Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » cop Harassing me? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: cop Harassing me?
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trust me zay my sister is a cop..she's telling me file for harasment ,internal affairs will take care of it..it never leaves his file..ever..ill do it to too..hell we should all do it ..we will talk about it over some la costa

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UPDATE: he was at my house today again checking the same car lol.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

Thats crazy yo, this fuckin pig is abusing his power.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's all bad did you confront the officer and let him know your reporting him to IA this guy has a weird issue with you . Make sure you document it all and how he only went after your car for the fix it ticket and came back a second time to look over your car to try to get you on something else. Hope it works out for ya.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya that sounds good, you should sit down with everyone, come up with a lie like you said then go file the complaint. Are you kidding me? I hate people that do fucked up shit then want to lie or place blame on everyone else. If he is harrassing you, then do what you have to do, but coming up with a bullshit story, sorry but that is stupid and ignorant. Put on the front plate, take off the exhaust, put your shit back to stock and you will have nothing to worry about. I've driven, raced, done shit with fast cars and bikes my whole life, and never thought about coming up with a fucked up story about someone because I'm breaking the law. -Crazy
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
Ya that sounds good, you should sit down with everyone, come up with a lie like you said then go file the complaint. Are you kidding me? I hate people that do fucked up shit then want to lie or place blame on everyone else. If he is harrassing you, then do what you have to do, but coming up with a bullshit story, sorry but that is stupid and ignorant. Put on the front plate, take off the exhaust, put your shit back to stock and you will have nothing to worry about. I've driven, raced, done shit with fast cars and bikes my whole life, and never thought about coming up with a fucked up story about someone because I'm breaking the law. -Crazy

Who's making shit up??? The guy is obviously coming around just looking for shit to fuck with him about, but thats ok in your eyes? damn get off the police nut sack THEY AREN'T ALWAYS RIGHT believe it or not sorry to burst your bubble

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
cops dont have to meet a daily "quota"! when is everyone gonna figure this out? [Roll Eyes]

No offense but when are police supporters gonna realize there IS such a thing as a quota. Geez.
no quotas have to be met, i asked my cop brother!
Of course that's what he said, police quotas are illegal in California. So, now they refer to it as "performance goals". And, I guarantee that if your brother's city has a financial crunch, they WILL institute quotas (oops, I mean performance goals)

In any case, I got my first no front plate ticket 23 years ago. I then realized how stupid I was, giving cops a legitimate reason to pull me over anytime they wanted. Anyone who is young or is on the edge of vehicle legality is stupid for having tinted windows, loud exhaust (even more lame if their engine is stock) or no front plate.

[ December 08, 2010, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Wolfie351 ]

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't there a movie like this? Cop stalking a dude abusing his power until the ultimate showdown took place?
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jurisdiction? what agency was this? maybe a neighbor called your car in? we dont really have the whole story. was cop C the one that wrote you up? did you get his name?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Peace officers have authority in the entire state of California. The car cited was parked in a roadway which is a public place so there is no law violated.

There are no quotas.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Wasn't there a movie like this? Cop stalking a dude abusing his power until the ultimate showdown took place?

Yep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RigUfNqmH_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player
wasn't a bad movie.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Yep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RigUfNqmH_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player
wasn't a bad movie.

i dont remember the ultimate showdown here lol. i thought it was just a fire that caused them to leave or something.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Women call men who are honest "dicks" apparently so do feminine guys

Far from that... Sounds like you are the one acting femine, complaining just like women do.. its only a "Fix it Ticket" take it like a man and move on..

[ December 08, 2010, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
actually its a parking ticket. you do know that a no front plate ticket while being parked is non correctable right?

--------------------
The anti-crew

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
actually its a parking ticket. you do know that a no front plate ticket while being parked is non correctable right?

it is correctable as long as you go to court and let them know what happened ive had thoes plenty of times

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I guess on that side of the bay it isn't but over here it is.. My boy got one before and got it signed off.... Regardless just pay it, if a broke UPS employee could afford it than why can't you [Confused]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sic70stang:
actually its a parking ticket. you do know that a no front plate ticket while being parked is non correctable right? [/QUOTE

now im not dumb tho i put my front plate back on why go thru the hassel

--------------------
94 DROP GT

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

lol the ticket is not the issue.

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

and i assure you its non correctable. maybe not in your city but here its a parking ticket that you mail in

--------------------
The anti-crew

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

well sounds like that cop really got over on u by changing a fix it ticket to a infraction/parking ticket. i would file a complaint on that and screw him over and get out of the ticket. o yea its called shareing info i was trying to help you and give you a heads up.

--------------------
94 DROP GT

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
File a harassment lawsuit with Internal Affairs. They will take care of it, and grab a camera every time hes at your house, document and date and initial everything.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wrong it is correctable..$10 FEE ONLY.. [Big Grin] ..
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and i assure you its non correctable. maybe not in your city but here its a parking ticket that you mail in

Dude it is.. put the plate back on, get an officer to sign it, and then mail it in with the $10 FEE for fucking up.. [Big Grin] .. I have gotten them alot because my truck has a custom front bumper with no place for the plate..
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Anyways I get your ponit, fuck the ticket that aint shit. That fucker is fucking with you cuz he thinks he can but file the complaint and show him otherwise..Gotta stand up for your rights man.. Thats more important than money..Let them go now and they'll always fuck with you.. [patriot] ..
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

FYI fix it tickets are now $25 per violation. Parking with no front plate is $28. I had a tint, plate and drag radial which was $75 corrected . That started in 2010. Lol

--------------------
The anti-crew

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com