Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MW2!!! Caford members (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MW2!!! Caford members
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might hop on later, time to switch up the games again,

STREETSTANG925

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Xbox 360 my tag chpmustang510. I Will Beat You.... Let play free-for-all. B*tch ahahahaaaa

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
quote:
quote:
It was an all CAFords game? When we all gonna play I wanna take out Redfire he's the only that can beat me I get most my kills off of Willy haha damn camper

Uh-Oh someone's gunnin for me!! [Eek!]
we should do an all cafords game in private lobby do a 3 on 3 hardcore team death [Big Grin]

Yup I'm coming for you just watch out I'm way better than when I was when I was playing you I'll make sure to stab and get a headshot on you [Big Grin]
so that means i can go all out on ya and not take it easy??? lol
Told you I got my headshot n a few stabs on you [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It was an all CAFords game? When we all gonna play I wanna take out Redfire he's the only that can beat me I get most my kills off of Willy haha damn camper

we should do an all cafords game in private lobby do a 3 on 3 hardcore team death [Big Grin]

Yup I'm coming for you just watch out I'm way better than when I was when I was playing you I'll make sure to stab and get a headshot on you [Big Grin]
you always seemed to knife me when i was killin someone else or running after someone else,lol! I will tell ya if you see me you better kill me, i know on estate you tried creepin up from behind to kill me but i swung around for the kill, and i know you liked my break out game towards the end of the night, i was havin a hard time playin yesterday, had to double back from sun to mon and was working on 2 hours of sleep and a long day at work,lol you have improved though [patriot] good shit

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you always seemed to knife me when i was killin someone else or running after someone else,lol! I will tell ya if you see me you better kill me, i know on estate you tried creepin up from behind to kill me but i swung around for the kill, and i know you liked my break out game towards the end of the night, i was havin a hard time playin yesterday, had to double back from sun to mon and was working on 2 hours of sleep and a long day at work,lol you have improved though [patriot] good shit
I know I haave to kill you before you can even shoot at me kuz everyones guns are stronger than mine since I prestiged so I don't have my AK which is [BS flag]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know I haave to kill you before you can even shoot at me kuz everyones guns are stronger than mine since I prestiged so I don't have my AK which is [BS flag]
Doesn't matter how strong the gun is, it's how you use it [Wink]
that AK is bammer anyway kicks too much

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Kuz you don't know how to control your guns [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol ya sometimes I don't, using the mp5 or the Uzi to spray foos makes up for it haha

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
quote:

Lol ya sometimes I don't, using the mp5 or the Uzi to spray foos makes up for it haha
Yeah that uzi gets out of hand sometimes haha but lately my accuracy has been going up quick

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

exactly! with the AK you have to know how to control trigger and account for recoil

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:

exactly! with the AK you have to know how to control trigger and account for recoil
Yup AK with acog or gernade launcher and your done [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gernade launcher.... You mean a fuckin noob tube!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.break.com/index/online-gamer-looks-for-a-new-girlfriend.html
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

lmao

btw, I am still using the scar with the acog.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

ahhhh haha lmao that was funny, thanks haha [worship]

I been fuckin with the UMP45....sub machines are hella light so I can hella out strafe kids online even tho they have the first few shots on me [worship]

[ February 02, 2010, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I keep seeing this post and makes me want it buy it. Sucks that I would have to relearn a game. Being stuck on Halo for over 7 years. I haven't played XBOX in over a year. But I think getting a new game may spark my interest.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Damn I keep seeing this post and makes me want it buy it. Sucks that I would have to relearn a game. Being stuck on Halo for over 7 years. I haven't played XBOX in over a year. But I think getting a new game may spark my interest.

ALot of halo translates well as far as switching guns and reloading and all that.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

ALot of halo translates well as far as switching guns and reloading and all that.
Yea it does. I play halo too and switching between the games is no big deal at all. The graphics on COD MW2 are much better than halo.

Hey n8 what control settings do you use for halo? Bumper jumper?

[ February 02, 2010, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am limited to only playing on the weekends. I itch all week to play!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Yea it does. I play halo too and switching between the games is no big deal at all. The graphics on COD MW2 are much better than halo.

Hey n8 what control settings do you use for halo? Bumper jumper?

I use the default stuff, I never change settings on a game.
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I just started playing. LOL i love it my name is cm4hawks add me LOL i play everynight for a while right now i am more deaths that kills but getting better

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
Yeah I just started playing. LOL i love it my name is cm4hawks add me LOL i play everynight for a while right now i am more deaths that kills but getting better

hey charles do you have a ps3 or xbox if you a ps3 ill send you an invite [patriot]

[ February 04, 2010, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah PS3 cool deal

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
Yeah PS3 cool deal

my user name is HUGH-HEFNER-79

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ok i will accept this evening [Smile]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com