Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » best mechanic ever (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: best mechanic ever
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
she also calls it a foreign object
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FATJOHN916:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by FATJOHN916:
yeah its real

You are full of shit and a fat fuck that resembles a clown minus the makeup. How could you fucking play with us like that, considering how many CAfords mechanics might have actually tried doing this stunt to others. I wanted to believe this in its entirety. Because all the board has been lately is, this mechanic fucked me here, this mechanic fucked me there. Shit, sounds like the board is full of shade trees and tightwads with their cash. Everybody stop fucking around with the shadies and send your shit to AED or someother reputable shop. Pay full price and get full service. Or skimp out and get some crackhead high on shrooms, weed and acid to work on your headgasket.
wow ur a dumb fuck !! Its not my fault u read to much into it i thought it was real and i never said it was me. so i guess ill have to explain shit more so retards like u dont get ur panties in a bunch.
Im just fuckin around like you FJ916. I knew your post was full of shit, look at my first reply. And were did you get retard from, my profile doesnt say retardstang? Or dumfuckstang! [Razz]

[ March 21, 2010, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Its from a website, this guy finds peoples ads and fucks with them. web page

I like the one about the grill and neighbors wife hilarious funny shit [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
331 coupe
¯
Member # 8396

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331 coupe  Ford pictures for 331 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fatjohn916 did you used to own a lt1 car about a year and a half ago?
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 427 StRoKeR 94 GT:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Its from a website, this guy finds peoples ads and fucks with them. web page

I like the one about the grill and neighbors wife hilarious funny shit [Eek!]
The one about the weapons was funny too. He actually has a lot of funny stuff on his page, check out the best of page and go to the bottom, he's messing with this chick that wants to buy an explorer.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 331 coupe:
fatjohn916 did you used to own a lt1 car about a year and a half ago?

I had a 94 caprice a long ass time ago
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com