Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any other niner's season ticket holders here? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any other niner's season ticket holders here?
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on now what did i say bout talkin and not walking. Jamarcus russel has struggled but is not a joke he has a strong arm and threw for more touchdowns than interceptions last year unlike alex smith if u wanna get down to it. Dont tell me hill is gonna lead yall neither he is a strong backup but not a starter. But that aint the point yes the raiders have their issues and so do the niners, crabtree is thinking about not even signing with the niners and entering next years draft cus the niners dont want to pay him fair market value, does that sound like a team is trying to get better? He is a damn good reciever to just let go like that i hope the niners sign him soon because he would make a great addition to the team. On the other end bay is making improvements on holding on to the ball he was drafted for his speed so if he can get some hands improvement he will be a major threat. Just him running a deep route will move safeties down the field and give mcfadden running room, this would also help gore if crabtree was to sign with the niners.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alex Smith is a joke (kind of). He did pretty good under Norv turner, but having 5 different offenseive coordinators in 6 years cant really help a rookie.

Russels is in similar waters. I say he is a joke, but if he wasnt on the Raiders he would probably be a lot better off. If Smith or Russel ever left to go to an even slightly better team, I guarantee you they would be seen in a differnt lights.

And I have lost all respect for Crabtree with his antics, we do not need another fucking T.O.

i though this year was going to be good.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com