Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i cant trust any of you - im new on here (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: i cant trust any of you - im new on here
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
How do we know that we can trust you? You're the new guy. [Razz]

lmao +1000

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This title/thread is retarded as fuck.. I can't trust any of u.. So leave the site and then u won't have to worry about it or don't make a thread about it and just chill and u will see who the legit people are. If u don't trust the people here and don't like the site remove yourself from it.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
This title/thread is retarded as fuck.. I can't trust any of u.. So leave the site and then u won't have to worry about it or don't make a thread about it and just chill and u will see who the legit people are. If u don't trust the people here and don't like the site remove yourself from it.

[worship] [worship] Seriously if you don't trust anyone here just go to a different site I'm pretty sure that in other forums there isn't thieves [Confused] ..Good luck with that and like the other member said "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out".... [Big Grin]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DMI:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by sixfive0:
im new on here and everyday i read about cafords member stealing cars from other members or members setting members up after cruises and such wtf is this? i think i joined the wrong forum.... [Mad] [Confused] [Frown]

This is the worst forum ever I agree
Bye don’t let the door hit you in the ass on you're way out
+1,kick rocks then.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can also see where this guys woes are coming from, but I have nothing but good experiences directly resulting from this site. I live in rural area and there are few avenues from me to share my passion with folks nearby. Then I found the forum. I have met dozens of great people, I'm part of 50 reasons club and they are nothing but great people. Turbo50 is currently building me a motor, and he is a extremely knowledgable dude, that does great work at an affordable price. I've bought numerous parts from all standup guys, and had a good time shooting the shit. Don't let a couple bad experiences and the constant hating  turn you off. There are a lot of great resources this site places at your disposal.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ban this POS... This person only brings B.S posts like racing for pinks,Who has illegal smog hook ups and 2 gear launches ! Fuckin NOOOB!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good ol cafords!!! ( . Y . )
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
 -

LMAO!!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if this was a regular forum it wouldnt matter but this forum is very very hands on like ppl built friendships on here. all im saying is that it looks scary that ppl on this forum would go to your house ans steal your car...your family is there it brings all kinds of trouble to the house. i mean you can all insult me its fine. but alot of the members here vouched for the forum which showed some class.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

blk96gt
¯
Member # 9765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blk96gt  Ford pictures for blk96gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sixfive0:
if this was a regular forum it wouldnt matter but this forum is very very hands on like ppl built friendships on here. all im saying is that it looks scary that ppl on this forum would go to your house ans steal your car...your family is there it brings all kinds of trouble to the house. i mean you can all insult me its fine. but alot of the members here vouched for the forum which showed some class.

Ive had nothing but good things come from this forum, partially because i knew a lot of people on it before i joined, but like everyone said theres always a couple bad apples in the group, but there is a lot more good apples around here.

--------------------
PI Swapped and Cammed

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've only met a few people from here and the people i have met i trust. I haven't met any shady people but i haven't been to a CAFORDS event in years and the last one i went to was badass with a lot of cool people.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
CURIEL209
¯
Member # 11041

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CURIEL209  Ford pictures for CURIEL209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Ya, no offense to new people around here, but alot of the people who have been around for sometime have alot more respect for each other the to rip each other off. Ya, there are a handful of jerk offs out there that recently been hanging around these sites, and not just this one (no need to single this place out). One good thing about this site is that we are a family, and as a family we look out for each other in times of need, and when somebody does someone wrong, we all chime in to help another out, and make sure we find the guilty party.

Just dont look at the site as a whole as bad, for a few rotten apples. As a whole, we are a great group. [patriot]

Thats really good to know... i was starting to worry when is saw about the guy that got his car stolen... Nice to know its not all bad.. thanks [patriot] [patriot]
Posts: 18 | From: STOCKTON, CA. | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
VendicatedSN95
¯
Member # 10671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendicatedSN95  Ford pictures for VendicatedSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most the guys here are the same ones on all the local forums, I personally have had real good luck on here but no one would want to steal my bucket
CURIEL209
¯
Member # 11041

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CURIEL209  Ford pictures for CURIEL209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
 -

LOL !
Posts: 18 | From: STOCKTON, CA. | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love this site! espesially cuz its representing Nor cal mustang enthusiasts from all walks of life...keep it real!
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com