Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2 STOLEN 1994 GT's !!!!! PLEASE READ (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2 STOLEN 1994 GT's !!!!! PLEASE READ
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happened to your cars sucks man but at least on the bright side of things at least you have your cars and your personal items still hopefully they get caught soon before they target another one of us [Frown]

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Damn, I thought 1994-1995 were rare to be stolen, and they tried to steal both of them. I have a 1995 GT that I park on the street thinking I had no worries.

They drive a 94-95.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by racsirx:
[qb] Damn, I thought 1994-1995 were rare to be stolen, and they tried to steal both of them. I have a 1995 GT that I park on the street thinking I had no worries.

They drive a 94-95. They are harder to steal than foxes, that's why when I leave my car I pop the hood and take the dist. rotor and have a battery brain. Fuck an alarm. Also, if they REALLY want your car they will tow it away.

[ November 22, 2010, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: x42bnx ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
bigstangs
¯
Member # 7920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstangs  Ford pictures for bigstangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the best thing to do is hit your kill switch in your trunk every night
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah they must have had a 94-95. So if you own one please make sure it is safe. Also talk to your nieghbors. I gave mine a 12pack for calling in the cops, and the other ones a 6pack just to be on the look out [Big Grin]

My nieghbor said they were two tall men dressed in all black, of darker skin color.

1994steeda

[ November 23, 2010, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wonder if they were the same bastards who were in that video that was on here a while ago when they stole that silver fox on here??? wouldnt? hurt to show that video just to see?

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
yeah they must have had a 94-95. So if you own one please make sure it is safe. Also talk to your nieghbors. I gave mine a 12pack for calling in the cops, and the other ones a 6pack just to be on the look out [Big Grin]

My nieghbor said they were two tall men dressed in all black, of darker skin color.

1994steeda

Wat part of sj are you in 1994 steeda maybe they might head my way for my 01gt and relieve me from my payments lol jk, just wanna make sure I'm aware if something goes down...sometimes I can't sleep and I hear a lot of activity like at 3 or 4 am I'm the apartment complex I live in, cars pulling up, car doors being closed but nothing to do with my car soo far, we have to stick together as a community and be on the lookout for each others rides and keep communication,anything to help catch these fu***n thieves and put them out of there crooked business...

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Most likley they wont do shit with the prints,

When my fox got broken into they lifted prints. The kicker is that the idiot that broke into my car cut his hand and left a spot of blood, I noticed it and they called a cop out to bring a DNA kit.

About 4mos later I got a call from the Santa Clara Sherrif, asking if I knew this guy and if he had permission to be in my car [Mad] <No!>
Turns out the DNA had a hit, and he was in custody for something else. The investigator gave me the option to attend court to witness the precedings <I had better things to do>. Last update I got; he got another 6mos added to his sentencing, the courts sent me some property paper work & I believe he was ordered to pay restitution. I haven't seen a cent of it [Eek!]

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in san jose near the border line of santa clara..

As for sticking together. I agree, I went around to told all my nieghbors. One told me not to call the cops and to come and get him, because he has guns and two mean ass pitbulls!!!

But if they come again it will be a different story

1994steeda

[ November 24, 2010, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

As for sticking together. I agree, I went around to told all my nieghbors. One told me not to call the cops and to come and get him, because he has guns and two mean ass pitbulls!!!

1994steeda

I agree maybe let the pitbull say hi to them or let off a couple of rounds in the air haha... [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:

1994steeda

I agree maybe let the pitbull say hi to them or let off a couple of rounds into their bitch asses haha... [patriot]
FIXED!!

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn i didn't see this post until today. That sucks man. Glad they weren't able to take your cars though. Definitely invest in a gun and an alarm.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Autoguy
Member # 10476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autoguy  Ford pictures for Autoguy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dang sorry to hear about this. I know that finger prints are really expensive to do also. Ill keep a lookout for the parts for you.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com