Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » G1 or i-phone? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: G1 or i-phone?
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
makes a good case for the iphone. currently i dont know if t-mobile has the 3g capability. so if i get the 3g will my internet still be quick? and i can just pick up wi-fi connections at home or at school? looks like im going to go ahead and get one here pretty soon. i will be hitting up someone to show me the ropes on the jailbreak

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tmobile does have 3G. But the IPHONE kicks ass. You won't regret it. Trust me!
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
makes a good case for the iphone. currently i dont know if t-mobile has the 3g capability. so if i get the 3g will my internet still be quick? and i can just pick up wi-fi connections at home or at school? looks like im going to go ahead and get one here pretty soon. i will be hitting up someone to show me the ropes on the jailbreak

T-Mobile does have 3G but it won't work with the iPhone because the upload frequency is different or some shit like that. I'm sure at some point they'll have a fix for that too though, it took them a while to do a software unlock on the 3G but they did it. Hit me up when you get one, I'll help you out with the unlock. Trust me, once you get into hacking it the fun starts.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

T-Mobile does have 3G but it won't work with the iPhone because the upload frequency is different or some shit like that. I'm sure at some point they'll have a fix for that too though, it took them a while to do a software unlock on the 3G but they did it. Hit me up when you get one, I'll help you out with the unlock. Trust me, once you get into hacking it the fun starts.
[patriot]

wouldnt know what to do without mine.....kinda sad lol

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
with the 3g i phone the limit is the sky when jail breaking them you can send multi media mess.and pic mess. and the apps are free and if your on att net work on a family plan the unlimited data is 10 dollars when its jail broken damn thats cheap if you have coverage problems turn the 3g off only need it on for internet i should know i wrk for AT&T [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you dnt know how to jail break just go to youtube and type jail break iphone 3g it shows you step by step

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com