Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED's New Project Car: (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: AED's New Project Car:
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Im doin all this work to my coupe to try and get into the 11's and this thing does it rightnout the box... Solid.

Is the rear ends still c-clip axles? What about the transmission, is it the same as 2011?

I just seen in the new hot rod mag, ford makes a s/c for it that outputs almost 600 rwhp, and retains the factory warranty, just thought id through that out there.

I want one....

31 spline C-clips are stock. All the same as the 2011's.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice!!

cant wait to see what you do with her!!

[patriot]

AED!!! [worship]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now that's how you invest money into your buisiness. [patriot]

Best of luck with the project. [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet tax deductions Batman!!!!!!!!!!

[ September 15, 2011, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love that color and looking forward to seeing all the future mods!

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
Looks good. Impressive numbers. What size tire is that on front and how u like the feel of it driving? And how much were tires?

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lovin the look of that! new school 5.0 [worship]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice, Shaun! I heard that you bought one. You should know exactly what works and what doesn't by the time the Boss shows up. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I seen this at the track this wedsday very nice

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My best race of the day was against you we were side by side the whole way down the track [burnout]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Im doin all this work to my coupe to try and get into the 11's and this thing does it rightnout the box... Solid.

Is the rear ends still c-clip axles? What about the transmission, is it the same as 2011?

I just seen in the new hot rod mag, ford makes a s/c for it that outputs almost 600 rwhp, and retains the factory warranty, just thought id through that out there.

I want one....

31 spline C-clips are stock. All the same as the 2011's.
Is the diff. The standard trac loc or is it like the carbon ones on the 03-04 cobras?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cstang5.0:
My best race of the day was against you we were side by side the whole way down the track [burnout]

That was a good race!
Nothing like running door to door!
We should do it again. [Smile]

Blown: Tires are Hoosier front runner radials. They only make one size for 17x4.5 wheels.

Diff is a trac loc, not sure on the clutches.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good work Shaun. it is going to be a fun project to see bulit
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by Cstang5.0:

That was a good race!
Nothing like running door to door!
We should do it again. [Smile]

Blown: Tires are Hoosier front runner radials. They only make one size for 17x4.5 wheels.

Diff is a trac loc, not sure on the clutches.

yeah sounds good im going to try to get up there a few more times before this year is over... [patriot]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com