Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I went to the dark side... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: I went to the dark side...
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
T tops yea already gettin thumbs up from mustang owners.

dont lie

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put some better pics up of the catfish!!!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time for P&P TB and bumpstop mod. I was reading a bunch of dyno charts on ls1tech people were grabbing 9RWHP from just a TB mod! These engines just love shit like this. Wish my 5.0 did to.

And to people who hate anything other than ford, well that's your opinion but I decided to get a better car.

[ April 08, 2011, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: x42bnx ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont mind front bumper, p.o had entire car repainted and someone backed into it before it cured and spidered the front bumper. He included a perfect black bumper with the car that I need to install.

And the truefiber carbon fiber ss hood is actually a good fit and weighs next to nothing.

-

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
quote:
T tops yea already gettin thumbs up from mustang owners.

dont lie
No lies man, ran a afr headed fox and took him by a few buses up to 130 but he was cool about it and we gave each other thumbs up and went home

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you like them rims? i got a buddy readyto trade black z06's for the ones you got lmk pm me if intrestead [patriot]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
I thought about buying an LSx once then I remembered I dont like men

hahahahhaa [Big Grin]

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shits clean man!

saw it yesterday at school haha

Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
NutNice707
¯
Member # 5123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NutNice707  Ford pictures for NutNice707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dark side is the better side haha half these cats talk shit but they got 10k into there stang and still can barely hang with stock SS I used to go to the bay in my Z06 barely 500hp to the wheels smoking cats with 20k into there mustangs with just headers cam and stickys

But there is some hot stangs on here and out around they just dont daily drive garage queens [Razz] also that car looks really familiar

[ April 08, 2011, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: NutNice707 ]

--------------------
07 F-250 Crew Cab
02 Corvette Z06
67 Cougar XR-7
72 Chevelle
07 CLS 550

Posts: 806 | From: Sacramento To The Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NutNice707:
Dark side is the better side haha half these cats talk shit but they got 10k into there stang and still can barely hang with stock SS I used to go to the bay in my Z06 barely 500hp to the wheels smoking cats with 20k into there mustangs with just headers cam and stickys

those ls motors are easy hp recipes,but 20k into a fox must have been driver error,lol...and damn z06 vs fox is almost david vs golliath

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
to me dark side means imports, so I guess that means your only half gay [Razz]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"im the kinda guy who can apreciate a fine body regardless of the make" in my vin diesel voice....

Nice ride bro!! To each there own man id get one but i like the fox look those cars look to much like the batmobile to me just somethin bout a cleab ass 5.0 that makes ur girls pantys wet ;-)

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
Originally posted by 93stormtrooperGT:
"im the kinda guy who can apreciate a fine body regardless of the make" in my vin diesel voice....

Nice ride bro!! To each there own man id get one but i like the fox look those cars look to much like the batmobile to me just somethin bout a cleab ass 5.0 that makes ur girls pantys wet ;-)

I agree 100% I can appreciate any car as long as I can find something I like about it.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Time for P&P TB and bumpstop mod. I was reading a bunch of dyno charts on ls1tech people were grabbing 9RWHP from just a TB mod! These engines just love shit like this. Wish my 5.0 did to.

And to people who hate anything other than ford, well that's your opinion but I decided to get a better car.

lol no you didn't.. [patriot] if you would of spent the money for this crap fish on your fox, you would be shitting all over this new turd you own.. like i have been say for what 8 months.. your ls1 nut hugger.. glad you bought a car you like, everyone should have 1..

ps.. to all you ford haters.. i have owned/built faster bow ties & dodges than 95% of people on this board.. [patriot] i just don't post pics of them on a ford site.. because it's a ford site! [worship]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

lol no you didn't.. [patriot] if you would of spent the money for this crap fish on your fox, you would be shitting all over this new turd you own.. like i have been say for what 8 months.. your ls1 nut hugger.. glad you bought a car you like, everyone should have 1..

ps.. to all you ford haters.. i have owned/built faster bow ties & dodges than 95% of people on this board.. [patriot] i just don't post pics of them on a ford site.. because it's a ford site! [worship]

I'm not going to even bother responding to that statement, I don't need to defend which cars I like to anyone.

In my opinion, the quality of car is better. From my 2002 mustang to this 99, it's almost night and day but then you remember your in a domestic.

Dash sounds like it's holding itself together, I don't hear those unfindable rattles my other mustang had. Especially from the E-Break.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com