Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i like turtles (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: i like turtles
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
quote:
quote:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Im glad we have our spelling teacher with us here on the forums.

and out of retirement comes this guy, long time no talk homes!
Im glad you noted how long I've been away from the forums, Glad to see you were waiting for me. LMAO!
haha [Razz]
Im gunna +1 myself for this one LOL!
you would! you should minus like 10 since you went home hella early "oh baby are you mad ill go home and rub your feet if you want me to" what kinda gaylord ditches his boy and a 30 pack to rub feet!
Look at mr. fr, Let me call the wambalance for you, and i was sure it was warm coors, so who calls there boy over for some warm beer, also it wasn't rubbing feet i was after, get the facts strait. hahahaha LOL! so i'll + my shit right back up

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Im glad we have our spelling teacher with us here on the forums.

Im glad you noted how long I've been away from the forums, Glad to see you were waiting for me. LMAO!
haha [Razz]
you would! you should minus like 10 since you went home hella early "oh baby are you mad ill go home and rub your feet if you want me to" what kinda gaylord ditches his boy and a 30 pack to rub feet!
Look at mr. fr, Let me call the wambalance for you, and i was sure it was warm coors, so who calls there boy over for some warm beer, also it wasn't rubbing feet i was after, get the facts strait. hahahaha LOL! so i'll + my shit right back up
i dont drink coors bro that was the neighbours, i drink bud so your back to minus 50. i know what you were after you cum dumpster, your girls brother lolololol! i bet kenny would share fatty patty, should be enough to go around!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol you must be stalking me douche [Wink]

[ July 28, 2009, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha [Razz]
i dont drink coors bro that was the neighbours, i drink bud so your back to minus 50. i know what you were after you cum dumpster, your girls brother lolololol! i bet kenny would share fatty patty, should be enough to go around!
I refuse to take your sloppy seconds i keep telling you this, and keep your ass out of that cum fountain in that dark alley, Im tired of bailing your ass out (literally) anyways Just sending out me homie advice.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fatty patty is mine nogga!!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha [Razz]
I refuse to take your sloppy seconds i keep telling you this, and keep your ass out of that cum fountain in that dark alley, Im tired of bailing your ass out (literally) anyways Just sending out me homie advice.
is the car a hot rod now or what?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha [Razz]
is the car a hot rod now or what?
OF COURSE! yours?

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

ya i took that garbage ass chip out and wow!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:

that cheap shit, lets go knock some heads over at superchips.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:

lol lets drink the 30 pack first!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol lets drink the 30 pack first!
Im down, also i was unaware that you had a "30 pack" lol but im down.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was the face STANGLESS Made when he saw my Balls hangin on my back bumper
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:
that was the face STANGLESS Made when he saw my Balls hangin on my back bumper

Your balls be hanging out your back bumper? You got some detachable balls [Eek!] I know something wasn't right about you [Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6499 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com