Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Youngsters (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Youngsters
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Sorry ya'll I posted this from phone my while I was waiting for the po po to talk to me..

Long story short. My brother and I were went out. My brother was gettin at a girl. Some cat pulled a hater move and tried to snatch the girl while my brother was talkin to her. Words were exchanged, brother swung and it was on. Well after his homie starts talkin smack to me. I ignore it for a minute. Then he tells me he will be waitin outside (childish right?). So I go outside and ask him what he wanna do. We square up, he starts back peddling and eventually runs. So I pay it no mind. I see the crowd scatter he comes back with a gun. At which point I probably would have bounced too, but I was a lil too drunk for all that. Amazingly his friend is able to convince him not to kill me [Roll Eyes]

So ultimately I go on with my night not knowing that someone called the cops so I ended up speaking to the cops about the incident. It was strange. I swear the kids these days give the game a black eye. Call me out, then run, then come back with a gun? Clowns. I know not all youngins are like this. But things have changed so much from when I was a youngin. Just fight and get it over with. We all go home.

Sorry for drunk posting, but I was drunk, bored while waiting to talk to the police and mad.

Anyone remember this?

http://articles.sfgate.com/2008-03-31/bay-area/17169872_1_free-pizza-sales-month-irving-street

My boy Jason from Verizon (we use to work together), same type of ordeal went down at this location.

Jason goes to buy pizza for the Verizon team, some smart mouth clown said something wrong. Jason decided to ignore, the loudmouth kept talking. Jason steps in, others stepped in to break it up. The pussy threatens him and walks away..5 Minutes later he comes back with a gun and opens fire...

Sometimes it's better to just say "it's all good bro" or just throw out the peace sign and walk away.

Thats was my boy JD RIP, Punk lil fags can't throw hands
Bigest funeral ive ever been to
 -

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
N8, your always clowning on the folks who talk shit to each other online and then say well try saying that shit to my face then. Well, the reason why we talk shit online is nobodys going to bust a cap in our ass here. Only morons go out into known areas where people pull guns on people who talk shit. This isnt a youngster thing, its a imma badass and i can run into the scariest part of the hood cause i can handle myself. Well you found out that you almost couldnt, you almost got your shit got. How does that make you feel now? I know your a grown ass man and i know you know how to act in these situations, or do you? At least talk shit to white boys, not other hoods cause all white boys will do is just huff and puff and then say" fuck it, at least im still white!"
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
N8, your always clowning on the folks who talk shit to each other online and then say well try saying that shit to my face then. Well, the reason why we talk shit online is nobodys going to bust a cap in our ass here. Only morons go out into known areas where people pull guns on people who talk shit. This isnt a youngster thing, its a imma badass and i can run into the scariest part of the hood cause i can handle myself. Well you found out that you almost couldnt, you almost got your shit got. How does that make you feel now? I know your a grown ass man and i know you know how to act in these situations, or do you? At least talk shit to white boys, not other hoods cause all white boys will do is just huff and puff and then say" fuck it, at least im still white!"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I feel just splendid. And I have never ever once said I was a bad-ass nor played the part of a bad ass. And "I never" talk shit and "I always" treat people with respect until disrepsected and even then I measure my words. ALWAYS. That is the part I be talking clowning people about as you say.It's the alter ego people have here. I do not have a alter ego on the internet. Everything I say here, I would say in person. And it is not to say I am a bad ass, I just do not say things I wouldnt say in person. It is called being "REAL". That is why you do not see me making racist jokes, or posting offensive propaganda or talking about peoples preference to do things with their car. Because I wouldnt say it in person. So if you feel you need to have a alter ego on the boards so be it. Not knockin you for it.

And as far as the situation, hell I handled mines as best as possible. What was I gonna do, stay inside because someone said they were gonna get me outside?....lol.

And as far as me going to hood spots. I am not the far removed from these very same hood spots. So I feel some what comfortable there.

[ October 03, 2010, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was raised by the rule of "talk shit,get hit" and that doesnt mean getting hit by a bullet.

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I feel just splendid. And I have never ever once said I was a bad-ass nor played the part of a bad ass. And "I never" talk shit and "I always" treat people with respect until disrepsected and even then I measure my words. ALWAYS. That is the part I be talking clowning people about as you say.It's the alter ego people have here. I do not have a alter ego on the internet. Everything I say here, I would say in person. And it is not to say I am a bad ass, I just do not say things I wouldnt say in person. It is called being "REAL". That is why you do not see me making racist jokes, or posting offensive propaganda or talking about peoples preference to do things with their car. Because I wouldnt say it in person. So if you feel you need to have a alter ego on the boards so be it. Not knockin you for it.

And as far as the situation, hell I handled mines as best as possible. What was I gonna do, stay inside because someone said they were gonna get me outside?....lol.

And as far as me going to hood spots. I am not the far removed from these very same hood spots. So I feel some what comfortable there.

Just dont get your ass capped, cause i would probably feel bad if we found out you got killed by some moron over a pizza or some drinks bought for a hoe. Dont want to see what happens when "keeping it real" goes wrong. Who else could i talk shit to on here and then be totally nice to in person?

