Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Grandma tasered (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Grandma tasered
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't that officer Farva from super troopers. I think that it is the process of the law, She clearly resisted arrest when he was getting ready to cuff her (she pulled her arm away and turned). Should everyone that is over 70 and makes a scene get special treatment i wonder how many times she has pulled the same act and was let her go. She is a health lady or else she would not have a full size Toyota Tundra that she can get in and out of.

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
But then again if he accidently broke her arm then people would be crying foul with that. Bottom line, screw her for lying too.

two most important things [patriot]

use the tazer and defend its use by policy or wind up breaking her arm and getting sued/put in jail for excessive force blah blah blah

bitch should have listened

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't stand it when older people think we owe them a thing or two just because of their age. she doesn't deserve special treatment. Did the cop feel threatened by her? probably not. but she repeatedly disregarded what he was telling her to do and I think she had it comin. Although the officer could have probably used an arm hold to subdue her, she would have most likely started struggling and ended up hurting herself in the process. I think the taser was the only way to quickly put an end to the situation.

[ June 11, 2009, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maaaan fuck that!!!! ill man handle an old lady like that, i could have hog tied that woman and not even got my heart pounding. all you guys that think that that cop didnt use exceseive force are suckers!!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Vulcan neck pinch could have ended this easily.

But real talk, if the cop cannot use the appropriate force when dealing with a old lady then he should not be a cop IMO. I chatted this up with my cop homies and none of them are on his side. He gave her a simple shove and she flew like 5ft, so that tells you there he possessed the ability to subdue her with the right force.

I chatted with all my cop homies and they said she deserved every single minute of it.
Your homies work for BART?....lol.

Man I am so glad some of ya'll are not officers. Would basically be like the movie "Gangs of New York"

[ June 11, 2009, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
maaaan fuck that!!!! ill man handle an old lady like that, i could have hog tied that woman and not even got my heart pounding. all you guys that think that that cop didnt use exceseive force are suckers!!!!! [Mad]

LoL!! He did not have to taser her!! Still havent read anything excusing his excessive force.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

He gave her a simple shove and she flew like 5ft.

He gave her a shove to get both of them away from traffic, honestly she moved a couple feet at best. How many times have you seen dash cams of cars hitting others pulled off the side of the road? They could have both died. If you refuse to sign a ticket they can arrest you. She was acting like because she was old that she was above the law..... she isn't. She went on camera saying she didn't do any of the stuff she clearly did in the video, then wouldn't talk to them once the video showed proof she was lying. I don't see why its any different using a tazer in a 30, 50 or 72 year old person if they are acting that way.
Well as it was told to me by an officer(s), they wouldnt have used a taser on the lady because the level of threat did not warrant it. Also you have to consider an old lady's ability to withstand the charge. Had she had a pacemaker or a known heart condition this could easily have been fatal.

To me he just made a bad judgment call. He used the wrong level of force (IMO). Shit had she been a few years younger he would have billy clubbed her no doubt. His judgment is skewed IMO.

The problem lies in the fact that if he attempted to subdue her and she resisted, something could have happened that caused them both to fall into oncoming traffic. Then they are both dead. What if when he grabbed her arm again she gave him a push? Right into oncoming traffic?

The taser is there for specific situations like this. Its not like he didnt warn her on multiple occasions. Just because she is an old lady does mean she couldn't struggle and put both of them in danger.

[ June 11, 2009, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What if durning your man handling you and her trip into oncoming traffic?

What everyone seems to forget is the side of the road is a very dangerous place. Its not like ths was some desolate road. Any little struggle from the old lady could have made the situation much worse and put BOTH of there lives in danger.

Everyone here wants to be like "Im such a man I can man handle an old lady", but fail to admit it still can be difficult for ANYONE to "manhandle" someone who doesnt want to be. And added to the fact that one slip could put both of them into oncoming traffic and get killed. Your guys perspectives seems little skewed to this fact.

[ June 11, 2009, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

But real talk, if the cop cannot use the appropriate force when dealing with a old lady then he should not be a cop IMO. I chatted this up with my cop homies and none of them are on his side. He gave her a simple shove and she flew like 5ft, so that tells you there he possessed the ability to subdue her with the right force.

I chatted with all my cop homies and they said she deserved every single minute of it.

Man I am so glad some of ya'll are not officers. Would basically be like the movie "Gangs of New York"

It would only be like Gangs of New York if everyone the cops pulled over was standoffish, non-compliant, resisted arrest, and showed zero respect for any type of authority when the person was clearly in the wrong.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did anyone else laugh their ass off hearing those screams ha ha

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol @ Big Jerry, actually the screams did tickle my funny bone...

