Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Illegal Immigrant Raid (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Raid
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dizzle-sizzle-hotdog:
more raids means more jobs for american citizens GO ICE [patriot]

What a dumbass! I don't want to work at jack in the box, pick strawberries or f*cking work out in the fields.

Plus all we do is attack the Latin immigrants, what about all the asians, arabs, europeans and all those DAMN canadians? lol

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys think all illegals are capable of is working at jack in the crack, picking grapes or gathering strawberries?

Get a fuckin clue.

If this problem is NOT controlled/regulated to some degree it will move further up the "food" chain of jobs and make it even harder to land a decent paying job.

I say FUCK YEAH!!! GO ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by dizzle-sizzle-hotdog:
more raids means more jobs for american citizens GO ICE [patriot]

What a dumbass! I don't want to work at jack in the box, pick strawberries or f*cking work out in the fields.

Plus all we do is attack the Latin immigrants, what about all the asians, arabs, europeans and all those DAMN canadians? lol

Other than the Canadians everyone else would have a shitload of swimming to sneak over here! [Big Grin] I know they do smuggle people here illegally from other countries, its just much easier for the mexicans to sneak in. Shits out of control, they need to end welfare and deport all the illegals.... instant job openings for recently unemployed welfare recipients.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
try to find a emergancy room in San Diego. Alot have shut down due to illegals, ER's can't refuse service and illegals can't pay. It is ruining the health care industry and draging down the court systems of Ca and alot of the US.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kill whitey?
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey asskickn88, they did say someone from Germany was detained in the story....

[ August 28, 2008, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: RedBaron ]

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think people who are saying kick out all illegal immigrants are really missing the big picture. as of right now ammerican coperations depend on cheap labor to pruduce goods. they find cheap labor here in the usa with illegal immigrants or by out sourcing to other countries. if we got rid off all illegal immigrants and we put us citizens in place of them. Those employers would pass on the higher cost of thier employees on to us the consumer by raising the cost of thier goods.

getting rid of all illegal immigrants would cuase a major depresion in our economy.

it wont be cool or patriotic to say "get rid off all illegals" when we are all broke.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's true about the ER's in San Diego. My best friend is a medic down there and he can roll into any hospital at night and the halls are filled with Mexicans who cannot speak a word of English seeking health care. It's true, we get alot of cheap labor through illegal aliens, but in the long run it's not worth it. This country was not built on illegal aliens, well I guess it was if you consider slavery. I'm not racist, it's just history. This country's ecomonmy grew so fast due to industrialism in the north and agriculture in the south (slave labor). Not all illegals are criminals but some are (at least with my experience and I'm talking about Mexicans, Russians, and Asians). I think the California government needs to get something into legislature. Something like: If you're an illegal alien or cannot provide proof of citizenship and you committed a misdemeanor or worse, 30 days in jail to plead your case, then after that there's the bus ride or plane trip back to your country. The illegal aliens in prision should automatically be sent back to their country of origin. I thought Mexico has a law or agreement that they will not accept deported illegal aliens that are criminals back into their country. The U.S. Government needs to stop sticking their noses in everyone else's business (Iran, Iraq, Russia, Georgia, Kosovo). Who cares if Iran has nuclear missile technology? So does Pakistan. The bottom line is we have more weaponry than they could ever have. If the government didn't spend so much money chasing "terrorists" and Al Quida the US economy would not be in such bad shape as it is. The US should take what they spend for 4 months in Iraq and use it to build our own Berlin wall along the Mexico border. The rest should be spent on locking down our port's security and keeping track of expired Visa's.

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
i think people who are saying kick out all illegal immigrants are really missing the big picture. as of right now ammerican coperations depend on cheap labor to pruduce goods. they find cheap labor here in the usa with illegal immigrants or by out sourcing to other countries. if we got rid off all illegal immigrants and we put us citizens in place of them. Those employers would pass on the higher cost of thier employees on to us the consumer by raising the cost of thier goods.

getting rid of all illegal immigrants would cuase a major depresion in our economy.

it wont be cool or patriotic to say "get rid off all illegals" when we are all broke.

You mean like the major economic depression we have right now? lol with the illegals here? Major American corporations are not depending on illegal aliens for there labor the US Gov would make sure of that(tax money).. Alot of farmers and small mom and pops use them. We would not go broke with out illegals in our country. it is happening right now anyhow.....

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
illegals who commit crimes should all be deported ASAP! the jails are already full as it is. As for healthcare that's just a whole other problem on it's own.
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I.c.e. I.c.e. baby! dodo dododo dodododo

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

you mean the major depression our economy is going through right now without the illegals being kicked out? Kicking out the illegals will make our economy go up at this point.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You foos are mixing up federal and state. INS is federal and can deport the mofos. Your local county judge or city police officer cannot. I do agree something needs to be done but the way our government is structured prevents state agencies from doing anything that the feds handle. It would have to be an act of congress to enact a law mandating the deportation of the mofo's. I doubt anything like this would happen, but if it did it would probably pan out like the state would have the power to hold the illegals but the Feds (INS) would be the ones to deport them. Now keep in mind that this would be very hard to enact because those congressional members (house and senate for those that don't know) would have no one to clean their yards, no maids for house work, no one to do their laundry and no nanny's for their kids. So I'm sure they'll think twice about voting for that type of law. And we all know that many of them are of the same ethnicity too!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
i think people who are saying kick out all illegal immigrants are really missing the big picture. as of right now ammerican coperations depend on cheap labor to produce goods. they find cheap labor here in the usa with illegal immigrants or by out sourcing to other countries. if we got rid off all illegal immigrants and we put us citizens in place of them. Those employers would pass on the higher cost of their employees on to us the consumer by raising the cost of their goods.

you mean the major depression our economy is going through right now without the illegals being kicked out? Kicking out the illegals will make our economy go up at this point.
Without them the problem we are having would be x20. We are slightly feeling the effects of some of the new work condition laws. And all that has to do with is providing shade and clean water..lol. Too much in society is riding on this work that most Americans will not do for the wages. It is a very necessary evil, that will only go away with reform. Not deportation or stiff penalties. Well maybe a mix of both, reform and penalties to those we cannot assimilate [Big Grin] . It is so easy to say deport them. But you guys will be the same weenies complaining about 8 bucks per pound for grapes. Agriculture is almost as big as the oil industry when it comes to effects on economy.