[ October 03, 2010, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 925GT50:
I was raised by the rule of "talk shit,get hit" and that doesnt mean getting hit by a bullet.

same here

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Just dont get your ass capped, cause i would probably feel bad if we found out you got killed by some moron over a pizza or some drinks bought for a hoe. Dont want to see what happens when "keeping it real" goes wrong. Who else could i talk shit to on here and then be totally nice to in person?
?? I do not get your point. I went to a bar, not looking for trouble, and trouble tried to find me. It can happen anywhere. You are using my "keepin it real" out of context. I am referring to here, how I speak to folks. I am a respectful person by nature, so my keeping it real is just that. Approaching people common decency and respect. But I guess you are referring to me going outside. Well yea, that can be deemed as lookin for trouble. So on that note you have a point. But like I said what was I to do, stay inside because someone is gonna get me? That can happen anywhere as well.
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I understand and respect what your saying...but if you knowingly go to a hood spot and feel some what comfortable there...don't complain about 'youngsters.' You should know what comes with going to a 'hood spot,' and if you feel comfortable, you should feel comfortable knowing these younger dudes are all about there guns. I just don't get why you would go somewhere, knowing what these younger dudes are up to, and when it does happen, complain about it. Don't go to those spots next time. simple.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I understand and respect what your saying...but if you knowingly go to a hood spot and feel some what comfortable there...don't complain about 'youngsters.' You should know what comes with going to a 'hood spot,' and if you feel comfortable, you should feel comfortable knowing these younger dudes are all about there guns. I just don't get why you would go somewhere, knowing what these younger dudes are up to, and when it does happen, complain about it. Don't go to those spots next time. simple.
I can totally understand what you are saying. And you are pretty much correct. But I will still complain about it. Because that is what us older folks do.... [Big Grin] . And like I said it happens everywhere. Not just hood spots. But like I said earlier this wont be a spot I frequent. I may go back because my homie performs there from time to time. But it wasnt that hot of a spot anyway. The real moral of the story is for me to not drunk post...lol.

Also I am not sure this qualifies as a complaint but more of a PSA.

[ October 03, 2010, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what your saying is that he told you to meet him outside and when you got there he had a gun pointed at you N didn't squeeze the trigger because his friends convinced him not to kill you? What a pussy seems like he was scared to kill, not convinced out of it. I wouldn't pull a gun on someone unless I NEEDED to N I would use it kuz I'm not scared to kill anyone the only thing I'm scared of is doing life in prison.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to pick better spots my friend. I have never been at a bar/club where someone pulled a gun. Ive seen dudes squab for sure, but thats all it is. But then again there are not many hoodrats like that, that are ready to bust on someone, where I live. Well I take that back. There are spots like that but us white folks just dont go there.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
So what your saying is that he told you to meet him outside and when you got there he had a gun pointed at you N didn't squeeze the trigger because his friends convinced him not to kill you? What a pussy seems like he was scared to kill, not convinced out of it. I wouldn't pull a gun on someone unless I NEEDED to N I would use it kuz I'm not scared to kill anyone the only thing I'm scared of is doing life in prison.

Neight, you cant even get in the bar let alone spell the word AND. See this is the attitude N8s talking about, you dumb ass youngsters get in this mindset that if i got a gun i gotta bring it everywhere and use it if someone disses me yo. Things you should not be scared of:
Putting in work and getting a job so you can buy a car and then try out all the black vag you can have. P is P, and dont act like you dont know what im talking about. I saw your stupid ass post in streetracing.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
So what's this I hear about Kenny trying to bang a Persian chick? I've seen some bad ones..... Anyone seen this girl yet?

Isn't Kim Kardashian like half persian or something to do with the middle east? But naw I haven't seen kennys persian girl but I'd f*** a middle eastern girl but she gotta be from here so she can be white washed N look N dress good but I wouldn't marry one that's for shure. Yo any of yall ever f**** a black girl?

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
....I'm not scared to kill anyone the only thing I'm scared of is doing life in prison.

I agree with Yater. Sad way to view things. Me personally I really hope I never have to kill a person and I am scared to death of ending a life. And no you have the chain of events wrong. He was talking sh*t, I ignored him, at a certain point he said I'll be outside waiting on you, I decided to go outside for something, I see him and ask him what he wanna do, He said chunk 'em, I square up/he squares up, He back peddles then runs (why I dont know it was one on one), he decides to come back later with a gun. Rest is history. Yea my brothers whooped his boy, but it had nothing to do with me technically it was one one, I didnt jump in. He chose to talk to me the rest of the night.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm done wit this thread I'm obviously nothing but a fuck up and I make stupid choices oh well thats how I live my life day by day....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
I'm done wit this thread I'm obviously nothing but a fuck up and I make stupid choices oh well thats how I live my life day by day....

geez man, you are a piece of work.

I personally never said anything the like to you. But that blatant disregard for human life is a very bad quality to have.

[ October 03, 2010, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I personally never said anything the like to you. But that blatant disregard for human life is a very bad quality to have.

But thats the problem, thats how a lot of these worthless hood rats are these days. Its why I talk a lot of shit about the oakland hood rats. Ya every city has a bad section, but the blatant disregard for life there is rediculous. Someone needs to bitch slap the shit out of the parents in these cases

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:

-

Neight seriously, why are you so sensitive on here? I was just looking for a way to put your "Yo any of yall ever f**** a black girl?" quote on blast. LOL

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NEIGHT dont let yater get you down, this is for you:

-

[ October 03, 2010, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: theturbofrdguy ]

--------------------

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Or maybe it was this one...sorry im dislexic

-

--------------------

bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to shoot this thread

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
Originally posted by bigjerry:
I want to shoot this thread

straight gangsta

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

in before the lock.

oh wait this is my thread.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

But thats the problem, thats how a lot of these worthless hood rats are these days. Its why I talk a lot of shit about the oakland hood rats. Ya every city has a bad section, but the blatant disregard for life there is rediculous. Someone needs to bitch slap the shit out of the parents in these cases
it been like this since the 70's some people just have no self worth an will set off an the drop of a hat just b/c the sky blue
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all i have to say you pull a gun on me you better fuckin use it! cuz u just made a death wish im snatch that fuckin thing from u and beat your ass silly with it! i just wanna know nobody here rides withsome ridin dirty? like a siad i rather be cought with it than with out it [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com