Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 24's .... HELLA KLEAN.....dumb ass slap (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 24's .... HELLA KLEAN.....dumb ass slap
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't include me in the "haters" group, I didn't have anything negative to say about your car, all I said was "Isn't that SSF50's car"??? But just to let you know, mommy & daddy didn't lend me a dime for my cars....

[ November 01, 2009, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

85HOTWHEEL
Member # 9202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85HOTWHEEL  Ford pictures for 85HOTWHEEL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CALIFORNIA GT ...... Aint you that california girl with that white piece of shit GT ..... ya ive seen you around but whats funny is you aint never come up to me an said my car was a slow piece of shit in person ... you must be a real tough guy sittin behind that computer screen huh ? .... well like i said if you ever see me in person feel free to let me know how you feel ok .....
Posts: 7 | From: south san francisco | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Don't include me in the "haters" group, I didn't have anything negative to say about your car, all I said was "Isn't that SSF50's car"??? But just to let you know, mommy & daddy didn't lend me a dime for my cars....

Ya don't include me either. I was laughing at the "how can she slap" video hahaha that shit is hella funny.

From what I see in this thread it seems to me people aren't making fun of your car but the grammar you used in your for sale ad. I say dumb ass slap all the time when I hear a good song...

But I guess it looks weird when typed. [Confused]

Good luck with selling it. I would type your ad differently to get more prospective buyers but that's my .02. [patriot]

[ November 01, 2009, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A man was sitting on the sofa watching TV when he heard his wifes voice from the kitchen.

What would you like for dinner Love? Chicken, Beef or Lamb?

He said, "Ill have chicken; Thank You."

“Fuck You, she said. Youre having soup. I was talking to the cat."

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CAILFORNIAGT:
A man was sitting on the sofa watching TV when he heard his wifes voice from the kitchen.

What would you like for dinner Love? Chicken, Beef or Lamb?

He said, "Ill have chicken; Thank You."

“Fuck You, she said. Youre having soup. I was talking to the cat."

???? what does this mean / have 2 do wit anything??

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have any of you guys seen that show gangland..when they came to oakland.?.for a quick second I'm preety sure they showed this car a four eyed vert on rims with the black stripe on the hood..I just seen it this weekend ..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 85HOTWHEEL:
CALIFORNIA GT ...... Aint you that california girl with that white piece of shit GT ..... ya ive seen you around but whats funny is you aint never come up to me an said my car was a slow piece of shit in person ... you must be a real tough guy sittin behind that computer screen huh ? .... well like i said if you ever see me in person feel free to let me know how you feel ok .....

COME ON BRUH i was only messin!
aand yes your right my car is a white gt pos [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea leave me out of the hater group as well. I was just commenting on the vid and how dude was crying. I am telling you one day someone is gonna get checked behind these posts. I always say let people do them. not my type of car, but shit respect the workmanship and stop actin like ya'll wasnt young once. And for Christ sake take those strong opinions to the owners and see what happens. Make sure you film it tho.
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Yea leave me out of the hater group as well. I was just commenting on the vid and how dude was crying. I am telling you one day someone is gonna get checked behind these posts. I always say let people do them. not my type of car, but shit respect the workmanship and stop actin like ya'll wasnt young once. And for Christ sake take those strong opinions to the owners and see what happens. Make sure you film it tho.

+1 everybody knows the cafords way tho....talk shit on the computer say nothing in person LOL

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
all you trust fund babies driving the cars that mommy and daddy helped you get

why is it that someone with a 1500$ car gets pissed off at the people with nice cars this is what they say.

i mean i really doubt anyone has a decent paying job or anything and could afford a car payment w/full coverage insurance. [Roll Eyes]

[ November 02, 2009, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: gtowned. ]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=85102

[ November 02, 2009, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: FriscoNotch ]

COUPE ON DUBZ
¯
Member # 5034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COUPE ON DUBZ  Ford pictures for COUPE ON DUBZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1st page everyone talking shit!!!! 2nd page everyone gets punk!!! FUNNY SHIT
I got 24's Asantis on my 750li does anyone have anything to say?

--------------------
2HK
05 SILVERADO on 26s 4-SALE
02 Cobra Bolt Ons
"CISCO ITS DA NAME MONEY ITS DA GAME"

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by COUPE ON DUBZ:

Yeah I do... About how much do 24" asantis go for . I think once I'm done with my projects I'm going to start fixing up my harley truck

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think the car looks bufugly with big rims on it
IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FriscoNotch:
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=85102

LOL

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
COUPE ON DUBZ
¯
Member # 5034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COUPE ON DUBZ  Ford pictures for COUPE ON DUBZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:

Yeah I do... About how much do 24" asantis go for . I think once I'm done with my projects I'm going to start fixing up my harley truck
Yeah i payed 9.5 a year ago for 24s beacuse of the tires size but for trucks are way cheaper than that.

[ November 02, 2009, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: COUPE ON DUBZ ]

--------------------
2HK
02 Cobra Bolt Ons

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:

Damn JR, your truck would look pretty nice with big rims. I think 2 tone rims would compliment your paint scheme. 24's are kind of heavy.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
how can she slaap!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how can she slapp mister how can she slap?
I would punch that bitch right in her cock sucker.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh and FUCK EVERYONE

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 92Chp:

hahaha this ad is getting ripped apart on FEP.

""I'll explain "dumb ass slap" if you explain "I need money".

TAKE THEM DUMB ASS WHEELS OFF AND SELL THEM AND YOU'LL HAVE MONEY!!!!!

Sell Wheels=Free Car ""

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
quote:
all you trust fund babies driving the cars that mommy and daddy helped you get

why is it that someone with a 1500$ car gets pissed off at the people with nice cars this is what they say.

i mean i really doubt anyone has a decent paying job or anything and could afford a car payment w/full coverage insurance. [Roll Eyes]

+1 - No one ever paid for shit in my life. All my nice things I have earned with hard ass work.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

85HOTWHEEL
Member # 9202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85HOTWHEEL  Ford pictures for 85HOTWHEEL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know wats funny is i posted my car on craigslist for sale not CA fords right ..... but for FRISCO NOTCH to see my add an do all the work of putting it on here to laugh about it... it must of really caught ur eye huh ?? I see cars all day long that i think look dumb ... but unlike FRISCO NOTCH if i have something to say about you or your car please believe imma bring it strait too you ... Im not a pussy, i dont need to sit at my computer and clown on someones car even if i think its garbage .... so FRISCO NOTCH this post a reply is for you pussy if my 85 mustang on 24 inch rims bothers you that much please feel free to get my number off my add an call me so we can meet somewhere an you can tell me how you feel in person .... because if i ever see you around im gonna stop you to see if you have anything to say ... you little ass kids should really grow up an quit hatin on other peoples cars ....
Posts: 7 | From: south san francisco | Registered: May 2009  |  :
COUPE ON DUBZ
¯
Member # 5034

quote:
You know wats funny is i posted my car on craigslist for sale not CA fords right ..... but for FRISCO NOTCH to see my add an do all the work of putting it on here to laugh about it... it must of really caught ur eye huh ?? I see cars all day long that i think look dumb ... but unlike FRISCO NOTCH if i have something to say about you or your car please believe imma bring it strait too you ... Im not a pussy, i dont need to sit at my computer and clown on someones car even if i think its garbage .... so FRISCO NOTCH this post a reply is for you pussy if my 85 mustang on 24 inch rims bothers you that much please feel free to get my number off my add an call me so we can meet somewhere an you can tell me how you feel in person .... because if i ever see you around im gonna stop you to see if you have anything to say ... you little ass kids should really grow up an quit hatin on other peoples cars ....

THE END

--------------------
2HK
02 Cobra Bolt Ons

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Make ur car slow and ugly. Jaja damn foo post sum pictures up of it! Wanna see that beauty

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Makes ur car slow and ugly. Jaja damn foo post sum pictures up of it! Wanna see that beauty

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com