Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » beatiful way to start my weekend. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: beatiful way to start my weekend.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lucky that stupid cunt hit the front of the car rather than T bone you.

Glad you are ok, physically.

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks! Another fox down stupid ass bitches man. Feel ur pain.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Condolences brotha. I know you had that car for a while.
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make sure u fax all the receipts to her insurance company . When my 87 got hit I sent in 15k in receipts and they paid me 9,100 and I bought the car back for 700 . I came up so much better with a 93 clean hatch and all my parts in it .Dont let them dick you around !

--------------------
Dart shp 364 AFR 195.off the shelf cam TKO 600 twin disc RST 11.36 @ 120 N/A

Posts: 502 | From: sants rosa | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Now imma go sit in a tub N cut my wrists [Frown] [/QB]

Pics or it didn't happen. [Razz]

OP, sorry for your loss man.

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks!!! Always shity to see.

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 hatch  Ford pictures for 93 hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics or it didn't happen ?????

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 hatch:
Pics or it didn't happen ?????

If you read closer, it was addressing Neight.
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 hatch:
Make sure u fax all the receipts to her insurance company . When my 87 got hit I sent in 15k in receipts and they paid me 9,100 and I bought the car back for 700 . I came up so much better with a 93 clean hatch and all my parts in it .Dont let them dick you around !

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry about your loss Aaron I know how you feel hope ,YOU are feeling ok physically , hope she has insurance and hope they say it's her fault!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
damn brother ="( all the hard work you put in that car and for sum lady just to run a red light! wow good thing is that ur ok and not in the hospital i no u hella in pain rite now but thell be more cars out their i love you brother!

Damn this fool pulled out the I love you N everything lmao
NEIGHT can u fucking be koo for once on a post u always got sum shit to say i swear every post & comment i see from you is negative! nomames we calmado.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to act like a thug or harm anyones feelings I was just trying to have fun. Thank you you bully now I'm crying.... Now imma go sit in a tub N cut my wrists [Frown]
The I love you brother was pretty funny till we found out its his blood brother.

On a sidenote ive been hearing about AED doing awesome work so maybe they can fix that? [Confused]

--------------------
To be or not to be

Stimpys 5.0
¯
Member # 5829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimpys 5.0  Ford pictures for Stimpys 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just got off the phone with the lady insurance and she's claiming I ran the light. What a bitch. Thankfully I have a witness that said she clearly saw her run the light. What should I do? Any legal advise, I'm at the doctors right now trying to get checked out. Do I talk to insurance or wait till I get an investigator. Man I had just bought all my parts to put some Lil goodies in it, not anymore. [Mad] [BS flag]

[ April 15, 2011, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Stimpys 5.0 ]

--------------------
1989 burgundy coupe
1968 mustang 289 - 4 speed
1989 white lx (totalled)

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tell them to check the effing cameras brother sue her ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats even if their was any cameras at the scene witch im sure their was but in the lil cuts of downtown their aint that many cameras around but idk i think with the witness that will be good enough

[ April 15, 2011, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: 88gtstang ]

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry the lady is trying to put the blame on you. Make sure you keep in touch with that witness.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

93 hatch
¯
Member # 8100

That suck . Mine was real easy the 17 year old girl said she was at fault so I did not deal with that crap . If you got a witness and its not a person who was in your car then you should be ok !

--------------------

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats sucks sorry man!

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear the bad news, damn there's nothing worst than losing your ride to some dumb shit not paying attention, I lost 2 fox bodies that way my 86 and 93... Good luck with your case, if you go through your insurance they will investigate and go after that ladies ass if they find it her fault....

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com