Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » any pics or vids of ford vs chevy? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: any pics or vids of ford vs chevy?
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats my buddies Cobra. And no he ain't got the stocker. He sold it one SVTP.

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
o ok i was parked right bye him kinda in my black 01 cobra and was hopin to catch him before he left and see if he had it since he had the saleen wing on it.im trying to find a black 03 cobra wing hella bad right now
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=042739

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks guys for the pics, i really wish i coulda went.

Oscar, what did the red sn95 run?

[ June 21, 2010, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there, but still would like to see some vids, I wish my Coupe was done, I wish my wife's old Mustang would have been able to do a full pass, 5.6@128MPH 1/8, 9.34@114MPH letting off. Sean04 work truck running 13.3s and that 2011 GT running 12.59 was crazy, I also feel in love with that 73 240Z with a LS3 in it.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
i seen a few people from the board that i talked to. didnt see you though epic. next time i'll look for someone wearing a kangol hat [Big Grin]

Ur L is looking clean mann!! How far did u get in the event?
man, i got eliminated first round. ran 2 tenths faster than dial in plus a little red light action, lol. but its all good, i jus wanted to see what it would run. thanks for the compliment
what u run? or text me if i dont wanna say [/QB][/QUOTE]
i dont mind. completely stock. 13.4 @103 1.93 60 ft

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I was there, but still would like to see some vids, I wish my Coupe was done, I wish my wife's old Mustang would have been able to do a full pass, 5.6@128MPH 1/8, 9.34@114MPH letting off. Sean04 work truck running 13.3s and that 2011 GT running 12.59 was crazy, I also feel in love with that 73 240Z with a LS3 in it.

Hey Lee, what did the car look like, Ill see if I got pics

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You do, the white one with blue stripes with a big turbo

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
You do, the white one with blue stripes with a big turbo

Oh ya, gotcha, if you need hi res at all let me know

--------------------

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why the hell didnt 8stang8 come..lol rob what the hell!

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:

he was there. jus without the car

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Hey jae jae, was that your clunker I got pics of?

--------------------

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

he was there. jus without the car
rob youve got some explaining to do..lol

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
Hey jae jae, was that your clunker I got pics of?

whats pics were you talking about??..if it was the pos primered coupe wit bullets up front a cobras in back then yea..lol

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
whats pics were you talking about??..if it was the pos primered coupe wit bullets up front a cobras in back then yea..lol

I tell you one thing, that primered coupe wit bullets up front and cobras in the back was gettin down last night! [burnout] [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by phat50:
quote:

I tell you one thing, that primered coupe wit bullets up front and cobras in the back was gettin down last night! [burnout] [Big Grin] [worship]
lol lol fasho benny..did you enjoy yourself?

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn how come I never hear bout these things happening? Do I gotta live on CAFords to be informed?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18538 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yea that was cool. Get you some tires on that bad boy!

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by phat50:
quote:

Yea that was cool. Get you some tires on that bad boy!
im to the wire..lol..gettin some tomorrow..i cant believe nobody recorded that

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

quote:
im to the wire..lol..gettin some tomorrow..i cant believe nobody recorded that

HaHa, my boy got it but on his phone tho.

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com