches. There was over 3000 murders in the first two months in Mexico tied to this man so don't tell me he hasn't killed an innocent person. Not himself physically but it's his plan his fault.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some people are stupid and ignorant like blackfifty said how can you support someone that hold up schools that's just bs. It's Americas problem too if it wasn't why would they have a 5million dollar bounty on him?

[ September 28, 2011, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: SUMO ]

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I give u a A+ for telling the known,look bro,El Chapo doesn't sell drugs to kids,he his a Busniess man,he only deals with high power drug dealers,matter of fact he
doesn't even deal with them this man just gives orders,now if your talking about the drug war in Mexico than don't,were in the USA,as far as drugs being sold to kids,well that's the problem of the local drug dealer And the parents,I'd say the worst drugs are the ones all you junkies make in your meth labs,nothing but real poison,so don't pull the he's a bad man and kills innocent women and children bro.

So let me get this straight. Your saying that the most powerful drug lord who sells millions of pounds of weed everyday to high level drug dealers who then sells this weed to other low level drug dealers and then gets in the hands of stupid kids who buys this stuff. Who is the biggest buyer of marijuana in the world? The US and who supplies the most? Your hero. Have you seen the video of this guys army fighting Mexican soldiers on the streets in front or schools and churches. There was over 3000 murders in the first two months in Mexico tied to this man so don't tell me he hasn't killed an innocent person. Not himself physically but it's his plan his fault.
it isnt America problem we have out own, the U.S put a 5 MIL bounty, cuz there always trying to run shot and get involved, and weed is the least drug thy deal with, california has the best marijuana, u think EL CHAPO would know by the now its not a good market, coke is the biggest one they deal with,also its a war between many cartels, and new groups that pop outta no where, these muthafukas are ruthless,but thats how it is, this shit has been gong on for many years, and only in the spot light for about 4/5, you cant hold this guy responsible for all the murders,people in mexico love EL CHAPO, why the hell u think this man can rome mexico and south america for years and still hasnt been caught,the people love him, they said that they will never give his where abouts, these are the women and kids, common bro its war, u think there gonna take a time out for people to pass by, NO,look bro this is mexicos problem so let it be theres not ours.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They don't love him they fear him. You cross him and your dead that's why no one turns him in. How is this not Americas problem every day drugs come into America. The other day a 17 year old kid was killed by a cartel drug runner running away from police in Texas so trust me it's our problem too. Don't be blind.

--------------------
03 Terminator

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the ones saying hes a sav and hes just doin his thing, do not have kids...im assuming.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Classic, he made forbes magazine.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
the ones saying hes a sav and hes just doin his thing, do not have kids...im assuming.

+10000000000

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

As I was growing up our family used to go to Mexico every December I used to stay out and have fun into the early morning now days you can't stay out in the streets past 10. Also I have a cousin that used to live out there they woken up to the narcos cops shooting each other outside there driveway

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are arguments to every side, but this shit is a problem for both the US and Mexico. One of my closer relatives is actually head on one of the bigger cartels so I know a little about how this shit goes but let me tell you Mexico is so fucked. I used to visit when I was a kid and I could be out walking in the streets in Michoacan at whatever time, with whomever I wanted wearing whatever I want. Now there's curfews, people can't wear shit that is too nice, you can't even step on these fools shoes before you get chopped up to pieces with gunshots. My grandparents even feel terrified despite their relation with some top leaders. Mexico has gone to shit and anyone who visited about 5 years ago and visited now can tell the huge differences. At first, it was more in Sinaloa, Michoacan and etc but that shit is everywhere now, my father's little pueblo in Jalisco used to be like safe as shit but now my grandma says that the cops are all corrupt and that it's gone to shit. ALL police force and etc has gone corrupt. The only ones who aren't really selling out is the military.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
AzureMach925
¯
Member # 10412

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AzureMach925  Ford pictures for AzureMach925    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I give u a A+ for telling the known,look bro,El Chapo doesn't sell drugs to kids,he his a Busniess man,he only deals with high power drug dealers,matter of fact he doesn't even deal with them this man just gives orders,now if your talking about the drug war in Mexico than don't,were in the USA,as far as drugs being sold to kids,well that's the problem of the local drug dealer And the parents,I'd say the worst drugs are the ones all you junkies make in your meth labs,nothing but real poison,so don't pull the he's a bad man and kills innocent women and children bro.
[BS flag]

Your mindset and morals are messed up
I got nothing good to say so I will not say anything further....

