Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Can a stock fox.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Can a stock fox....
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Are u guys serious??!! Stock 2010 auto ss maros run 14s on street tires dude! Mid 13s on d/rs .. Lol.. Them things a phuckin heavy and slow!

14's you run 3 seconds more than that
Hey Neight come to sac so.i can saw u off bruh
lol you don't want none I'll leave you 1 1/2 cars behind easily I'm a stock motor too just a 306
Lol.. Why do u think that dude??. Stop.talkin shit and lets run... And sic290 get the hell.outta here... I know im slow, hell 80% of us on here are.. I was just seeing what u guys say... But I think imma call him out 2morrow when.i drive my car to work lol
You said u were in sj this weekend N I was in sunnyvale this whole weekend I was ready with my bald ass tires but anyways one day when I go to sac I'll be shure to run you [burnout]
Dnt wait to long

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why not?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boys 2011 ss maro was raped by two 03 cobras ok may b he cant drive on freeway n ls1 auto was just on his rear wheel my boys 5.0 was also very close to his ass with his girl driving the ss n blive she can drive 5speed the maro is a 5speed so i say fuck it do it let hayers hate u aint gonna loose shit i think its better if u race then tell us how it went dont ask for opinions [patriot]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that SS will trap about 6mph better than you. He will pull away quickly. You will cry.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
My boys 2011 ss maro was raped by two 03 cobras ok may b he cant drive on freeway n ls1 auto was just on his rear wheel my boys 5.0 was also very close to his ass with his girl driving the ss n blive she can drive 5speed the maro is a 5speed so i say fuck it do it let hayers hate u aint gonna loose shit i think its better if u race then tell us how it went dont ask for opinions [patriot]

if this was the red one that was fun! but damn 18 years old with a brand new camaro i mean damn i dont even think Shia LaBeouf had one at 18

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

What did he just say?? Public education at its finest

Op: go out and race him, its not like our opinions are going to make your car faster. You always post some stupid question or ask for advice and then get all upset and defensive when someone gives you what you asked for.
Look at it like this
20+ year old mustang vert vs a 2010 camaro ss....he is already ahead....

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you will need NITROUS [burnout]
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh and as for the OP my lil bro had this same problem just race him and then you can see where you stand but trust me i had a stock auto fox and that shih was slow as phuck. did the 5 speed swap and it was NIGHT AND DAY! then after a week i realized i was still slow as phuck. lol have fun man just do it right the first time, let me see if i can dig up some vids of my 5.0 against his 95 cobra homey

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That SS will never see your
 -

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why not?

Bcuz u wont stand a chance bro..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Why not?

What will you have? s-trim?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:
Why not?

What will you have? s-trim?
Lol...

--------------------

Thugnificent

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Hahahahaha me>you

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BackwardSnake:
That SS will never see your
 -

Lmbo (laughing.my.balls.off) [Big Grin]
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I trapped 107.7 with lid, longtubes and suspension, 2 12" subs and full dynamat. If I yanked out the dynamat and the slap, I'm sure I can grab 109.

My best run was 13.6 @ 102 with a 2.7 60ft on bald street tires.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

yea buddy and another time my grl was drivn my 5oh, lined up with th 2010 ss 6spd all stock and they were side by side 1st, 2nd, then on third the ss took off, and shit even tho we lost i was shocked my car did that [patriot] .
well im goanna say youll lose from personal experience but to me a race is a race bro dont take it serious it just gives you more motivivation for upgrades.

so go race him and lose then tell us how well u kept up.

and that ls1 that was by the 2010 ss 1/4 panel, i smoked him from a dig all the way out at the runs by 2 cars. in his defense he had wheel hop

[ August 29, 2011, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Stangn5oh ]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
quote:

yea buddy and another time my grl was drivn my 5oh, lined up with th 2010 ss 6spd all stock and they were side by side 1st, 2nd, then on third the ss took off, and shit even tho we lost i was shocked my car did that [patriot] .
well im goanna say youll lose from personal experience but to me a race is a race bro dont take it serious it just gives you more motivivation for upgrades.

and that ls1 that was by the 2010 ss 1/4 panel, i smoked him from a dig all the way out at the runs by 2 cars. in his defense he had wheel hop

Cool beans!! He actin scared lol

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
oh and as for the OP my lil bro had this same problem just race him and then you can see where you stand but trust me i had a stock auto fox and that shih was slow as phuck. did the 5 speed swap and it was NIGHT AND DAY! then after a week i realized i was still slow as phuck. lol have fun man just do it right the first time, let me see if i can dig up some vids of my 5.0 against his 95 cobra homey

Get them vids dude!!

--------------------

Thugnificent

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
quote:

If only you knew how insane wheel hop is in an a lowered FBody with no relocation brackets, I could have given you a ride before I did mine and you would be like, WHAT THE FUCK.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha ha can a performance car made in the 80's beat a 2010 performance car. How about no! Lol.
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
Ha ha ha can a performance car made in the 80's beat a 2010 performance car. How about no! Lol.

[Confused]

--------------------

Thugnificent

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How old are u OP?? Just curious cause some of your posts that I read are like WTF..

THIS WAS MY 2500th POST!!!!!!!!!

[ August 30, 2011, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: 89point. ]

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another pointless thread. I'll take a ibtl or free post lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
How old are u OP?? Just curious cause some of your posts that I read are like WTF..

[worship] hahahahahahahahahaha thats what I"M SAYING [worship]

This dude is ridiculous, forreal! No wonder he likes those altezza lights! [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONyyg19Yngc
So yall are saying gears and a stall wont put me in that range?? lol...

--------------------

Thugnificent

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com