Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i think my 5.0 days are over.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: i think my 5.0 days are over....
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fix the old school, sell da hatch! The old school will all be worth it in da end.
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK,no ones gonna like this.Ive owned several foxes and i gotta say most of them seem kinda of clunky or rattly or kinda cheap feeling,especially once you get into a new edge or newer mustang.Now i know theres some real nice ones,and i still love foxes.But most took some bread to get there.Stick with the old school or step up to something newer.Or move out of the bay area and your fox will be reasonably safe. [Razz]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
OK,no ones gonna like this.Ive owned several foxes and i gotta say most of them seem kinda of clunky or rattly or kinda cheap feeling,especially once you get into a new edge or newer mustang

Ya, fun shit-boxes.

Anyone non-enthusiast I ever took for a ride in any of my foxes said the same thing:

1.) FUN
2.) Pile of shit in terms of quality lol

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
OK,no ones gonna like this.Ive owned several foxes and i gotta say most of them seem kinda of clunky or rattly or kinda cheap feeling,especially once you get into a new edge or newer mustang.Now i know theres some real nice ones,and i still love foxes.But most took some bread to get there.Stick with the old school or step up to something newer.Or move out of the bay area and your fox will be reasonably safe. [Razz]

So true, the only reason I own one is because it's the fastest car I can afford to wreck at the track.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is the bay area the only location where foxbodies are stolen most frequently? it sucks having to go out and check your car at 3am on random days(what i used to do). at one point, i used to setup a camera at night to see whos messing with my coupe...got tired of that, and just relocated it.

and yeah smog is a pain too...

[ March 17, 2011, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
is the bay area the only location where foxbodies are stolen most frequently? it sucks having to go out and check your car at 3am on random days(what i used to do). at one point, i used to setup a camera at night to see whos messing with my coupe...got tired of that, and just relocated it.

and yeah smog is a pain too...

Foxes get peeled in the valley too but its nowhere near as rampant as in the bay area.

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:

So true, the only reason I own one is because it's the fastest car I can afford to wreck at the track.
LOL!

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com