Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » got a damn ticket...f@%! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: got a damn ticket...f@%!
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Originally posted by jph331:

The first thing I thought of was the Antioch officer who is now paralyzed as a result of crashing during a high speed pursuit.

Is that the one who crashed into the house last week or so? [/QB]
I just moved near willow cove and i see you every so often. car sounds nice
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Originally posted by jph331:

The first thing I thought of was the Antioch officer who is now paralyzed as a result of crashing during a high speed pursuit.

Is that the one who crashed into the house last week or so?

I just moved near willow cove and i see you every so often. car sounds nice [/QB]
I figured that was you hah, I saw the cafords sticker on the window. I hear you every time you start the car up, sounds pretty good too.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

1SicSVT
¯
Member # 8991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicSVT  Ford pictures for 1SicSVT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got pulled over for that a few times, you should just do what i always do and say "oh there was something in the road i have to swerve" and bam off with a warning

--------------------
Having the fastest Chevy is like being in the Special Olympics, win or lose, you're still retarded

Posts: 33 | From: san lorenzo | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i didn't know CHP had chargers out now? i thought they were just sherrif cars and alameda cops? but damn seems like all these cops tryin every under cover cars they can to catch people with.

What up Al. im just chillin bra. i'll hit you up sometime man!

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com