Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Roids (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Roids
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
instant gratification huh?

just like the fat bitches getting lypo!

dont do it. it will fuck you up in long run. are you really that vain? go eat a couple steak sandwiches and hit the gym.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

-

exactly.....i know because i take em for my cancer

i have 80-90% of these side effects [Frown]

what kind of cancer? how long have you had it? what treatments you doing?

pm me i may be able to help

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only reason to take steroids is for a medical condition, like mentioned previously. There's just no way it's worth it in the long run. It's difficult to say no, especially if you're young - and you see people who DO use getting huge gains for the same amount of work in the gym. The very real possibility of long-term side-effects outweighs any potential (and, let's face it, usually short-term) benefits you'll realize by taking steroids. The endocrine system is SUPER delicate - don't jeopardize your health in a quick-fix way to 'get big'. Balanced diet, good sleep, and hard work in the gym is the best thing for you, despite how unappealing it sounds.

In terms of supplementing with 'a gram of protein per pound of body weight', amino acids, or glutamine? If you're eating a balanced diet (read: meeting the RDA of macromolecules/vitamins/minerals), there shouldn't be any reason to supplement with protein. Google 'blood urea nitrogen' or 'nitrogen urea balance' - the body can only use so much protein in rebuilding skeletal muscle via protein synthesis....unless, of course, you're taking steroids, in which case the RNA/ribosomes WILL go ape shit producing proteins and supplemental protein is essential.

Of course, you're going to have people argue that they saw their best gains and hit PBs in the gym while taking 5,6,7,8+ supplements simultaneously. Decide for yourself, but research everything you take in, and no - the label on the bottle probably isn't a great, non-biased source.

Just eat right, sleep well, and exercise - not much beats plain hard work

My 0.02

[ September 07, 2011, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My current stack

Orange Triad
SNS Beta Alanine
SNS Creatine
C4 (like jack3d)
Fish oil
ON Whey Protein
Some what balanced diet

I cycle in and out Gaspari SizeOn too. This seems to be the gold ticket for me. I can fluctuate from 210 - 190 easily for fights, even at my age without losing strength. I would try this before roids.

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Beta alanine is goof stuff.
Also check out creatine ethyl ester. It's much better than the conventional monohydrate

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95gtdrop:
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

-

exactly.....i know because i take em for my cancer

i have 80-90% of these side effects [Frown]

what kind of cancer? how long have you had it? what treatments you doing?

pm me i may be able to help

stage 2 hodgkins lymphoma

had it for about a year and I been on Stanford 5 chemo for 9 weeks along with steroids

[ September 08, 2011, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: 5LTR SVT ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

You look into any natural alternatives?
Tons of great stuff out there. I deal with customers daily that beat cancer with diet and supplements.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com