Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fedor vs lesnar (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: fedor vs lesnar
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
blah blah blah fedor will never fight in the UFC!!! 2mil per fight  - !!!!
see what i mean about how you dont know anything about fighting the sport 91silverbullet!!!!
go back to doing your ju jitsu pilates, stop bashing a guy that has been down a long road to where he is now!!!!
if lesnar never had any profesional fighting in his background (kimbo slice) then i could understand you guys bashing him, but damn give him his credit already!!!

Dam bro ur lip just doesn't stop ..u we're probably a big wwe fan and that's why u riding cock...if you knew anything about fighting you would know he is a one dimensional fighter ..wich might get u w's but gets u no respect .he was handed the tittle .. so bubba sparxx go get ur 6'1 270 lb fat fuck on some jenny craig ..then wenever ur ready holla at me and ill make sure u really learn about the fight game..(not a threat just a invite to learn a little bit of what u seem to think you know about)
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oooo yeah ..ur just talking about his demands...not talking about his skills ..because if you say fedor has no skills ..I would never ever respond to any of your posts ..cause I will know you definately know nothing about fighting..
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:
see what i mean about how you dont know anything about fighting the sport 91silverbullet!!!!
go back to doing your ju jitsu pilates, stop bashing a guy that has been down a long road to where he is now!!!!
if lesnar never had any profesional fighting in his background (kimbo slice) then i could understand you guys bashing him, but damn give him his credit already!!!

Dam bro ur lip just doesn't stop ..u we're probably a big wwe fan and that's why u riding cock...if you knew anything about fighting you would know he is a one dimensional fighter ..wich might get u w's but gets u no respect .he was handed the tittle .. so bubba sparxx go get ur 6'1 270 lb fat fuck on some jenny craig ..then wenever ur ready holla at me and ill make sure u really learn about the fight game..(not a threat just a invite to learn a little bit of what u seem to think you know about)
Chuck Lidell, Randy Coutre, Tito Ortiz, Mark Coleman, Sean Sherk, Mark Hunt, CroCop, Check Kongo, Shane Carwin, Cain Velasquez, BJ Penn ect are ALL one dimensional fighters and they all have mad respect.

Your logic fails you.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

so bubba sparxx go get ur 6'1 270 lb fat fuck on some jenny craig ..then wenever ur ready holla at me and ill make sure u really learn about the fight game..(not a threat just a invite to learn a little bit of what u seem to think you know about)
[Eek!]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

nope never watched pro wrestling ever!!! but since you talk about dick riding i guess your riding these guys dicks huh!
quote:
Present time

1 machida.
2 fedor
3 diego sanchez
4 gsp
5 anderson silva

Old school

1 lidell
2 pat millitich
3 james pulver
4 royce gracie
5 mike zambidis( never a ufc fighter . But a sick kickboxer.)

oh and on your invite........im gunna have to pass on that one bud, my fat ass is gunna drink a beer and laugh at you and your ignorance some more.
pretty sure if i came to learn a leson, i would end up being one dimensional and lay and pray on your puny ass lololololol!!!!!!
oh just a reminder you still dont know shit about fighting the sport!!!!

puny  /ˈpyuni/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pyoo-nee] Show IPA
Use puny in a Sentence
–adjective, -ni⋅er, -ni⋅est. 1. of less than normal size and strength; weak.
2. unimportant; insignificant; petty or minor: a puny excuse.
3. Obsolete. puisne.

[ July 14, 2009, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Puny..hahaha nice one I'm 5'11 220 so ur fat ass should keep drinking beer ...and sit back and WATCH while I watch the sport and practice it..
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how is it that somehow in everypost now a days someone is constanty gettin bashed.....all those fighters mention abover about being one dimensional arent one dementional, they all have a specific style but in all of theyre fights they dont limit themselves to absolutely one thing like lesnar.

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Maybe one dimensional wasn't the right term but he only has one weapon is arsenal ..wich is wrestling ...chuck has excellent wrestling and ridiculous stand up ..bj penn sick takedown defense and great stand up..all brock has is what randy said after his fight with him " he's just a big son of a bitch"..
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
exactly...all the other champs have had a way of controlling a fight and keeping it where they wanted it to be...brock kinda does but its not based on skill just the fact that hes the size of a toyota corolla

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
how is it that somehow in everypost now a days someone is constanty gettin bashed.....all those fighters mention abover about being one dimensional arent one dementional, they all have a specific style but in all of theyre fights they dont limit themselves to absolutely one thing like lesnar.

+100
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
exactly...all the other champs have had a way of controlling a fight and keeping it where they wanted it to be...brock kinda does but its not based on skill just the fact that hes the size of a toyota corolla

Ya its not like Brock uses wrestling skill + his power to keep anyone down.

[ July 14, 2009, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:

+100
All of the fighters I mentioned did pretty much limit them selves to one thing.

Chuck lidell - when has he ever submitted anyone?
Sean Sherk - when has he ever won by KO?
BJ Penn - When has he ever won by Ko?

the list goes on. Its not fighter bashing either. Its the truth. Everbody used there skill to keep the fight where they wanted it. So does Brock - nothing different.

If the other heavywieght have problems with brocks size they could always go down to light heavywieght.

