Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do we have any garbage truck drivers here? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do we have any garbage truck drivers here?
bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My dad just retired for the sacrmaneto (city ) garbage dpt after 32yrs of service. Started when it was by hand back in the days. Part of the reason he retired was because of the heavy work load that was getting put on. They city was switching to 4 10hr shifts and the extra 2hrs they tacked on another half day work load. It was to much for him so he decided to retire lot of his buddys had strokes/heart attacks or didn't live a yr after their retirement.

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should leave a note on the damn car that parked too close. some neighbors are dumb as a rock.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
scab? I am union fag

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Stimpys 5.0
¯
Member # 5829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimpys 5.0  Ford pictures for Stimpys 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is just a funny situation. I actually had my whole can dissapear 1 time, what I think happened was it was misty outside so the can must have been slippery and when they raised the arm to drop the garbage I think the whole can went in the truck. I had to call and get a new one. So if it did go in the truck, they should of atleast told me so I knew what happened.

--------------------
1989 burgundy coupe
1968 mustang 289 - 4 speed
1989 white lx (totalled)

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stimpys 5.0:
This is just a funny situation. I actually had my whole can dissapear 1 time, what I think happened was it was misty outside so the can must have been slippery and when they raised the arm to drop the garbage I think the whole can went in the truck. I had to call and get a new one. So if it did go in the truck, they should of atleast told me so I knew what happened.

hahaha man if I was a garbage truck driver I would do the same

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bigjerry:
My dad just retired for the sacrmaneto (city ) garbage dpt after 32yrs of service. Started when it was by hand back in the days. Part of the reason he retired was because of the heavy work load that was getting put on. They city was switching to 4 10hr shifts and the extra 2hrs they tacked on another half day work load. It was to much for him so he decided to retire lot of his buddys had strokes/heart attacks or didn't live a yr after their retirement.

who is your dad that is who i work for. send in a pm if you dont want to say on here cause i know he knows me.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a church across the street from my house... They park in front of the house(yet the have a empty parking lot 50' away!) I have to put my can on the curb.
I'm awake and gone before the garbage guy picks up....I try to move the cans out on to the street. I even block my driveway for the guy! ( which my wife hit and broke her tail light on )
One time it's on the curb I get the note [BS flag]

Im with N8 these dudes got it made now and the ones in my hood are lazy as f&@k!!!!

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:

who is your dad that is who i work for. send in a pm if you dont want to say on here cause i know he knows me.
Danny Lopez short mexican. What's ur name?

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

DANEGRO

[ February 20, 2010, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
quote:
quote:

DANEGRO
My name is Taron , he knows me very well.I was his relief driver. His old route was 13. Tell him i said whats up. I figured once the routes got bigger he would be gone. Metcalf is our supervisor. You dad is hella cool and funny.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mine is hella cool!
Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My dad is a garbage man around san Pablo. [dance] [patriot]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in case some one wants to bitch at me I work in these cities

danville
blackhawk
walnut creek
lafayette
orinda/moraga
antioch
martinez
benicia
bay point
clyde
clayton/morgan territory
plesant hill

The only city you can get away with murder is bay point...lol we call the garbage man there earthquake cus when he goes by it looks like an earthquake has tossed shit everywhere

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our garbage man is heeeella coo, he came by one time in his mustang when he wasn't on shift and was choppin it up with me and my pops for a good min. He is a martinez one, coo ass dude. Guess were just one of the lucky ones.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Our garbage man is heeeella coo, he came by one time in his mustang when he wasn't on shift and was choppin it up with me and my pops for a good min. He is a martinez one, coo ass dude. Guess were just one of the lucky ones.

was his name phonso? [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

was it a blue fox vert? I think I know who you talking about
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Na it was like a maroonish color 05or so gt.. With a black top and had I believe some 20s possibly 22s on it. I told him about this site but not sure if he ever got on here.
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:
Na it was like a maroonish color 05or so gt.. With a black top and had I believe some 20s possibly 22s on it. I told him about this site but not sure if he ever got on here.

oh yeah i forgot about him, black dude right? he dont work with us no more...
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Yup that was a few months back, he don't work with u guys no more meaning he got fired for something??
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:
Yup that was a few months back, he don't work with u guys no more meaning he got fired for something??

naw he moved to another company...
bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
quote:
quote:

DANEGRO
My name is Taron , he knows me very well.I was his relief driver. His old route was 13. Tell him i said whats up. I figured once the routes got bigger he would be gone. Metcalf is our supervisor. You dad is hella cool and funny.
He said what sup and was wondering if your still working for the department..... he is enjoying retirement I think I meet u b4 when u had ur notch burnt orange last summer @ comcast.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Makes me happy when my posts bring people together....lol.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i tried getting away with dumping my halloween prop in the yard waste bin.. bail of hay...but the lid wouldn't close...so the f*cker dumped the hay bail on the sidewalk... i thought it was funny...then the next week the f*cker broke the bin...one of the wheels was sittin in the middle of the street. i guess i deserved it..lol.
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im a driver for green waste recovery. some drivers are dicks about picking up trash in the street. i pick it up when its my fault or not. its better for me for the holidays cause i get hella tips for christmas and new years. i make like 3 to 4 gran on tips! or they give me beer or candies [dance]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8urgm:
im a driver for green waste recovery. some drivers are dicks about picking up trash in the street. i pick it up when its my fault or not. its better for me for the holidays cause i get hella tips for christmas and new years. i make like 3 to 4 gran on tips! or they give me beer or candies [dance]

In my last neighborhood, we would do that for our garbage man. He was talkin smack about Madden and Halo 3 online and how he would own me but didnt have a account. We gave him a year membership and a case of heineken for Xmas. I been whoopin his ass in Halo since. The gift that keeps giving.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com