Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers vs Colts (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 49ers vs Colts
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Where u from, Hayward? Dont be talking no hawyard shit in the sco! Bring ya'll oakland ass to the sco and you'll see what we be poppin of and it aint gonna be ya mouth.

[Roll Eyes]
I see your out there again hanson, or whatever your called now. Did you have a good night sleep? [Wink]

[ August 16, 2010, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"STAMP!" Eddie was here.....
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90blackgt:
quote:
Originally posted by 90_STANG015:
quote:
quote:
raiders all the way baby! die hard! 9ers are a good team dont get me wrong, they're just not my team. watch when the raiders roll up into candle stick and scrape the 49ers. [Razz]

he spelled it right this time fucking idiot
damn your a gangsta.
you cant spell that right either. GOOD JOB! you should probably go back to school. Typical dumb ass raiders fan.
your a fuckin hater bro straight up. your a sorry motherfucker.

[ August 16, 2010, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: 90_STANG015 ]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

i_am_handles
¯
Member # 6344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i_am_handles  Ford pictures for i_am_handles    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly the colts back
up qb gave the niners that game

--------------------
chevy driver but ill drive a coupe

Posts: 128 | From: middle of a intersection | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Where u from, Hayward? Dont be talking no hawyard shit in the sco! Bring ya'll oakland ass to the sco and you'll see what we be poppin of and it aint gonna be ya mouth.

did u copy and paste that like you did in the other thread?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
raiders all the way baby! die hard! 9ers are a good team dont get me wrong, they're just not my team. watch when the raiders roll up into candle stick and scrape the 49ers. [Razz]

damn your a gangsta.
you cant spell that right either. GOOD JOB! you should probably go back to school. Typical dumb ass raiders fan.
I honestly don't understand why people are so up tight about this topic on both sides of the Bay. All I hear is blah blah blah, wha wha wha. I'm a life long 49er fan, but I'm also a fan of the game. I have nothing at all against the Raiders and don't have a problem recognizing talent what ever team that talent may be on.

Example: Asomugha and Miller are Dope! Campbell is a huge improvement over "Purple Drank".

I'm just saying this shit is old. You guys suck this and you guys suck that,

Pause: Remember, I'm taking about both sides

meanwhile really? Both teams aint shit! I think if you go into a season with realistic expectations it wont be such a let down when you or we don't win the Super Bowl. I am going out on a limb and gonna say that both the Silver/Black and the 49ers will win their divisions. I hope the Raiders smash on the Seahawks, Rams & Cards. Hopefully SF can do the same for you against Bronco's, Chargers & Chief's. Now on Oct 17th we will all see who the better team is. I know 1 thing for sure it will be a very close & competitive game, it always is! The Bay is hungry for Champions. Hopefully the drought will be over soon.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ you sir are too mature for this site lol naw jk, this type of debate only seems to get outta control on the internet. ive never seen people talk like this in person.

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
^^^ you sir are too mature for this site lol naw jk, this type of debate only seems to get outta control on the internet. ive never seen people talk like this in person.

LOL no doubt. My family is split right down the middle on this subject. Everybody talks a little trash but that's just good fun but it just feels like its been getting out of hand lately and its always the same old blah blah blah. And why are we rivals anyway? Because we are in the same area? That's a weak ass rivalry. We play 1 time every 4 years. Hopefully the bragging rights of winning the "Battle of the Bay" will actually mean something soon.

[ August 16, 2010, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:

lol, kinda but it was more from the preggo oakland hoe beatdown video. you better stay on top of the gay stuff, it looks like your gonna have to wait to get married now!
90blackgt
¯
Member # 7716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90blackgt  Ford pictures for 90blackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

damn your a gangsta.
better than being a dumb ass raiders fan that cant even spell his teams name. FAG!! ohhh yeah sorry i am a mother fucker son your mom sucks a good dick what can i say. [worship]

[ August 16, 2010, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: 90blackgt ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol, kinda but it was more from the preggo oakland hoe beatdown video. you better stay on top of the gay stuff, it looks like your gonna have to wait to get married now!
No kinda, you had to have copied that because the only tuff guy in you is your boyfriend.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90blackgt
¯
Member # 7716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90blackgt  Ford pictures for 90blackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

damn your a gangsta.
better than being a dumb ass raiders fan that cant even spell his teams name. FAG!! ohhh yeah sorry i am a mother fucker son your mom sucks a good dick what can i say. [worship]
and mother fucker is two words not one you ignorant pansy ass
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No kinda, you had to have copied that because the only tuff guy in you is your boyfriend.
Your right honey, go and tell them all! Your the butch one not me, he he he. Tho, i gueth we'll have to wait til we can get married once and for all thictheventythang. Thanks for keeping everybody informed on our gay movement, totally awethom, thuper!

