Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Somebody's gotta say this about Osama (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Somebody's gotta say this about Osama
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a bunch of shit to me....our government is so corrupted no one knows what's true anymore

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what are you people saying that we didn't kill him and he agreed to never be seen again? Don't you think he would have a video out laughing at us today? If indeed he ain't dead he is getting waterboarded in which case I don't care.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They didnt bury him and threw him in the ocean because they didnt want his grave being a holy place to people who follow him. I'm tired of people bashing Obama the man took over for the most unsuccessful president. I honestly believe if Obama was white most people that talk about him wouldn't have such a problem with him. I'm not saying it's a racist issue but I believe that some folks on here are intimidated by a minority in power. I heard the same thing when the Hispanic supreme court justice was voted in.

--------------------
03 Terminator

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
They didnt bury him and threw him in the ocean because they didnt want his grave being a holy place to people who follow him. I'm tired of people bashing Obama the man took over for the most unsuccessful president. I honestly believe if Obama was white most people that talk about him wouldn't have such a problem with him. I'm not saying it's a racist issue but I believe that some folks on here are intimidated by a minority in power. I heard the same thing when the Hispanic supreme court justice was voted in.

Lol youre not saying its a racist issue? Then what the hell are you trying to say. Cuzz you pretty much said we're all racist. My belief that Obama is a shitty prez has nothing to do with race. Is government in business wrong? Yes...the government should never be involved with buying out car companies and bailing out banks. Should government mandate health care. Hell no...Its supposed to be a free country and we are supposed to be able to decide for ourselves. As for chasing down Osama...Cool...But Obama had nothing to do with it. He is just the prez at the time we caught him. These issues have nothing to do with race and its usually people who come out with ignorant statements like, "some folks on here are intimidated by a minority in power" who are the stupid racists and create more racism then is already there. That has to be the dumbest statement ever made on this board.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMAO [worship] [worship] [worship] Not a racist issue.....your killing me! [dance] [dance]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This will become the new grassy knoll...lol
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So us not believing Osama is dead makes us racist, lol. You need to get your head checked and stop acting like some sort of victim of imaginary racism. I understand the government has more evidence than we do, they say they have DNA evidence but they need to give us more info because there are holes in their presentation of the facts. I want Bin Laden dead as much as everybody who's a true American and there are true Americans of every race. We're fucking Americans for crying out loud, we fuck shit up! But we also dont buy bullshit. Put your weak ass racist theories to bed because the only one being racist is you.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110502/ts_yblog_thelookout/was-it-burying-bin-laden-at-sea-a-mistake

Muslim leaders are saying that disposing of the body in the sea is almost a crime. Hmm, something doesnt seem right here.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess I made a mistake and put this in the wrong section I was talking Obama not Osama. I can care less about bin laden he deserved what came to him, I was merley stating that alot of these people on this board are intimidated by the amount of powers minorities have in terms of being in our political party. I don't like Obama but I can almost garuntee most of you wouldn't bag on him so much if he was white.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
So us not believing Osama is dead makes us racist, lol. You need to get your head checked and stop acting like some sort of victim of imaginary racism. I understand the government has more evidence than we do, they say they have DNA evidence but they need to give us more info because there are holes in their presentation of the facts. I want Bin Laden dead as much as everybody who's a true American and there are true Americans of every race. We're fucking Americans for crying out loud, we fuck shit up! But we also dont buy bullshit. Put your weak ass racist theories to bed because the only one being racist is you.

Look I'm glad he's dead and if you think you and conspiracy theorist know more than the government than your stupid. And your saying your American and you fuck shit up? I bet you've never served before so you don't got shit to add but your tax money that pays for my salary. I don't know exactly of bin laden is dead but I'll sure believe the government before I believe some dude on a car forum.

--------------------
03 Terminator

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [BS flag]

[ May 03, 2011, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I honestly believe most of you blindly favor Obama because hes NOT white.His race has NOTHING to do with why i dislike him,he just plain sucks and has done little to nothing.His socialized health care is idiotic,and he seems lost as president.And as far as being intimidated because hes a minority,the population has changed and hes barely a minority anymore.And as that goes i could care less if Lil Wayne was president as long as he knew what the f$#k he was doing.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I guess I made a mistake and put this in the wrong section I was talking Obama not Osama. I can care less about bin laden he deserved what came to him, I was merley stating that alot of these people on this board are intimidated by the amount of powers minorities have in terms of being in our political party. I don't like Obama but I can almost garuntee most of you wouldn't bag on him so much if he was white.

I'm sorry man but you just way to many grammatical errors in every one of your posts to be taken seriously, by me at least. This is NOT a race issue and please don't try to make it one.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Now its unpatriotic and racist to openly question your government who would never lie to you! Sounds just about right. Sorry if i sound racist and a commie bastard but I want proof.

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
Now its unpatriotic and racist to openly question your government who would never lie to you! Sounds just about right. Sorry if i sound racist and a commie bastard but I want proof.

how much proof is anuff for you? we have dna proof, we have pic's for proof.. we don't have any of obl friends saying he isn't dead.. i mean come on.. what else do you need.. you ever think the reason we didn't get full on gore pics is because obama doesn't want to get to get people more worked up over his death..

ps.. to the people that don't think anyone would bag on obama if he was white.. really gtfo with that shit.. look how most people talk shit on g.w. and he is as white as they get! [worship]

pss.. there was only 1 shooter in the jfk killing.. lee harvey oswald.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Of course theyre not gonna show the pictures yet ,they gotta let the situation cool down son , we dont want some idiotic religiuos fanatics walking into embassys blowing shit up.
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
bigstangs
¯
Member # 7920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstangs  Ford pictures for bigstangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess I will say it before trump can I see the death certificate
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

I'm sorry man but you just way to many grammatical errors in every one of your posts to be taken seriously, by me at least. This is NOT a race issue and
please don't try to make it one.

My grammar is not up to par right now because I'm using my phone and I'm some what in a hurry. I bet people still listened to 2pac no matter how many grammatical errors he made. Get past your English teacher habits and look at the point I'm trying to make. It's just my opinion and as it says it's an opinion which doesn't fit in the category of being a true statement, just something I believe.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

I'm sorry man but you just way to many grammatical errors in every one of your posts to be taken seriously, by me at least. This is NOT a race issue and please don't try to make it one.
Pot calling the kettle black? "I'm sorry man but you just "HAVE" way "TOO" many...... Before you correct someone, make sure you come correct. [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what i want to know is how do we know the dna we have is from bi laden. how the f***k do u get his dna? just wondering

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I said it once and will say it once again, OBAMA FTMFW!

Yes we can, oh and YES WE DID! [worship] [worship]

-

-

Don't worry folks, evidence will be out for the world to see sooner or later [Smile]

[ May 04, 2011, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxstang:
what i want to know is how do we know the dna we have is from bi laden. how the f***k do u get his dna? just wondering

OK that right there raised my right eye-brow. Critical thinking type shiznit right there!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did nobody watch Transformers 2?! The deceptions are just gonna bring him back to life in a couple years!

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com