Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cleaned the car up....(pics) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cleaned the car up....(pics)
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it looks great. Both cars look immaculate!

[patriot] Next ping-pong game I will be more sober!

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
I love it looks great. Both cars look immaculate!

[patriot] Next ping-pong game I will be more sober!

for sure dude, just dont throw the paddle haha...Hit me up sometime [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
BOOSTED92GT
¯
Member # 8650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOOSTED92GT  Ford pictures for BOOSTED92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wait, has this car been to the monday night meets at kohl's? I think i've seen it there. If so this things super clean...

--------------------
71 f250
68 coupe, soon to have terminator motor/trans/irs

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOOSTED92GT:
wait, has this car been to the monday night meets at kohl's? I think i've seen it there. If so this things super clean...

Thanks man [patriot] Ya that was probably me. This must have a few months ago, because I havent been in a while..What were you doing at a European car meet [Big Grin] haha

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
Thanks guys [patriot]

quote:
Originally posted by Five Decimal Zero:
Both rides look dope! I think I may have met your room mate at one of the VSC meets.

Thanks dude. Which VSC meet have you gone to? I may have met you as well, I go to most of them also. Do you have a vip ride?
I rolled out to the Pleasanton photo shoot with a Mazda5. Not a VIP ride but more wagonist/van style. Also rolled out to one of the JDM Theory meets in Union City. Funny if we'd meet at one of the VSC local meets since we chop it up here.

peace

Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
Damn lookin nice and BRAND NEW paint! Do mine man. I'll pay you haha. Good job man! Inspires me to do the whole routine on my white girl!

Haha you'd have to pay me a lot to do that all over again. It takes a lot of patience for it to come out right. Do you still head out to the thursday night meets?
I try t head out but I want my car lookin at its best for me to go out there. Haha. Hopefully I'll have everything visually good then I'll go next week
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
quote:
Thanks guys [patriot]

quote:
Both rides look dope! I think I may have met your room mate at one of the VSC meets.

Thanks dude. Which VSC meet have you gone to? I may have met you as well, I go to most of them also. Do you have a vip ride?
I rolled out to the Pleasanton photo shoot with a Mazda5. Not a VIP ride but more wagonist/van style. Also rolled out to one of the JDM Theory meets in Union City. Funny if we'd meet at one of the VSC local meets since we chop it up here.

peace

haha I was at both of those meets with him, I remember seeing you and your mazda at both. small world huh? I'm on VSC forums also..lol

[ September 30, 2008, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
quote:
quote:
Damn lookin nice and BRAND NEW paint! Do mine man. I'll pay you haha. Good job man! Inspires me to do the whole routine on my white girl!

Haha you'd have to pay me a lot to do that all over again. It takes a lot of patience for it to come out right. Do you still head out to the thursday night meets?
I try t head out but I want my car lookin at its best for me to go out there. Haha. Hopefully I'll have everything visually good then I'll go next week
Ya same here. I wont even drive my stang around town now unless its been at least dusted..haha pretty sad I know..

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com