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

it isnt America problem we have out own, the U.S put a 5 MIL bounty, cuz there always trying to run shot and get involved, and weed is the least drug thy deal with, california has the best marijuana, u think EL CHAPO would know by the now its not a good market, coke is the biggest one they deal with,also its a war between many cartels, and new groups that pop outta no where, these muthafukas are ruthless,but thats how it is, this shit has been gong on for many years, and only in the spot light for about 4/5, you cant hold this guy responsible for all the murders,people in mexico love EL CHAPO, why the hell u think this man can rome mexico and south america for years and still hasnt been caught,the people love him, they said that they will never give his where abouts, these are the women and kids, common bro its war, u think there gonna take a time out for people to pass by, NO,look bro this is mexicos problem so let it be theres not ours.
How/Why do you insist on defending a drug lord? The man is obviously your hero as well, as you stated earlier

And no, you're wrong about him not being America's problem - if his drugs are making it here and into the hands of American people - then yes, he's our problem too. Don't come with that half-baked logic about how weed/coke are different blah blah - think we all know that. I think the biggest thing here is the fact that a bunch of you degenerates really think he's a great dude who is deserving of your respect.

How does someone who's truly proud to be an American support a guy who's clearly causing a lot of fucking problems for the USA and its people?

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my hero....you want the problem to stop? tell the usa to stop being dopfeens...US protects all these druglords ,they are all in it together

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hero? wtf.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

heres another, most likely, result of your so called hero...fuck this guy.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/09/29/state/n081026D89.DTL&type=newsbayarea

quote:
The California parents of a toddler have been arrested after the boy swallowed cocaine.

The San Luis Obispo County Tribune ( http://bit.ly/ptAaEh) says the 18-month old boy showed signs of being under the influence of cocaine when Atascadero police officers arrived Wednesday at the couple's apartment.

Investigators say the child's mother, 20-year-old Priscilla Tabarez, had called for an ambulance.

The boy was taken to Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton for treatment. He is now in protective custody.

Besides Tabarez, the toddler's 26-year-old father Daniel Sanchez and the woman's 18-year-old brother Isaac Tabarez were arrested and booked for investigation of felony child endangerment. They were still in jail on Thursday with bail set at $100,000

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/09/29/state/n081026D89.DTL#ixzz1ZMKqpShF

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
heres another, most likely, result of your so called hero...fuck this guy.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/09/29/state/n081026D89.DTL&type=newsbayarea

quote:
The California parents of a toddler have been arrested after the boy swallowed cocaine.

The San Luis Obispo County Tribune ( http://bit.ly/ptAaEh) says the 18-month old boy showed signs of being under the influence of cocaine when Atascadero police officers arrived Wednesday at the couple's apartment.

Investigators say the child's mother, 20-year-old Priscilla Tabarez, had called for an ambulance.

The boy was taken to Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton for treatment. He is now in protective custody.

Besides Tabarez, the toddler's 26-year-old father Daniel Sanchez and the woman's 18-year-old brother Isaac Tabarez were arrested and booked for investigation of felony child endangerment. They were still in jail on Thursday with bail set at $100,000

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/09/29/state/n081026D89.DTL#ixzz1ZMKqpShF

That's sad

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggraYlMgbgM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

yea buddy say what you want but just goes to show mex is taking over every where even forbes list we got a couple mex guys their and guess whos on the number one spot yup you got it its a mexican say wat u wnt but we still their.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow!Weve really got some immature,ignorant,low life losers on here. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
They need to put a GPS tracking system chip in both daughters and the mom and bam you got yourself the biggest drug lord in mexico. I dont care if its unconstitutional due to the amount of death and drugs spilling over in the U.Ss it should be "by any means neccesary"

+1, if they wanted to get him they could, shit if this was Osama it would've gone real unconstitutional real fast lol shot in the face no love. If the US doesn't find people that are THAT big, that's cuz there's reasons they don't want to find them.
+1

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggraYlMgbgM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

yea buddy say what you want but just goes to show mex is taking over every where even forbes list we got a couple mex guys their and guess whos on the number one spot yup you got it its a mexican say wat u wnt but we still their.... [Big Grin]

I may be misreading you here - so correct me if I'm wrong....they're/there/their....anyway

Crazy to realize that you and other people like you in this thread/on this board are just SO DAMNED PROUD to have Mexico get recognized that you either a) fail to understand the difference between famous and infamous, or b) think that his 'success' justifies your street culture lifestyle of fear and ignorance

To the blame-shifter who says the US is at fault for 'bein dopefeens' (it's 'fiends', by the way) - that's just about as bad as saying, "They shouldn't have been driving a nice car if they didn't want it vandalized," or, "If she wasn't so pretty she wouldn't have been assaulted." Accountability and responsibility are not your strong suits.

Looking forward to your replies....

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

It looms like they got nothing to say

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM4UtsCQvqo&feature=player_detailpage#t=80s

pause and read baby boy....arrriba speedy gonzales

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

dude, your proud for all the wrong reasons...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Wow!Weve really got some immature,ignorant,low life losers on here. [Roll Eyes]

Don't tell me you're surprised? [Big Grin]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com