Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » #1 song in America (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: #1 song in America
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ July 22, 2009, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
WTF YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES FOR LIKE A DUMB HOE? AND ALL YOU GUY'S THAT DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU 2 MUST BE WHITE AND RACIST LIKE A MUTHERFUCKER I'M 100% MEXICAN AND SOME OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND IT'S NOT THERE FAULT WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY HAVE TO LEARN SOEMTHING THEY DON'T WANT TO FOR? THERE HAPPY THE WAY THEY ARE WTF WERE ALL HUMAN AND YOU GUY'S EXPECT ALL HUMANS TO LEARN ENGLISH JUST CUZ WE LIVE HERE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB FUCKS THIS TOPIC GETS ME HEATED AND THE FACT THAT ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT'S NOT RACIST, IT IS AND YOU GUY'S WON'T SEE THAT CUZ I GUARANTTEE YOU ALL THOSE WHO AGREE THAT IT ISN'T RAICES YOU GUY'S ARE ALL WHITE AND RACIST AS FUCK....

I agree with the OP. America's primary language is English. Hell, my grandma finally got her citizenship here but even she's taken classes to learn it. If your family members don't want to take the effort to learn the language, then people shouldn't have to drop what they're doing just to find a way to communicate with them. How is it not their fault? Because they're too lazy, inconsiderate, and ungrateful to take the time and a little brain power to adapt to the culture and nation that they migrated to?

I know plenty of people who are 100% Mexican, and even though they may not speak the language flawlessly, they do their damned best to try. It's funny that you claim racism right off the bat. Maybe you are the racist here. Why? Because you simply assumed that everybody who responded was a white racist fuck. I'm full blooded Chinese but 100% pure American. I speak both languages fluently.

[ July 22, 2009, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulrDGD3cdRU&feature=related

LMAO Of course you would post something like this

1. Off topic
2. Has to do with sex
Yup this is you alright [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
wow fuck'n racist ass sucka dude WTF was the whole point of u posting that shit for?

[patriot]

[Roll Eyes]

WTF YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES FOR LIKE A DUMB HOE? AND ALL YOU GUY'S THAT DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU 2 MUST BE WHITE AND RACIST LIKE A MUTHERFUCKER I'M 100% MEXICAN AND SOME OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND IT'S NOT THERE FAULT WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY HAVE TO LEARN SOEMTHING THEY DON'T WANT TO FOR? THERE HAPPY THE WAY THEY ARE WTF WERE ALL HUMAN AND YOU GUY'S EXPECT ALL HUMANS TO LEARN ENGLISH JUST CUZ WE LIVE HERE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB FUCKS THIS TOPIC GETS ME HEATED AND THE FACT THAT ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT'S NOT RACIST, IT IS AND YOU GUY'S WON'T SEE THAT CUZ I GUARANTTEE YOU ALL THOSE WHO AGREE THAT IT ISN'T RAICES YOU GUY'S ARE ALL WHITE AND RACIST AS FUCK....

You learned English idiot....If they live in America tell them to Fucking learn English. Stop crying racism you don't even know what it is. This is AMERICANISM BABY

[ July 22, 2009, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoKo5LnLQRw&feature=related

tashas turtle!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoKo5LnLQRw&feature=related

tashas turtle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xjcc1cXQsI&feature=related

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

in that case..........whats wrong with mexico then?????
they must be to good for america so why live here???

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

How is it not their fault? Because they're too lazy, inconsiderate, and ungrateful to take the time and a little brain power to adapt to the culture and nation that they migrated to?

That's a bit stronger than I would put it, but you hit the nail square on the top of the head.

I am Eastern European, and my family was fortunate to come over to the USA in 1984 when I was just 3 years old. Everyone in my family learned to speak English for the following reasons:

1.) To give ourselves the best opportunity to succeed in this country.
2.) To be able to communicate with others and allow others to communicate with us.
3.) To show general consideration and gratefulness for living in the USA.

I am always taken back at how many people I come across who came to this country, and now immerse themselves in their own culture via family, friends, and districts of larger cities, and never learn English, nor make any effort to appreciate other cultures. These people are living in a place where English is the primary language, it does not get any easier to learn English folks. Just takes a little bit of desire.

It's quite pathetic and shows a lack of initiative. There are plenty of people around the world that would trade places with you and come to this country grateful while doing everything they can to be a productive member of society.

I really think it comes done to initiative. Initiative to better yourself. Initiative to put yourself on the path of success. Initiative to give yourself and your family the best life possible in this country. America is a great place to live and its a privelege to live here. Take some initiative and start by learning English. Its the stepping stone to success in this country. [patriot]

Shoot, go anywhere in the world, and English will most likely be the 2nd language (if its not the first).

English, speak it mothafucka! LOL

-

[ July 22, 2009, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here we go again!! [Eek!]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
wow fuck'n racist ass sucka dude WTF was the whole point of u posting that shit for?

