Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEED HELP!! (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: NEED HELP!!
THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ September 04, 2008, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
CAR IS DONE :0
100 SHOT
YOU THINK A BABY WHINES ALOT JUST WAIT UNTIL U HEAR A COBRA..

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time for a set of hood pins! Just as extra insurance on top of your stock latch. Plus they look cool.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] come down arturo [Wink] I'll race him

[ September 02, 2008, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: LS1EATR ]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:

why? is arty scared of a lil 750 i meen he skeet scurted on a big ole liter bike rite

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by THE CHOSEN ONE:
quote:
Originally posted by dizzle-sizzle-hotdog:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelimagelib/7/1/1/0/image.aspx

this bike hella looks like it says r1 but it dont if you where in 6th gear he was def in at least 5th and ima guess since my 750cc does 140mph at the top of 3rd the link i put up was probly the bike you raced and if not ima guess a 1972 yamaha sumthin or other that you thought said r1 if your gunna stand tough about it i wanna see a lot of green and ill shoot over to your neck of the woods on my 750 and help open your doors and proceed in taking them off. your story was very imaginative though

DUDE DUDE DNT COME AT ME LIKE THAT...IM SURE IT WAS NOT A 1972 WTF.....IF U DNT KNW ME THEN DNT TALK SHIT [Mad] AND IF U WANT TO RACE THEN LET ME FINISH THE COBRA AND ILL GIVE U RUN FOR UR MONEY...TRUST ME... [Eek!] BE CAREFUL AND THINK HARD WHO U ARE TALKING TO...
arty arty arty calm down buddy its a forum but for reals you smoked a R1. what are you scared of, my bike is puny compaired to that. no one cares who you are were all on here cuz 1. we wana race or 2. where enthusiasts, and your not number 2 are you so here i go talkin shit cuz befor i wasnt. put your money where your mouth is cuz you didnt smoke no R1 and if you did there shouldnt be anything to finish am i right?
take your stock car and your stories back to grade school

--------------------

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[BS flag] race the 750 and see whats up. no way are you gonna be pulling on a 1000, let alone a r1 at 140 in a cobra. hell i might be wrong "i doubt it" but prove it if you really got it.

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
also my old 03 gt put down 504 at the wheels and 1000's were still pullin

--------------------

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ September 02, 2008, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: LS1EATR ]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ September 04, 2008, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, but you can throw all the money you want at the car. If youre driving, nobody will be scared! NOBODY! You trapped 106 out of A BLOWN 03-04 Cobra? That is not something to be posting about, you should be ashamed. Id like to see some money on this race LOL. Oh and go ahead and give whatever excuses you have about the 106 the fact you put it in your sig is...... Well, Im not one to hold secrets or anything bro so you may wanna check your bearings http://www.dirtdirectory.com/part-showcase/kaleco-automotive/5726-muffler-bearing.html these have been a big problem on charged cobras, I bet you get 5 mph out of replacing yours! and drop that ET to 12.40-12-30

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the only one running his mouth is the Chosen One. The thread has been [BS flag] since the start.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by THE CHOSEN ONE:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:

HE WONT TAKE THE WHITE COBRA...THIS GUY NEEDS HIS BIKE TO SMOKE ME...DOESNT HAVE THE MONEY TO PUT IN HIS CAR AND RACE ME....BUT HAS MONEY TO PUT 24 ON THE PONY SO HE CAN GO STUPID AND DUMMY..HE NEEDS A BIKE COME ON GUY....EVERYONE KNWS THAT A BIKE IS FASTER THEN A CAR....WHO KNWS MAYBE THAT BIKE IS A FAKE R1 BUT HOW DO I KNW THAT...IM NOT A FUCKIN PRO ON BIKES....I RACE CARS..I NEVER WANTED TO RACE THIS GUY...I JUST WANTED TO KNW SOME FUCKING WEB SITES BUT NO THERE IS ALWAYS A FUCKIN RETARD THAT HAS TO RUN HIS MOUTH ....THE CAR IS COMING OUT OF THE SHOP SOON...LETS JUST SAY THIS COBRA IS GOING TO SCREAM AND I QUICK PUSH OF A BUTTON WILL MAKE THE CAR BETTER [patriot]
im hella sceerd rite know pleas dont tell anyone i needed my bike to smoke you the fact still remains you said you smoked a R1 BBBBBBBBULSHIT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comeon go get the fobra your daddy helped you make look like a 03 04 cobra and lets do it stop runnin your mouth cuz if this is what i have to be sceered of http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i148/brygod/?action=view¤t=dumbass.jpg
hahahahahahahaha comeon man lets just race i cant typ anymore ima lafin to hard

--------------------

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Sorry, but you can throw all the money you want at the car. If youre driving, nobody will be scared! NOBODY! You trapped 106 out of A BLOWN 03-04 Cobra? That is not something to be posting about, you should be ashamed. Id like to see some money on this race LOL. Oh and go ahead and give whatever excuses you have about the 106 the fact you put it in your sig is...... Well, Im not one to hold secrets or anything bro so you may wanna check your bearings http://www.dirtdirectory.com/part-showcase/kaleco-automotive/5726-muffler-bearing.html these have been a big problem on charged cobras, I bet you get 5 mph out of replacing yours! and drop that ET to 12.40-12-30

[patriot] thank you!

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL funniest post on cafords right now.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a raven r6 that's got a built in vaseline dispenser for that cobra lol.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha omg thats whats up

--------------------

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol...this thread is funny. I proudly have the slowest stang(s) on here and still find this funny.

Sizzle-dizzle-bizzle-wizzle - was you name doo-doo-dumb a few days ago? You are fast becoming my fav member. Tie between you and Dave50. Ya'll always say some funny stuff

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

[ September 04, 2008, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: THE CHOSEN ONE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
100 SHOT

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com