And I agree with Cummins as well. I popped back in because I thought he was gonna say something funny. But he said something factual. [worship]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Without them more Americans would be making money and being taxed and spending their money here in America.
Illegals just send their money to Mexico.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Without them more Americans would be making money and being taxed and spending their money here in America.
Illegals just send their money to Mexico.

hahaha....the thought of that thought is funny in itself.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaah n8 I can be serious sometimes, but not very often. Our government also talks about nationalizing them since they are too many in number here. Their reasoning is because they aren't going to stop illegals from coming here, creating a deportation law and enforcing it will cost too much money and we are already in a big deficit, in order to raise money it will have to come from taxes and this economy can't have people paying more taxes when people are losing homes and jobs, America has companies south of the border NAFTA and they are scared the deportation effects may have on it. Well those are just some reasons there are a lot more. But anyway, nationalizing the illegals taxing them is what some feel is the best solution without stepping on so many toes.

I don't really have an opinion on a solution. I think we let them carry on for too long and now its a HUGE problem. Getting Americans to do the jobs of illegals isn't going to happen. Do you really think that Americans will fill the void? I don't!!! We laaaaaaazy!!!!! So deporting them could also cost the US a lot money. Big companies losing a lot of workers and the jobs not being filled will kill the business. Americans have to step up and fill the voids if we are to deport more often.

[ August 29, 2008, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All the low paying jobs should Not go to the illegals. No matter what type of job there are doing all that money goes right over the border anyways. Has anyone been to Mexico? Its f**ked up outside of the tourist areas. Mexico depends on outside money coming in. They have been taking from the US for many years. Now they can say that Ca, AZ, NM and other states were Mexico b4 BUT they sold it!!!!! Mexicans can't go off the past and act like that shit did't happen. The US is home to all immigrents but you need to become a citizen. Its unfair to the US and its citizens to support Mexican immigrants. For example, in healthcare we pay for them to get shots and have kids over here. I don't care if they are doing the hard work, low paying jobs. They're lucky they got over the border.
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Saleen

You do realize that there are more than just Mexican immigrants right..lol. We are placing everything on the Mexicans because its common. There are, Cuban, Russians, Polish, Cambodian, Cuban....

But anyway. I do believe we should try reform. And stop blaming immigrants. They are but a subset of a bigger problem.

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
i think people who are saying kick out all illegal immigrants are really missing the big picture. as of right now ammerican coperations depend on cheap labor to produce goods. they find cheap labor here in the usa with illegal immigrants or by out sourcing to other countries. if we got rid off all illegal immigrants and we put us citizens in place of them. Those employers would pass on the higher cost of their employees on to us the consumer by raising the cost of their goods.

Without them the problem we are having would be x20. We are slightly feeling the effects of some of the new work condition laws. And all that has to do with is providing shade and clean water..lol. Too much in society is riding on this work that most Americans will not do for the wages. It is a very necessary evil, that will only go away with reform. Not deportation or stiff penalties. Well maybe a mix of both, reform and penalties to those we cannot assimilate [Big Grin] . It is so easy to say deport them. But you guys will be the same weenies complaining about 8 bucks per pound for grapes. Agriculture is almost as big as the oil industry when it comes to effects on economy.

And I agree with Cummins as well. I popped back in because I thought he was gonna say something funny. But he said something factual. [worship]

[BS flag] yes with out illegals we will all sit at home on our lazy asses and starve instead of work for food [Roll Eyes] come on

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys do realize that the "without these guys, we'll all starve and never get anything done" argument was the same argument that the south was using to keep slavery in place, don't you?

Matter of fact, the 'cotton gin' machine, and a lot of automated farming machinery came about to replace those pesky ol' missing slaves. And for that matter, a lot of the mexican work force in the U.S. agriculture business.

I'm pretty sure that us lazy fat Americans could do without a few cheesburgers, ya know? And I'm pretty sure an automated cheeseburger machine won't give me a worse looking burger, since the ones I usually get now look like someone was carrying it in their back pocket!

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

[BS flag] yes with out illegals we will all sit at home on our lazy asses and starve instead of work for food [Roll Eyes] come on
You will be hard pressed to find Americans to do what they do for minimum wage or less. I personally dont know one person that will do that. And jump at the chance to do it. If Americans did those jobs the turn over rate would be tremendous.
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Saleen

You do realize that there are more than just Mexican immigrants right..lol. We are placing everything on the Mexicans because its common. There are, Cuban, Russians, Polish, Cambodian, Cuban....

But anyway. I do believe we should try reform. And stop blaming immigrants. They are but a subset of a bigger problem.

Hmmmm, I'm noticing that throughout the thread.

I've already expressed my stance on this issue. What I find a little disturbing is that alot of you folks emphasis is on Mexicans. You all realize there is a large number of other illegals of at least 10 other hispanic countries here in the Bay area! + Asians, Europeans, etc...

yeah, Mexicans are the majority of illegals here in the Bay area and L.A., but if you go to Miami or anywhere in the east coast, you will then see it's not only MEXICANS!

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I'm Mexican and I find it very offensive!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com