Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Officer shoots and paralyzes biker during traffic stop... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Officer shoots and paralyzes biker during traffic stop...
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
for everyone criticizing the cop what would you have done? I dont know how I would have reacted had it been me all I can say is i would have done everything to get my ass home to my family.

If you look closely at the video the cop is more towards to the left,he doesnt have the view we have. dark night / bad angle / nervous/excited cop = bad situation for anyone

funny how you make the cop out to be innoncent when no matter what happens hes going to walk away, the guy he shot isnt...nothings going to bring that back....Cop is a fucking idiot....didnt even turn his loud ass sirens off and expects dude to have his hands up within 3 secs of stopping....Dude should have stuck to his dayjob, part time cop my ass..
please show me where i wrote the cop is innocent.... all i said is he was at a different angle that is all i said,which if you look at the video you will see what Im trying to say.

Now I ask you why are you out to make him to be a crazed gunman who woke up in the morning and decided to kill some random ass dude on a bike? have you ran into him before or will you tell us some story about a cop who was unfair / dick with you so know every cop in he world is the same as he cop you dealt with.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Fuck you and your family too bitch. Harley riders are slow as fuck and do nothing but make noise and act tough. They deserve to get shot, except for turbo 50. I like your harley, did you ever get that shit blacked out?

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
 -

Fuck you and your family too bitch. Harley riders are slow as fuck and do nothing but make noise and act tough. They deserve to get shot, except for turbo 50. I like your harley, did you ever get that shit blacked out?

Im in the middle of getting it blacked out got the powder coated parts back but the metal is still at my buddies shop getting painted...... and my harley is just my get away, nothing more. I had a street bike once but looked like a fuckin ape on a 20 inch schwinn when I rode it. I can hop on my bagger, pissed at the world and come back ready to go to sleep.

They are slow and loud and Im far from tough but to each his own.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
jello
¯
Member # 9896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jello  Ford pictures for jello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree more extensive background and psychological tests should be done on these officers prior
quote:

..... An extensive background and psychological is done, at least for california officers. None the less, it looks bad for that cop

--------------------
I think that smell was me, sorry!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what if that was another cop, just reaching for his wallet or badge?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jello:
I agree more extensive background and psychological tests should be done on these officers prior
quote:

..... An extensive background and psychological is done, at least for california officers. None the less, it looks bad for that cop
I recommend and suggest running psychological and drug tests every week on them. You'd be surprised to see the results.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by jello:
quote:

I recommend and suggest running psychological and drug tests every week on them. You'd be surprised to see the results.
i think thats overkill, but prolly every month, mandatory therapy or some type of stress counseling/ paranoia treatment

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
jello
¯
Member # 9896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jello  Ford pictures for jello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I recommend and suggest running psychological and drug tests every week on them. You'd be surprised to see the results
quote:

Well, i know san francisco spolice is going to start background checks on officers that are already employed as peace officer. WOW! every week? I dont think so

--------------------
I think that smell was me, sorry!

speedealer1369
¯
Member # 9236

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedealer1369  Ford pictures for speedealer1369  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We should have to vote to get cops elected into there position.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
 -

Im in the middle of getting it blacked out got the powder coated parts back but the metal is still at my buddies shop getting painted...... and my harley is just my get away, nothing more. I had a street bike once but looked like a fuckin ape on a 20 inch schwinn when I rode it. I can hop on my bagger, pissed at the world and come back ready to go to sleep.

They are slow and loud and Im far from tough but to each his own.

SLOW MY ASS! Theres some baggers that can get off on some sport bikes. fuck crotch rocket sport bikes! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's bullshit, dude was just sitting there. if he did have a gun im sure he would have shot it way before the cop had a chance to get out of his car.

Dude's life is ruined now [BS flag]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com