Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whos got slackers at the job? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whos got slackers at the job?
MiSsMaCh408
¯
Member # 9279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiSsMaCh408  Ford pictures for MiSsMaCh408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL!!

I agree with people who dislike bosses who sit around and at the end of the day take credit for the hard work you've put in.. this use to happen to me until.. I put my boss in her place! of course in a professional manner. [Smile]

Keep working hard.. we have expensive habits/hobby (Stangs). LOL!!

--------------------
MiSsMaCh408 aka SnAkE ChArMeR
"Da Legend LIVES (AgAiN)" XOXO

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Not a Union fan either. When you try to fire the lazy ones they file a grievance against you because they suck. "We protect our brothers" Is what they use against you. Well why did you send your lazy brother to try and work for me, thanks a lot.
I think they just protect the weak and bring the country down. I've seen many many many lazy Union workers and continue to watch them every day regretfully. I think they used to be good then the system got corrupted like everything else. I hope your pensions are going to be there and all those Union dues are doing something for y'all.
I'll take MY money and do something with it, not them with my money. Who do you trust with YOUR money?

+1 Not a fan of most unions because of the very close ties with the democratic party..... Don't believe me just see who the biggest contributors are.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
im in a NON-UNION union,ya dig..lol

you are a fool for that one [Big Grin]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my company used to be union and it was great, until they stopped helping us, instead of fighting for us they wer screwing us in medical for the company. Union is great only if u got a good union representitive, ours fell rapidly.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only see union people come around when its time for elections and shit.. guess some unions are better than others. Ohh yah and dumb fucking people at work suck, hate people think that just because theyve been there long means there entitled to something, when they dont even know how to do the damn job. [BS flag]

[ June 30, 2011, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My pops is union and he busts his ass but the union protects the lazy fuckers.. At my work the union is garbage, I'm constantly having to deal with lazy pieces of shit who show up to work only when they want to and then I have to baby sit them, so to some it looks like management just stands around but really were baby sitting grown ass men who act like little ass bitches.. Now I'm not against the union like I said my dad is union and a lot of other people I know who bust their asses are union, but they just shouldn't save these suckers all the time.. there are plenty of people outta work who want to come and work hard but instead there is no open positions cause we got these shitheads still employed..
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
I just think its bullshit that the supervisors at my work get paid twice as much as me to sit around on their phones all night and tell me and the guys in my department what to do... Super fucken lazy!

I don't know where you work at but they do more than that. It may seem I only do that but there is a lot more too it. Just become a supervisor and get paid more money!!!
I work in a grocery store which is employee owned and run the freezer dept, but the supervisors who got their position by seniority and not by hard work and have topped out at 23 an hour feel that they don't have to work hard anymore...

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com