Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » IROC 5.0 Camaro vs. Hilltim54 AOD 5.Slow (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: IROC 5.0 Camaro vs. Hilltim54 AOD 5.Slow
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this thread reminds me of this video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xOh1TRGNjw&feature=fvwrel
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBTL [Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Whoo Whooooo!] [Cool]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
o yeah,,,,,,,, The ford wins this race [Cool]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh, the things that go bump In the night.... Lol hilltim54, just run your car at the track and post your time. Ibtl!

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
5.0 Irocs are pieces of shit. That 305 is almost as bad as the v6's they came with.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rob1:
 -

LOL, that's exactly what happens on like 50% of the threads posted here now. Hilltim54, you've posted the same questions like 50 times and a lot of people get tired of seeing that. I can't say for sure but I remember at least 10 threads started by you asking about racing a catfish or who knows what. I remember back in the day thinking my old 69 Mach was the shit and going around trying to race anyone that wanted to play...... I got my ass kicked a lot but can't expect much from a mostly stock 302. I've personally had a slightly modded Fox vert with an AOD and it was a fucking dog, even after the 5 speed swap it was still slow. 5.0's are fun cars that CAN be fast, sit back, relax and have fun...... you don't have to try and race every motherfucker who looks at you. [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com