-

[ August 16, 2010, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

90blackgt
¯
Member # 7716

LOOK I FOUND A PICTURE OF 90_STANGO15 AND HIS FRIENDS [Eek!]

-

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:

-

LOL, there you are thictheventythang, the one with the rainbow boa looking like ice t and all!
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

thats funny but... only that kind of shit happens in san francisco!!!

on the real tho if i remember correctly both the 9ers and raiders havent done shit since 2002 which was a 9er loss in the wild card i believe to the giants?? you can refresh my memory im not a 9er fan and everyone knows of the pathetic superbowl loss to the prior coach who was traded for some odd unbelivable still to this day stupid reason

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
quote:

-

thats funny but... only that kind of shit happens in san francisco!!!

on the real tho if i remember correctly both the 9ers and raiders havent done shit since 2002 which was a 9er loss in the wild card i believe to the giants?? you can refresh my memory im not a 9er fan and everyone knows of the pathetic superbowl loss to the prior coach who was traded for some odd unbelivable still to this day stupid reason

+1 getting rid of Gruden was probably Al's biggest mistake. Chucky was a very intense coach. He now makes a pretty good commentator.

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

damn i can't belive you would take the time outta your day to make that shit and post it up here. had to take you a while i assume, you must be a little kid or somthing cuz you still havent dropped this shit. and your typing bull shit on the internet... ya bro you must be like 15 years old or somethin. keep talking shit cuz i really dont give a fuck and i aint gunna be taknig no more time outta my day to TYPE stupid shit to you on the real. i jus wasted 3 mins of my life typing this response [Frown]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
quote:

-

damn i can't belive you would take the time outta your day to make that shit and post it up here. had to take you a while i assume, you must be a little kid or somthing cuz you still havent dropped this shit. and your typing bull shit on the internet... ya bro you must be like 15 years old or somethin. keep talking shit cuz i really dont give a fuck and i aint gunna be taknig no more time outta my day to TYPE stupid shit to you on the real. i jus wasted 3 mins of my life typing this response [Frown]
Dont come a 9ers thread talking shit yourself you silly little fag.
90blackgt
¯
Member # 7716

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

awhile is one word, somthing is spelled something, bull shit is spelled bullshit, you must be like 6 years old because of your spelling and grammar. Dont get mad because i found a picture of your personal life
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

awhile is one word, somthing is spelled something, bull shit is spelled bullshit, you must be like 6 years old because of your spelling and grammar. Dont get mad because i found a picture of your personal life
fuck you stupid sorry dumbass fagget motherfucker your actin like a straight bitch right now. " nigga dont act like a BITCH! " you suck at life. jump off that bridge with cement nikes sorry ass bitch. what the fuck are you even doing at a gay parade you bitch? did you take that picture personally? do eveyone on cafords a favor an die! i was trying to be mature but you dont stop so for the record you punk ass bitch FUCK YO LIFE !!

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

90blackgt
¯
Member # 7716

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

fuck you stupid sorry dumbass fagget motherfucker your actin like a straight bitch right now. " nigga dont act like a BITCH! " you suck at life. jump off that bridge with cement nikes sorry ass bitch. what the fuck are you even doing at a gay parade you bitch? did you take that picture personally? do eveyone on cafords a favor an die! i was trying to be mature but you dont stop so for the record you punk ass bitch FUCK YO LIFE !!
LOL!!!Dont get mad because i busted you out! Faggot! your so tuff real billy bad ass huh. GO RAYDERS LOL.... IDIOT!
90blackgt
¯
Member # 7716

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

LOL!!!Dont get mad because i busted you out! Faggot! your so tuff real billy bad ass huh. GO RAYDERS LOL.... IDIOT!
somebody help his pussy is bleeding and he needs a tampax.
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

^^^^ internet gangsta

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

90blackgt
¯
Member # 7716

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 90_STANG015:
^^^^ internet gangsta [/QUOTE

Your the one that talks like a "GANGSTA" "NIGGA"!
[Cool] . Go back to school learn to write, read, talk, whatever so you can actually make something of yourself. working a MC Donalds is not a career. stop playing with your boy friend and watching the raiders lose.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com