Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Been debating on what wheels to go with.. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Been debating on what wheels to go with..
Hyphy Muscle 05 GT
¯
Member # 10651

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hyphy Muscle 05 GT  Ford pictures for Hyphy Muscle 05 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty sick!!!

--------------------
GET RID OF YOUR SCRAPER, IT ANNOYS ME AS MUCH AS A PRIUS

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2FASTNOTCHES:
Most def. stay with the '03s.
Is your pockets are full, get some 10th anniversaries

Funny you mentioned that lol

-

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
those o3s are lookin really clean. deff better then those cobras spacers or not imo. id lower a little more tho if you can...i likem slammed!

I like sn95s where the tires are almost tucking. I just needa do some research to see where I can get the best results. Anybody know what setup would drop my car a bit more and not ruin ride quality?
you would have to get coilovers to do that...best coilovers for mustangs that i hear is the maximum motorsports. very expensive. my sn95 is literally tucked and slammed. went with generic coilovers and had to do some custom shit to get it the way i wanted it to. if i could do it all over, i woulda just saved my time and effort to get the mm coilovers
I wish I could do coilovers.. but they really aren't within my price range at the moment. I have seen the sportlines on a few cars and it seems to sit lower than my pro kits. I'm considering switching over. Thanks for mentioning the sportlines Justin.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nick, if I decide to go with a DRAG setup on my car this summer, I'll lease you my coil overs. Not really worried about you messing them up since I got a lifetime warranty [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Nick, if I decide to go with a DRAG setup on my car this summer, I'll lease you my coil overs. Not really worried about you messing them up since I got a lifetime warranty [Big Grin]

Its a deal. Let me setup an appointment with Roger Cross first thing tomorrow morning lol

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
 -

Dude.. I have jocked that picture so hard since you first posted that up. Its hard to decide if I want some 03s or saleens after seeing that lol

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com