Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How do you guys drive without cats?!?! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How do you guys drive without cats?!?!
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Dude they even got...burn out blueberry and turbo tangerine...wtf

hahahah this shit had me luaggghn!! [Big Grin]
i feel it tho...

[ February 19, 2010, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: trickflow211 ]

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how the hell is this a rant? A real gearhead would never ask such questions

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

Gearhead or not...the fumes and shit get annoying. Whats that got to do with being a "gearhead?" I'm not into getting high off gas and shit while i drive, sorry [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

Gearhead or not...the fumes and shit get annoying. Whats that got to do with being a "gearhead?" I'm not into getting high off gas and shit while i drive, sorry [Roll Eyes]
i have to agree with 100% who want to go to work an smell like exhaust i day an the carbon dioxide can kill you
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I own an old skoo stang so cats are outta the question. Also how the hell would you smell like exaust with full pipes. Something is wrong with ur setup then. And this is the gayest rant ever

--------------------
The anti-crew

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I own an old skoo stang so cats are outta the question. Also how the hell would you smell like exaust with full pipes. Something is wrong with ur setup then. And this is the gayest rant ever

i just saying for poeple with turn downs an i have a old school to it just when you get older you like to smell good not like you been i meth bender for a week
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey bro, to each his own...if you dont care about your brain cells and shit, then go for it...i could care less if you smelled like exhaust or smelled like shit [Smile] Personally, I dont want to, so thats that [Wink]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch nws:
quote:
quote:

i have to agree with 100% who want to go to work an smell like exhaust i day an the carbon dioxide can kill you
if your wife comes home smelling like exaust and dick you know who she was riding with! [Smile]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:

Hey bro, to each his own...if you dont care about your brain cells and shit, then go for it...i could care less if you smelled like exhaust or smelled like shit [Smile] Personally, I dont want to, so thats that [Wink]
the best post on this tread right here
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see a honda in your future

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
quote:
quote:
quote:

if your wife comes home smelling like exaust and dick you know who she was riding with! [Smile]
Hahahaa lmfao!!!
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

an i see you never showed up like the little pussy fart you are i guess you're the bitch everyone says you are so i will posted again 3340 main street oakley an bring walking shoes with you that the only way your getting home butt plug

[ February 19, 2010, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch nws ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i was a teenager i used to run off roads and thought i had the baddest shit on the block regardless of the fumes and consequences that may result by getting pulled over. how cool was it to drive a 225 hp beast that sounded like a nascar but in reality was slow as shit.

probably a sign of age but these days i cant stand offroad not only for the fumes but also the damn sound they make. on a streetcar ill take my catted xpipe anyday over an offroad.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

I don't daily drive a mustang so I guess we are not on the same page. And I don't understand how you smell like fumes. Quit riggin exaust and maybe you would be okay.

--------------------
The anti-crew

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
.what would I look like hunting down a washed up shade tree mechanic when I'm trying to plug his wife. If you want to meet me you better call cheaters and follow the camera crew.

[ February 19, 2010, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife hates when I come home from driving the Mustang. She says I smell like "old car". If you think driving with no-cats on an EFI car is bad, try a carb'd car. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
.what would I look like hunting down a washed up shade tree mechanic when I'm trying to plug his wife. If you want to meet me you better call cheaters and follow the camera crew.

you must have a man crush on me do like over weight white guys with gray hair b/c you sure like having my dick in your mouth
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One coupe has catted X with super turbos and i actually like it, but i wouldn't mind having some cutouts on it. Drove this one all week and cause it's so quiet you seem not to really want to romp on it. Jumped in the off road H piped coupe with 40 flows today and fell in love with the sound all over again, and couldn't really help gettin sideways for whoever was looking!! [burnout]

I do smell fumes when i am behind the car though. Need a better tune.

[ February 19, 2010, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: 2Foxes2Five0Coupes ]

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have dumps on 2 of my Stangs the other has a highflow cat but the ones without I never had the problem with fumes but the turn downs were pointed towards back and out to the side at an angle but and with the mid pipe it sat just behind my ass so to speak but hav had friends that the same set up and I couldn't stand it either but they ran stock motors with off road hpipesand they ran a little rich with their fuel pressure turned way up

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
I see a honda in your future

[Eek!]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It don't bother me at all I actually like the smell lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18538 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
95331StrimVert
¯
Member # 6250

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95331StrimVert  Ford pictures for 95331StrimVert  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make more power then put on a cat. Or get a clean tune. My car expels out a few more gases without the cat.

--------------------
95331StrimVert

Posts: 398 | From: Martinez ca | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my stang with out cats botherd me cuz my car burned more oil than fuel

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

FOURPOINTSIX
¯
Member # 8302

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOURPOINTSIX  Ford pictures for FOURPOINTSIX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
Shit how do you drive with out cats, and not get pulled over, I guess just keep the rpms low and shift very slowly lol.

...... U DONT PULL OVER AND DRIVE IT LIKE U STOLE IT [burnout]

--------------------
{]LEGION510[}

Posts: 374 | From: EAST OAKLAND | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :