Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just finished watching " sicko " (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just finished watching " sicko "
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John,

The reason the last two reform were shut down was simply the insurance companies had enough money to employ enough lobbyist to make it go away, but that is another argument all together...

What u fail to see is regardless if this reform goes into effect or not you will still pay for people who do not have healthcare insurance...Requiring them to have healthcare insurance or providing them "liability or affordable" health insurance will ultimately lower total cost because they will not wait until they have an emergency to go to the Hospital...Those who don't have health insurance or do not want to buy it are part of what we already pay...It is built into our premiums and programs are already established funded by our taxes to help pay...examples Medi-Cal and Medicaid...Instituting a Government Run or Coop option is mainly to regulate the premiums being paid to the insurance companies...It to help eliminate the "non profit" insurance companies from increasing their premiums to increase profit and overhead...I look at hospital financial statements all day...I know what they do with everything...In some way shape or form hospitals get there money...Your insurance, your taxes, or your savings...

Limits? Well part of the reform will redefine what insurances covers...I am pretty sure the term medically necessary will be used...Right Now anyone who meets the income qualifications can receive medical coverage from Medi-cal and go to the doctor and receive care...each patient is treated the same and receives care without limits...treatment is all based on what is medically necessary...As long as the Doctor can demonstrate that the patients needs the procedure it is covered...A Doctors who work for Medi-Cal reviews the Patients chart and 90% of the time will approve the procedure...I have heard many people complain that government healthcare sucks, but from my experiences if you understand how it works it is alot better than Kaiser...

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Being sick and tired of something suggest the need for a change or reform. Thus why I say in the same breathe he is advocating for reform. Because it is currently broken. It is presumptuous, I agree. And yes there are limits even in the reform proposition, there has to be to some degree. In any event it is broken and fixing it will not work. Need a new solution.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys must watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c211yCCZdJY

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CAILFORNIAGT:
you guys must watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c211yCCZdJY

That was your first good reply or post ever!!!
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you get what you pay for...there is no such thing as a free lunch.once this "health care reform" passes people are just gonna find a way to abuse it thinking no one has to pay for it.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
you get what you pay for...there is no such thing as a free lunch.once this "health care reform" passes people are just gonna find a way to abuse it thinking no one has to pay for it.

+1 that's why I don't like the plan

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com