[patriot]

[Roll Eyes]

I don't agree wit you. And I aint white or racist. Im Afghan and a US born citizen. And I experience more racism than you guys do. If your gonna live in this country, you have to at least make an effort to communicate with others in the same language. Yeah there are a lot of spanish speakers, but that's not what were taught in preschool through 12th grade. My family put in the effort to learn english, even if its broken english, its understandable and people know what they say. You can't just expect the whole nation to adjust their english language because other people don't speak it. Its common sense. It has nothin to do wit racism. Its all about education and the will to learn.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

[Roll Eyes]

This Tasha loser can't be for real. This has to be some sort of joke hear, you can't be thid dumb (maybe you are). Do you have any idea how absolutely stupid and lazy you sound. You have to be some white guy trying to make the Mexicans sounds stupid, does anyone actually know this person? Or is he one of those phony internet guys?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

[patriot]

[Roll Eyes]

You have to be some white guy trying to make the Mexicans sounds stupid
Has to be, nobody is this dumb, lol.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its lambo notch

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
That's a bit stronger than I would put it, but you hit the nail square on the top of the head.

Well, the truth hurts, doesn't it? I'm not going to sugar coat it. I'm sick and tired of certain immigrants of all races whining and complaining about getting their way. People who come here and take advantage of the system. People who come here and try to change us.

I was wondering if Tashas_c0upe was simply a troll, but the sad thing is, there are people who actually think this way.

--------------------
94 GT

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
<---- gets pissed when someone walks up to me and starts speaking spanish. i might understand what they were asking but i will just say i dont speak spanish.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

[Roll Eyes]

lol at this clown. I think you missed the point. If you want to live here and not speak the native language so be it. However having to change all of the native language signs, having to give out pamphlets in multiple language (wasting tons of our taxpaying money), and basically dumbing everything down to people who are too lazy to learn the native language is just plain wrong.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

[Roll Eyes]

Oh ya, and you say that its not their fault that they dont speak English? What are you fucking retarded? Of course its their fault.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I actually tell people I don't speak English sometimes.

Telemarketers asking for me....

Telemarketer: "Is Mr. Wilson avail.?"

Me: "I am terribly sorry, yet I haven't the ability to speak English. Goodbye."

[patriot] AMERICA!! [patriot]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
What the hell is racist about it? It's about speaking english so we can all understand each other and get along. So everyone doesn't stop on the freeeway to read the amber alerts and ETA to each city and cause traffic. Speak your second language with your family and friends who speak it which is fine. That song sucks imo but it makes sense. This has been said infinite times already but If I go to another country I better damn well learn there language and don't expect them to accomidate me. [patriot]

+1 [patriot]
+2 [patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK, I wasn't going to reply, but I feel that I must after seeing the video and reading all of the comments below. First off, the song is racist no matter how you look at it. You have to have hate for a race to be enraged about pressing one for english on a phone. Yes it may be a joke, but it is a racist joke.

Secondly, the song refers to Mexicans and Chinese. Well, those races help to build America. If you don't know what I mean and you are enraged about that comment please crack open a book. Better yet, look it up online.

Thirdly, are we really sure that English should be the native language of the US? What about the Native Americans that were here first. I read this comment on youtube and thought that it made for a good point.

Finally, lets close this topic because it isn't getting anywhere.

[ July 25, 2009, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: 95GTConvtACE ]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
[QB] OK, I wasn't going to reply, but I feel that I must after seeing the video and reading all of the comments below. First off, the song is racist no matter how you look at it. You have to have hate for a race to be enraged about pressing one for english on a phone. Yes it may be a joke, but it is a racist joke.

I don't hate any races. I hate pressing 1 for English. By allowing people to slack off and not learn the language of America, you are letting people become lazy and it brings down everybody as a whole. Why does a company have accommodate those who don't understand the language?

quote:

Secondly, the song refers to Mexicans and Chinese. Well, those races help to build America. If you don't know what I mean and you are enraged about that comment please crack open a book. Better yet, look it up online.

Yes, they did build America. So did many of other races. But there are a good portion of Mexicans and Chinese alike who have learned English. I'm certainly not offended by the video.

quote:

Thirdly, are we really sure that English should be the native language of the US? What about the Native Americans that were here first. I read this comment on youtube and thought that it made for a good point.

True, the Native Americans were here first. But I don't see English as the native language. It's the official language of the United States. Whether or not the Native Americans were here originally and are entitled to whatever is a whole different debate IMHO.

If I were to move to another country, I would want to learn the official language of that country. Nobody should have to stoop back just because I refuse to learn the language. There's nothing wrong with being bilingual, or holding onto your culture. After all, you are who you are, and you should be proud of it. But don't force someone else to change when you are the guest here.

--------------------
94 GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its not racism wanting people to speak the same language you speak in the country the language is from. USA = English, Mexico = Spanish, France = French, Denmark = Danish. Thats how it is.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny this post came up recently.

I was just pissed off the other day because I had to press one for English. [Mad]

If they are going to only accommodate the Spanish speakers that's [BS flag] .... They need to accommodate every other language too then. Now I think that is racist [Roll Eyes] I don't care how much larger of a minority Spanish speakers are than people who speak other languages....

[ July 25, 2009, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
OK, I wasn't going to reply, but I feel that I must after seeing the video and reading all of the comments below. First off, the song is racist no matter how you look at it. You have to have hate for a race to be enraged about pressing one for english on a phone. Yes it may be a joke, but it is a racist joke.

Finally, lets close this topic because it isn't getting anywhere.

You honestly have no clue do you? [Frown] sad. FOR THE LAST TIME IT IS NOT RACIST.....JUST LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA. I have friends of all races that speak english as there only language? So how is that race related?
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

btw I hope you are not saying that some races are to stupid to learn english so it is racist against them? That would be the only racist argument you could make. I would never say that.

[ July 25, 2009, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com