No matter how you cut it, the dude made a bad judgment call. Period. We can speak on if's and all that. But the fact remains he used an elevated form of restraint when he did not have to. That could have been a desolate parking lot and this dude would have tased Mrs Buttersworth. He was not thinking about anything outside of testing his taser on this old lady.

I think the dude is a snatch, a diseased puss filled Llama snatch.

[ June 11, 2009, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just yesterday I had a 70 year old woman cut me off on the freeway and then did a triple lane change.... Fact is it doesn't matter your age you break the law your gonna get what's comming to you

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
she kept trying to walk out in traffic on a damn freeway. shes lucky she only got a little shock instead of car in her face.

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
she kept trying to walk out in traffic on a damn freeway. shes lucky she only got a little shock instead of car in her face.

+1

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

He gave her a simple shove and she flew like 5ft.

He gave her a shove to get both of them away from traffic, honestly she moved a couple feet at best. How many times have you seen dash cams of cars hitting others pulled off the side of the road? They could have both died. If you refuse to sign a ticket they can arrest you. She was acting like because she was old that she was above the law..... she isn't. She went on camera saying she didn't do any of the stuff she clearly did in the video, then wouldn't talk to them once the video showed proof she was lying. I don't see why its any different using a tazer in a 30, 50 or 72 year old person if they are acting that way.
Well as it was told to me by an officer(s), they wouldnt have used a taser on the lady because the level of threat did not warrant it. Also you have to consider an old lady's ability to withstand the charge. Had she had a pacemaker or a known heart condition this could easily have been fatal.

To me he just made a bad judgment call. He used the wrong level of force (IMO). Shit had she been a few years younger he would have billy clubbed her no doubt. His judgment is skewed IMO.

The problem lies in the fact that if he attempted to subdue her and she resisted, something could have happened that caused them both to fall into oncoming traffic. Then they are both dead. What if when he grabbed her arm again she gave him a push? Right into oncoming traffic?

The taser is there for specific situations like this. Its not like he didnt warn her on multiple occasions. Just because she is an old lady does mean she couldn't struggle and put both of them in danger.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not signing, I'M 72, Go ahead tase me, I dare you, I'm 72, I'm going back to my truck, I'm leaving, I'm 72, I didn't resist, I wasn't combatant.

Fuck that bitch. The only thing the cop did wrong was he missed her face and shot her in the body.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:

What if durning your man handling you and her trip into oncoming traffic?

What everyone seems to forget is the side of the road is a very dangerous place. Its not like ths was some desolate road. Any little struggle from the old lady could have made the situation much worse and put BOTH of there lives in danger.

Everyone here wants to be like "Im such a man I can man handle an old lady", but fail to admit it still can be difficult for ANYONE to "manhandle" someone who doesnt want to be. And added to the fact that one slip could put both of them into oncoming traffic and get killed. Your guys perspectives seems little skewed to this fact.

acctualy your the one with a fucked up point of view, but hey i guess cops will back cops huh!!!! your a punk and i hope your grandma gets tazzed.......you punk ass cop!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

if there were more officers out there like the one in question I might not have to keep all my windows locked/closed at night and a shotgun near and dear [patriot]

take off the kid gloves and start seeing people fall in line and show respect were respect is due

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

N8
¯
Member # 6048

take off the kid gloves and put on the grandma gloves....lmao
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha that shit right there is clasic!!!!!
i never thought i would here N8 say some shit like that!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha that shit right there is clasic!!!!!
i never thought i would here N8 say some shit like that!!!

lmao...I do got some raunchy funnies in me from time to time.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
take off the kid gloves and start seeing people fall in line and show respect were respect is due

ya the cops do need to huh!!!! i pay there salary and i get treated like a punk every time im pulled over, or in this case this OLD WOMAN think about it you fags.
the power that cops have is way over used,
the respect demanded by them is proof!!!! no human deserves as much respect as cops and law officials think they need!!!!
alot of people have been threw alot more then some punk ass cop, and deserve a lot more respect!!! [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

[ June 11, 2009, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did anyone catch the youtube video at 38 seconds? Listen to the guys voice!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAAAO THAT M***FKA sounds like bush!!
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
did anyone catch the youtube video at 38 seconds? Listen to the guys voice!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAAAO THAT M***FKA sounds like bush!!

wow you just might be obsessed!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I'm not signing, I'M 72, Go ahead tase me, I dare you, I'm 72, I'm going back to my truck, I'm leaving, I'm 72, I didn't resist, I wasn't combatant.

Fuck that bitch. The only thing the cop did wrong was he missed her face and shot her in the body.

LOLOLOL i dont know why, i've been loling all ove reading some of the replies on here .. Cafords [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com