Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » kimbo!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: kimbo!!
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
long story short KIMBO=MONEY $$$$$$$ and UFC is putting him on TUF because its going to draw viewers but truthfully Kimbo's gloary days ended when the little dude knocked him out! I think they need to put the little dude in the cage with KIMBO again and see what happens??

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The way I see it is Kimbo is not being given a title shot right off the bar, but rather starting at the bottom by going on ultimate fighter and being given an opportunity to work his way up.

If he does well, he will work up in the ranks. If not, then he will fade away (just like most of the guys that will be on this season's ultimate fighter). So what's the prob?

I can tell you that I have never watched a whole season of UF, but Kimbo will spark my interests to do it this time.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
The way I see it is Kimbo is not being given a title shot right off the bar, but rather starting at the bottom by going on ultimate fighter and being given an opportunity to work his way up.

If he does well, he will work up in the ranks. If not, then he will fade away (just like most of the guys that will be on this season's ultimate fighter). So what's the prob?

I can tell you that I have never watched a whole season of UF, but Kimbo will spark my interests to do it this time.

+1 if he does well.... which he wont.. big money for kimbo... when he falls on his face on tv.. he will fuck himself over.. kiss any boxing, stikeforce or wec contracts good bye.. just to give himself a fighting chance lets all hope he comes in as a light heavy weight.

[ June 04, 2009, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: Mach916 ]

Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If they are calling it heavy weights I doubt there will be light heavy weights on the show.

Maybe The Ultimate Fighter Show doesn't have a big following but the UFC does.

I say put Kimbo in the ring with Machida!!!!!! hahahahahahahahhahaha [patriot]

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
If they are calling it heavy weights I doubt there will be light heavy weights on the show.

Maybe The Ultimate Fighter Show doesn't have a big following but the UFC does.

I say put Kimbo in the ring with Machida!!!!!! hahahahahahahahhahaha [patriot]

Ha! Machida would annihilate him!!

I would like to see Machida versus the Spider tho!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com