Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What would you do? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What would you do?
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As I said, I would not expect to get any money from a stranger under these circumstances, but at the same time, it would not hurt to know who he is.

I am sure the other party would have a different side of the story however.

Usually there you are two sides to every story. Your side, His side, and the truth somewhere in the middle.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put him on blast. I hate when shaddy shit happens to good people [Mad] , Dan personally gave me a shit load of parts and went out of his way to help me out and i'm sure many others. Dan is one of the good dudes on CA [patriot] FORDS

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well you have given him more then enough time and also you know for a fact that he has read your PM's so I would chalk it up but I would def post his name so other people dont get put in the same situation...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your proabably the last motherfucker I would pull some shit like that on. Chalk it up bro, its all you really can do. Just don't trust anyone you really dont know from now on. Seems you can only trust family now days and even then you still get burned. I may be young, but I still know the meaning of a hand shake a mans word.

[ July 15, 2009, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: MikeD. ]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
Seems you can only trust family now days and even then you still get burned.

Still get burned.... [patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put that fool on blast! it sucks that you were hella nice and some faget ass girl just takes advantage of a cool guy in the ca fords community! call his ass out that lil cheap ass mother..... you know what if i had 20 on me right now i would mail it to you righ now just for being hella real!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92sleeper:
Personally I would call him out on here just so others know not to deal with that individual in the future.

Yep that would help us all...

Go Dan Go!

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow it is the craziest thing. The guy buyers friend pm'd me tonight and said that the radiator worked great. Asked me how much I wanted for it.

I said $20 and gave him my address. Lucky me!

Looks like I get to restore my faith in people!!

Yes!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Wow it is the craziest thing. The guy buyers friend pm'd me tonight and said that the radiator worked great. Asked me how much I wanted for it.

Yes!!!!

Lol either that or they seen the post and were like fuck people are going to know we fucked him over and we better make it right..

Either way I hope you get your money bro. Good luck
[patriot]

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

Yes!!!!

Lol either that or they seen the post and were like fuck people are going to know we fucked him over and we better make it right..

[patriot]

Yeah not really about the money but I am glad it looks like maybe they were stunned and realize they were doing wrong and want to come correct!

Sometimes folks just need a little light shed their way I suppose.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

Yes!!!!

[patriot]

Yeah not really about the money but I am glad it looks like maybe they were stunned and realize they were doing wrong and want to come correct!

Sometimes folks just need a little light shed their way I suppose.

More about principle, I agree.

I also feel the same way about a persons word. Lots of people are losing integrity these days.

When I say I'm going to do something, you better believe I'm going to do it. But not everyone is like that.

Was probably a good idea not to out them because if the reason they contacted you was because this post then they may have been like fuck him, he already outted us. hahah

[Whoo Whooooo!]

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on bro! Im sure they saw the post and there concious came in to play.. woah.. I just though of dr. dre and eminem.. sweet.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
right on for getting your money! look to see if had an update got paid

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats a damn shame. and this is why the good people out there dont trust anyone anymore. people that do shit like this are just scum. they go through life trying to get whatever they can out of whoever they can.

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com