Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need help with (Valentines Date) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need help with (Valentines Date)
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who decided valentines day was dedicated to women? fuck that

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:
who decided valentines day was dedicated to women? fuck that

LOL good point my old lady told me yesterday she's taking me for Steak that day! lol hope I'm not being set up lol
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought it was official for the CaliforniaFords calender the February 14 was steak and BJ day

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18538 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
NastyFastNotch
¯
Member # 8230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NastyFastNotch  Ford pictures for NastyFastNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Kinda on the same boat....

Was thinking about giving her a dick in a box, no joke

-
Posts: 550 | From: The Island City Alameda | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take her to Nappa valley and do some wine tasting get her drunk for free then have a nice dinner and afterwards fuck her

[ February 04, 2011, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by Fast92lxcoupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Take her ice skating, set a picnic at a park Jus u an her, make her a card, go to tommy t's comedy club, take her to her favorite resturaunt..Jus to name a few. I would stay away from the movies. It's your first Valentine, you want to make it somewhat memorable. If u decide movies, take her to a drive in. Flowers are always a plus but a card telling her how u feel will stay in her heart longer. [Wink]

You forgot to say "no homo" after that faggety post lol
lol...no homo..hey I'm Jus keeping it real. You gotta know what girls like. An they like guys who are thoughtful. I'm not married, but u can ask any married man, he'llvtell u the same. Thats why I've been wit mine going on 4 years
Believe me Phil, I know. I was with the same chick for almost 8 years where i was "the nice guy/romantic" type. And she turned into a RAGING LUNATIC. Not saying all chicks are the same though. I'm with another girl now and she might just be "the one". She's into mustangs (has a 67) and doesnt mind my immaturity. Be REAL and TRUE to your girl. Treat her like a woman and she'll the man you should be treated like. NO HOMO!!!

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Take her to Nappa valley and do some wine tasting get her drunk for free then have a nice dinner and afterwards fuck her

You don't beat around the bush

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U guys gave me a couple of great ideas I'm thinkin bout goin to the pier then going to Gordon Biersch then off to bowling then SIP on some 1800 at Cressifield beach and look at the stars (No Homo) Lol then gettin in the back of my 94 5.0 lol with that good 5% percent tint lol how does that sound still need ideas bro's

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get a reservation at the Melting Pot, you're in [Wink]
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

Were is that and what the price looking like lol??

--------------------
94BLK5.0

ls1 miguel
¯
Member # 10053

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1 miguel  Ford pictures for ls1 miguel    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you go to the city take her here http://www.bucadibeppo.com/ for dinner
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 BLK 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

Were is that and what the price looking like lol??
Here's a link http://m.meltingpot.com/location.aspx?q=24
It's near the marina. Tell them you want to sit in "lovers lane"
( no homo [Cool] )

Tip: make your reservations early. It takes a while to get thru your whole meal.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do something different then the movies. chicks be digg'n on that. makes them feel well...... not like all the other ones. do something fun ive gone shooting,go karting,bowling something that allows you to interact. then go to dinner somewhere cool usually works best if you figure out where you wanna take her for grub 1st then just see wtf there is to do near by. on the way twist one for her and if she smiles or has fun then shes a keeper!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86turbocoupe:
Say fuck it and take her to the taco truck on 22nd n international cop some 1 dollar tacos n a corona n then go to the berekely marina n tap that shit!!!!!! N maybe if u feelin generous let her get guacamole on the tacos its like ¢25 more yee

If she stays with you after this, then she's a keeper. LOL

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
AR's BLK351FX
¯
Member # 10434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR's BLK351FX  Ford pictures for AR's BLK351FX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take her to carl's jr an dnt eat inside ...eat inside ur car an on the drink share the same one ..fhssee fhssee ee e e

--------------------
88 Turbo357w fox
03 mach 1

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 - get her a cage for her farret [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

6 more days

--------------------
94BLK5.0

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ls1 miguel:
if you go to the city take her here http://www.bucadibeppo.com/ for dinner

Hell yeah I second bucca. Good food. Not too pricy or romantic.

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com