Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » To the person who stole Josh Kluggers Car... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: To the person who stole Josh Kluggers Car...
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:
Originally posted by blown95svt:
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
If I was the thief that sole it I would just slap all that shit into a 4cyl notch and not let ANYBODY look under the hood [Big Grin]

I hope the guy finds his ride though, I could tell he put a lot of sweat and blood into that ugly thang...

until something breaks and you need a custom part!
it would probably last if you don't push it to its full potential 99% of people couldn't handle the power any way im sure theirs a way to set a rev limit on the car? im sure just pushing the car to 75% of its capability would still give you a 10 sec ride. its very possible to swap,keep and drive the car with not many people knowing.hard part would be finding some one to install that stuff if you couldnt do it your self im sure thats not a direct swap electrical/pipes/fuel system...

this car is not on the west coast, and will not be found complete even i could part out this car for some good money and i dont know shit about the car, it wouldnt be hard to find a racer that wants a car on a budget and wont turn you in....
their better be a fat reward for the car or he can kiss it goodbye!

dude this car is a low 7 to high 6 sec ride an has alot of on of parts
it was.. rip

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com