Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » bitch got me good on myspace (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: bitch got me good on myspace
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ this might be the first time i agree with don ^^^
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shes not any less of a women because shes that big.that just goes to show how shallow some people are.i know everyone has their own taste and what not and thats coo.just because you have a chick not so big are extra skinny doenst mean she looks any better then the big girl.she has a nice face just a big body.i see ugly ass bitches with bangin ass bodies but whats the body if your ugly as shit.lol...its all good
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
shes not any less of a women because shes that big.that just goes to show how shallow some people are.i know everyone has their own taste and what not and thats coo.just because you have a chick not so big are extra skinny doenst mean she looks any better then the big girl.she has a nice face just a big body.i see ugly ass bitches with bangin ass bodies but whats the body if your ugly as shit.lol...its all good

Dr. Phil

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got wit yo 50! man if u if u have a hot chick you gotta worry about hella men hitin on her all the time if she uley u wont hAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty hoes always have issues and the attitude and moode swings make me not miss you.when you got a fine ass top notch thats too much time u gotta invest and there goes the mustang.lol.pretty gilrs want want want and everything is always about them.pretty women dont want their man in a mustang cause they think its gonna have bitches all over em and pretty chicks hate to see another pretty chick let alone wiwth or talking to thier man thats why they are all so fukin rude and stuck up.str8 bitches.big chicks are sweethearts and will help you fix your stang or whatever it is you want or need.but thats just all these new hoes in the world there are still some top notch badd ass solid females but theres not that many [Whoo Whooooo!] DR.FEEL.....on that booty.lol
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big or small,dont trust em at all.Girls got dick thrown at em all day,eventually they all give in,wether you find out or not. [Wink]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
pretty hoes always have issues and the attitude and moode swings make me not miss you.when you got a fine ass top notch thats too much time u gotta invest and there goes the mustang.lol.pretty gilrs want want want and everything is always about them.pretty women dont want their man in a mustang cause they think its gonna have bitches all over em and pretty chicks hate to see another pretty chick let alone wiwth or talking to thier man thats why they are all so fukin rude and stuck up.str8 bitches.big chicks are sweethearts and will help you fix your stang or whatever it is you want or need.but thats just all these new hoes in the world there are still some top notch badd ass solid females but theres not that many [Whoo Whooooo!] DR.FEEL.....on that booty.lol

some one get this man a beer hes been hurt by badd bitches way to many times lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

a beer sounds good...i got thick skin buddy and i dont get attached to bitchs like that.im a ass hole and they love it but i shut these hoes down.they dont mean shit to me.i have buddies so wen im sik of 1 i got be with the other 1.im not faithful so i dont have a bitch.i know a women like i know my dik.i have em in every part of the bay and sprinkled in the valley.old and youg my oldest one is 33 and the youngest is 20 [patriot] the american dream
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Big or small,dont trust em at all.Girls got dick thrown at em all day,eventually they all give in,wether you find out or not. [Wink]

exactly
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
NightmareB4Xmas_68
¯
Member # 6371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NightmareB4Xmas_68  Ford pictures for NightmareB4Xmas_68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
i loves me a faT CHICK MORE CUSSHION FOR THE PUSSHION

LMMFAO...!!!! KENNY YOU WRONG I GOT SOME WORK 4 YOU IF YOU DOIN THAT BAD LOL [dance] [Big Grin]

--------------------
One day it'll get finished

Posts: 827 | From: OAKLAND,CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NOTCHED UP....:
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
i loves me a faT CHICK MORE CUSSHION FOR THE PUSSHION

LMMFAO...!!!! KENNY YOU WRONG I GOT SOME WORK 4 YOU IF YOU DOIN THAT BAD LOL [dance] [Big Grin]
MAN! I MIGHT BE LMFAO BUT THAT PICTURE IS THE TRUTH MAN

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com