And last time i checked brock has made wieght everytime so its not like he is outside the rules.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

And the one thing im waiting for is if Brock actual beats Fedor (witch is a slim chance) how many people start calling Fedor overrated.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Fedor is fighting barnett in affliction on the first..so fr5.0 watch that and see a true champion at work..
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:

+100

the list goes on. Its not fighter bashing either. Its the truth. Everbody used there skill to keep the fight where they wanted it. So does Brock - nothing different.

If the other heavywieght have problems with brocks size they could always go down to light heavywieght.

And last time i checked brock has made wieght everytime so its not like he is outside the rules.

chucks only has 1 submission win
bj has 5 KOs the same amount as submissions
and Sean Sherk has 8 KOs

there you go...

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:

+100

and Sean Sherk has 8 KOs

there you go...

Thanks for doing the research ..I was in the middle of doing it ..cause I've seen bj knock a few fools out ..specially the fight with that little asian dude that came out with that flying kick and got demolished ..hahaha
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

no problem im just tired of seein all the bickering back and forth and i figure you cant really argue facts....i too knew that bj and sherk had knocked ppl out....it just goes to show who is more of a hardcore fan and who watches UFC unleashed when theres nothing else on

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
no problem im just tired of seein all the bickering back and forth and i figure you cant really argue facts....i too knew that bj and sherk had knocked ppl out....it just goes to show who is more of a hardcore fan and who watches UFC unleashed when theres nothing else on

caol uno ..thats dudes name..knocked his ass out in 11 seconds of the 1st round..i practice kickboxig for a while now ..its a blast man..ive fought against some of cung lee's students.. he has a studio in san jose .ive fought at navarros studio wich is a preety well known camp..havent really done it as much as i would like to lately, school and work take up most of my time ..but i still try to get some training in with my coach every once in a while..there is a tournamnet in modesto coming up in a few months that imma try n get ready for ..well c how it goes.

[ July 14, 2009, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: 91silverbullet ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Fedor is fighting barnett in affliction on the first..so fr5.0 watch that and see a true champion at work..

i love how every time you type you make your self look like a dummy!!!!
point out where i said fedor was not a phenomenal fighter, point out where i predicted the outcome of fedor vs lesnar! dude your a tard stfu!
ya your puny id pound you in to the ground like the prery dog pounder at the arcade.....lame!!!
you make me laugh your a turd, and im tired of hearing you talk about you ballerina class!!!
tell your dance teacher that im gunna come down there and take off his tutu if you dont stfu!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
quote:

point out where i said fedor was not a phenomenal fighter, point out where i predicted the outcome of fedor vs lesnar! dude your a tard stfu!
ya your puny id pound you in to the ground like the prery dog pounder at the arcade.....lame!!!
you make me laugh your a turd, and im tired of hearing you talk about you ballerina class!!!
tell your dance teacher that im gunna come down there and take off his tutu if you dont stfu!!! [Big Grin]

hahahaha lmao that lip just doesnt stop..well like i said your more than welcome fat boy ..the excersise would do you good
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:

caol uno ..thats dudes name..knocked his ass out in 11 seconds of the 1st round..i practice kickboxig for a while now ..its a blast man..ive fought against some of cung lee's students.. he has a studio in san jose .ive fought at navarros studio wich is a preety well known camp..havent really done it as much as i would like to lately, school and work take up most of my time ..but i still try to get some training in with my coach every once in a while..there is a tournamnet in modesto coming up in a few months that imma try n get ready for ..well c how it goes.
me too ive been doin the mma/ muay thai/ jui jitsu thing for about a year now. followed its since i was a freshmen in high school tho. my gym out here in vallejo is pretty legit. my trainer has offers from sean tompkins to go teach at his school in vegas and goes to the pit in SLO all the time...were actually a PIT certified affiliate school

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by Ty:

so your mad at the guy because he is the tru meaning of a heavy weight???
hes a good fighter obviously hes better then the guys hes beat!!!!
what is it with people, who do you expect him to fight......bj penn comeon man! hes only gunna fight the guys that take the offer, how do you guys know they didnt already offer to fight lower fighters?
theres always gunna be haters for what i have no clue!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:

me too ive been doin the mma/ muay thai/ jui jitsu thing for about a year now. followed its since i was a freshmen in high school tho. my gym out here in vallejo is pretty legit. my trainer has offers from sean tompkins to go teach at his school in vegas and goes to the pit in SLO all the time...were actually a PIT certified affiliate school
thats wasssup man..is cool to talk to people that actually practice the sport..i use to fight out of kung fu usa ..it closed down a couple yeears back so i hvent had a gym to train out of.. my coach just took a few students and started training us out of this small place in richmond..hopefully i can make some time and find a gym ..
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

hahahaha lmao that lip just doesnt stop..well like i said your more than welcome fat boy ..the excersise would do you good
sounds like it would do you a little bit more your hight vs weight is awfull bro, i mean lets be real i bench 415 lbs what are you getting 200 max like i said stfu!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:

+100

and Sean Sherk has 8 KOs

there you go...

Thanks for doing the research ..I was in the middle of doing it ..cause I've seen bj knock a few fools out ..specially the fight with that little asian dude that came out with that flying kick and got demolished ..hahaha
Please do some reasearch yourself. Most of there Ko's were agianst chumps in other orgs. If you look at there UFC records when they are fighting GREAT opponents they revert back to the one thing they are good at. You dont even know the little asian dudes name? Caol Uno - and watch there second fight, it was a war. Everyone can get the lucky KO every once in a while.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com