Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » attention *unregistered* CAFORD lurkers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: attention *unregistered* CAFORD lurkers
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Don't ever post your license plate and if your selling something always meet them somewhere public.
Keep a loaded firearm in arms reach at all times when your home.

This too - Also if you are going to put pictures of your cars on Cafords then i suggest taking pictures elsewhere whereas your primary location is undefined.
Make sure there is nothing in the background that can give your location away if the picture is taken at your house.
This but it makes me think about the member here that selling his car. Had hella pics. I told him to hide his license plates. Instead of doing that he updated his post with a pic of hella cousins and uncles all holding high powered weapons....lol
haha thats badass! who was that member?!
It was an asian dude. Maybe Spiderstang? Who ever it was had a sick ass car.
hahaha i know he his anyways those where softair weapons lol sorry to put that on blast bro [Big Grin]
???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXO2hsv2SlE

--------------------
To be or not to be

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Don't ever post your license plate and if your selling something always meet them somewhere public.

This too - Also if you are going to put pictures of your cars on Cafords then i suggest taking pictures elsewhere whereas your primary location is undefined.
Make sure there is nothing in the background that can give your location away if the picture is taken at your house.
This but it makes me think about the member here that selling his car. Had hella pics. I told him to hide his license plates. Instead of doing that he updated his post with a pic of hella cousins and uncles all holding high powered weapons....lol
LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LoL
was it you? my bad if it wasnt and you arent asian... hahaha [worship] [patriot]
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LoL
was it you? my bad if it wasnt and you arent asian... hahaha [worship] [patriot]
i think that was Mitch aka abominalsnowman...he was selling that white foxbody on black fr500's right? I remember the pic though...they were all holding big ass rifles [Big Grin] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You all need to relax, it's just all the people that have been banned coming to see what's up!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
i think that was Mitch aka abominalsnowman...he was selling that white foxbody on black fr500's right? I remember the pic though...they were all holding big ass rifles [Big Grin] [worship] [worship]

Where's the link to that thread???

Btw, maybe I'm naive for asking this.. but sometimes I don't get the point of blocking out your license plate. People driving around are going to see your plate regardless.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did everything right. Never posted any pics, used my parents address for everything, did an ignition kill that I never shared with anyone, alarm, always took the long way home, etc, etc.... And I still got hit! Sometimes it's just better not to have the desired car.
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have a garage or backyard to put your stangs in I refuse to let mine park outside without super vision

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com