Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stuff like this stops me from getting a iphone (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stuff like this stops me from getting a iphone
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
black berry bold is the best on the market i have that the new curve and iphone and tilt , [worship] the bold is bad ass

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chris83179:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris83179:
+1 on the iPhone. However, being tied to ATT is like a v6 in a mustang. If it ever gets opened up to other carriers, the game is over...

I'm on T-mobile with my iPhone.
Yeah, my 1st gen is on T-mobile as well. There are lots of places that it will work over my 3G phone. But my 3G phone works in my house. The t-mobile iphone doesnt [Frown]
Rolling with the first gen iPhone is like a V6 Stang, the 3G is a GT and the 3GS is a Cobra. I've had the first gen and it sucked ass, my 3G a thousand times better. I've got 4 T-mobile phones in the house, 3 Samsung Behold's all running on 3G and my iPhone works just as well as any of those do, we all have low signal here at our house but I'm no worse off on the Edge network.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone can hack my iPhone?!?! Shit, i better delete the location of the Bat Cave...

in the last 18 months, I've had the blackberry pearl (sucked) Moto Q (sucked) iPhone 1st gen (not bad) Blackberry Bold (Nice, but not perfect) and now the 3G iPhone (best so far)

the iPhone does everything i need it to do perfect. Internet is the best on any mobile device, ipod for music is awesome, built in youtube app is awesome. it handles email well enough (tho not like a blackberry) but by far, the app store is the best, stock managing apps, budgeting apps, random info apps, and the one app i found it hard to live without, the MAP! finding any business, address, phone number, and directions is so easy its crazy!

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I am envious of iphone people. It just doesn't suit me just yet. Does it have a camera yet? Maybe 1 or 2 more gens and I will be on board with ya'll
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Yea I am envious of iphone people. It just doesn't suit me just yet. Does it have a camera yet? Maybe 1 or 2 more gens and I will be on board with ya'll

Its always had the camera, just couldn't MMS until the 3.0 update came out.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry ill stick to my BB storm, and though the apps might not be as good or as many compared to the iphone, the storm still works better than the iphone [Razz] Ive used my brothers iphone, ill stick with the storm [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had the Storm for like 36 hours... i couldn't stand it. the camera and call quality was kick ass... and of course email (blackberry!) was awesome... but the "sure press" touchscreen? i think the clicking touch screen was one of the worst touchscreens i've EVER used...

if the screen swivled out of the way to reveal a real QWERTY keypad, (like a SideKick) AND had the touchscreen... it would probably be the best phone out, bar none

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My first Storm sucked.. phone would always freeze up so I went back and they gave me a new phone with the updated hardware and have not had a prob since.. although I dont get much of a click when touching the screen like its supposed to.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I almost copped a Pre today. I really liked the interface. But lack of movie making made me choose otherwise.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com