Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Man Mayweather went a lil too far on this one (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Man Mayweather went a lil too far on this one
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
shit, nobody said anything when pacroid's people were goin around puttin floyds face on buckets of kfc and eatin chicken. that was kinda racist to me.

Very true this bitchslap was personalized.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ September 04, 2010, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is that racist? It meant he was chicken, its not like other races wouldnt kill for a bucket of chicken too. I like chicken too!

-

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We know what was going on. People were putting up Floyd's pic and the KFC sign saying "we do chicken right".

The truth is Mayweather clowned harder than the people who talked their crap before and now they're mad and butthurt.

When it all comes down to it Manny punked out of the first fight with she and her entire camp telling people everywhere on interviews that she was afraid of needles.

Now Manny is being a good girl and fighing Arum fighters to pad her stats and Arum's wallet (because he's Arum's Bi+*h).

This is good since she actually really wants to be a publicity stunt politician and doesn't want to fight Mayweather.

[ September 04, 2010, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Manny fans seemed to forget/over look a lot of facts. And it is hella funny to me. But then again Manny fans are generally not fans of boxing. There is a reason Manny wont fight Mosely, Bradley, Pdub, Martinez (while he had the title) and Mayweather first time around. Why all of a sudden is he saying yes to everything? Everyone knows Mayweather historically fights once a year. Bah I can go on, but I can say this. Manny and Mayweather both do not give a shit about the boxing like the OG's did. Mayweather fans are saavy enough to put him on blast but intelligent enough to know the dude is P4P best. Manny fans have blind faith in him and no idea about boxing.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Lets get real for a minute. Black guys (Mayweather fans) dont want to admit that a Filipino guy can kick a black guys ass. They will NEVER admit this EVER EVER NEVER.
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Lets get real for a minute. Black guys (Mayweather fans) dont want to admit that a Filipino guy can kick a black guys ass. They will NEVER admit this EVER EVER NEVER.

Sorry dude...YOU went too far with that one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I28HzjVCr_o&feature=related

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:

Sorry dude...YOU went too far with that one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I28HzjVCr_o&feature=related

LOL, see!
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

No, you are seeing what you want to see...you think you are showing loyalty and support to Manny but the rest of us know she uses PED"s and is a punk trying to pose as a legit boxer.

Manny fans are the worst kind. They don't know what they are talking about, what they are representing, they just argue and sidetrack logic.
Manny wants to be the most popular prom queen to rep the Philippines and you want her to be that too.

[ September 04, 2010, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: General Butt Naked ]

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great move on PBF part..just a big ass publicity stunt imo..its funny how everyone thinks they know the facts around here especially when there is millions of dollars involved..do you really know them as a person or just stating information about each boxer from newspapers, tv, media ect? im sure not 1 person from this forum knows either one personally and what they are about..now i can say things about my friends and family that are true because i know them as people..they could be best friends for all we know with a "lets ride this mofo till the wheels fall off" menatlity and be pulling all your legs. its all about that $dollar$ figure which controls everything in this world...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
No, you are seeing what you want to see...you think you are showing loyalty and support to Manny but the rest of us know she uses PED"s and is a punk trying to pose as a legit boxer.

Manny fans are the worst kind. They don't know what they are talking about, what they are representing, they just argue and sidetrack logic.
Manny wants to be the most popular prom queen to rep the Philippines and you want her to be that too.

I agree here. Manny fans are very ignorant to the sport of boxing. For every one excuse Mayweather presented I can list 3 for Manny. I can show evidence of how Manny is incredibly over inflated. He is not this wrecking ball that he is presumed. Mayweather fights for checks not belts. He fought Shane for no belt involved. Manny is trying to take the easy routes to belts. Finally I personally do not care what color you are in boxing, if you can box I dig it. I just see Manny for who he is. A very very good boxer. Just over-inflated.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by General Butt Naked:

I agree here. Manny fans are very ignorant to the sport of boxing. For every one excuse Mayweather presented I can list 3 for Manny. I can show evidence of how Manny is incredibly over inflated. He is not this wrecking ball that he is presumed. Mayweather fights for checks not belts. He fought Shane for no belt involved. Manny is trying to take the easy routes to belts. Finally I personally do not care what color you are in boxing, if you can box I dig it. I just see Manny for who he is. A very very good boxer. Just over-inflated. [/QUOTE the reason floyd did not want shanes belt is because he does not want anyone dictating to him when or who he fights. by doing that floyd can pick whatever is the most lucrative fight and not be on a time schedule to fight.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

eastbay...exactly. people talkin like floyd doing something new. everything he is doing is signature floyd. he fights once a year when and where he wants to.

anyway this I think is a genious move on his part now.we all bit, hook, line and sinker.

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
eastbay...exactly. people talkin like floyd doing something new. everything he is doing is signature floyd. he fights once a year when and where he wants to.

anyway this I think is a genious move on his part now.we all bit, hook, line and sinker.

Well, you made the thread that he went too far???

Bottom line is that there is no need to down talk someone's culture. If Manny said insulting comments about Black people, NAACP would be all over it! Just saying....

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Well, you made the thread that he went too far???

Bottom line is that there is no need to down talk someone's culture. If Manny said insulting comments about Black people, NAACP would be all over it! Just saying....

still foul, but genius. and manny will have a cuple more mills because of it. and don't forget manny and his people had kfc with his face on it. that can be construed as having racial undertones.

all in all they both give the game a black eye. both self serving and self centered. just mannys fans are ignorant to the sport.

[ September 04, 2010, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
great move on PBF part..just a big ass publicity stunt imo..

Seriously, i'm suprised how everyone jumped on bashing Mayweather in a quickness. Come on folks, this is all publicity stunt to gain more attention, Mayweather is a attention whore lol

You seriously think he will talk all this racist shit and allow someone to post it on the internet for the hell of it? He WANTED this to go live.

I definitely don't agree with the racist, he made a fool out himself but did accomplish his goal in catching more publicity.

Posts: 6499 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com