Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » raiders might pick up mcnabb?? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: raiders might pick up mcnabb??
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
McNabb has been quoted saying, "if he is traded to Raiders he will refuse/reject the trade". If that happens they are saying he could land in SF.

I heard that too but I wouldn't think too much of it since the source was TMZ. SF is no way a superbowl contender. They are better than the Raiders but no where near the elite teams.
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:
raiders always pickup the trash players [burnout]

Just wait until Draft Day and we get the quickest WR and Corner!
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mongy:
Being an Eagles fan my entire life and w Donovan being the greatest Eagle in history..he should get an extension and retire a Eagle..I hope he doesn't go to the Traiders or the Whiners [Razz]

Last time i checked the Eagles dont even have 1 superbowl winning team since like forever. Your team is garbage and so is the shitty town that feels like they deserve winners. How can the town deserve winners when there are nothing but a bunch of mullet having losers living in it. McNabb would have a better chance at winning with either the niners or raiders. Remember its your team that signed that piece of shit dog killer and now you want to get rid of the best player your franchise has ever had. Keep it classy philly. [Roll Eyes]
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Being an Eagles fan and w Donovan being the greatest Eagle in history..he should get an extension and retire a Eagle [Razz]

werd!!!!!! Never got any respect. I know hes not Peyton Manning , or tom Brady, but he is still a top 5 qb, maybe top 10 now with the age or a shitty line...

[ March 31, 2010, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Being an Eagles fan my entire life and w Donovan being the greatest Eagle in history..he should get an extension and retire a Eagle..I hope he doesn't go to the Traiders or the Whiners [Razz]

Last time i checked the Eagles dont even have 1 superbowl winning team since like forever. Your team is garbage and so is the shitty town that feels like they deserve winners. How can the town deserve winners when there are nothing but a bunch of mullet having losers living in it. McNabb would have a better chance at winning with either the niners or raiders. Remember its your team that signed that piece of shit dog killer and now you want to get rid of the best player your franchise has ever had. Keep it classy philly. [Roll Eyes]
your an idiot! lol jk no disrespect but thats just dumb... he wouldnt have a better chance with the raiders or niners than the eagles, although we would def make either bay teams atleast 2-3 wins better.....
And talking about the city, yours says natomas? lol nuff said nnot even going to bother [Razz]
But I am in agreement that it is stupid to want to trade our best player. F'n eagle ownership! they let their fans /city down every year not doing ennough to win a championship! they are happy just being +.500....

[ March 31, 2010, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
Being an Eagles fan and w Donovan being the greatest Eagle in history..he should get an extension and retire a Eagle [Razz]

werd!!!!!! Never got any respect. I know hes not Peyton, or tom, but he is still a top 5 qb, maybe top 10 now with the age or a shitty line...
Randall Cunningham....you young Whipper-Snappers wont remember him. He was the sh*t on Tecmo Bowl (yes I have always been a video game fanatic)...lol
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners vs. Eagles on superbowls +5
Raiders vs. Eagles on superbowls +3 with one being over their asses.
Active Eagle players who are convicted felons, animal abusers, and dog killers vs. anybody on the Niners or Raiders +1
Natomas mullets vs. Philadelphia mullets +42398472943872938472956123497 trillion

I'd rather live in Natomas anyday of the week than that shit town Philadelphia, all they have are their sports and their mullets.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

werd!!!!!! Never got any respect. I know hes not Peyton, or tom, but he is still a top 5 qb, maybe top 10 now with the age or a shitty line...
Randall Cunningham....you young Whipper-Snappers wont remember him. He was the sh*t on Tecmo Bowl (yes I have always been a video game fanatic)...lol
your taking it back with tecmo bowl!
I miss madden on SEGA [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Have you downloaded firenes? you can play tecmo bowl in your firefox browser
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

I remember Cunningham. He was they shit! Kind of what drew me to liking mcnabb at syracuse, the big arm and a runner.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

I remember Cunningham. He was they shit! Kind of what drew me to liking mcnabb at syracuse, the big arm and a runner.
Cunningham was a good QB & as far as Tecmo Bowl, Walter Payton was a Beast aswell as Bo Jackson LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in natomas too what's that supposed to mean?

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

What it means is that we live in newer neighborhoods with brand new schools and parks. A bunch of new stores, shopping centers and 10 minutes away from downtown sac. Sounds like a shitty place to live right? [Roll Eyes] Especially when the entire city of Philly resembles Afghanistan, bombed out and depleted!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
FUCK THE RAIDERS. [Big Grin]

+1 Who cares who they pick up they still suck hahahaha

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
mongy
Member # 9880

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mongy  Ford pictures for mongy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just heard McNabb was traded to the Redskins..WTF!!! Y in the same division?!?!
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

quote:
Just heard McNabb was traded to the Redskins..WTF!!! Y in the same division?!?!

for real wtf! i was watching the opening game Yanks v. sox on espn aand they announced it... Guess philly just lost a fan here.. why in division... Andy ried is an idiot. I hope the skins smash then this yr!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Duh, because Eagles suck! They've never won a super bowl and they never will.
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
McNabb traded to the Redskins for a couple of draft picks

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com